Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Heh, I just thought of one that goes against Elise big time. She has to share her name with Princess Elise from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). That might actually be worse than having to share your name with someone whose last name is Figglehorn.

Yes but you are forgetting about the classic Für Elise song which is always great

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Heh, I just thought of one that goes against Elise big time. She has to share her name with Princess Elise from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). That might actually be worse than having to share your name with someone whose last name is Figglehorn.

I don't know a whole lot about Sonic, so I can't say an opinion there, but I do have to admit that "Figglehorn" is pretty dumb anyway. :P

I actually don't really know anything Elise shares her name with.

But both my favorite FE characters share their names with people I hold in high regard! Ike has Ike Taylor, former great CB of the Pittsburgh Steelers, plus the great Eisenhower had "Ike" as his nickname! Frederick has Fred Jones from Scooby Doo. Heh!

Oh and Frederick has Freddie Prinz Jr., the guy who played none other than Fred Jones in two live action Scooby Doo movies. Bet his name is Frederick too! Did you know he married Sarah Michelle Gellar, the actress who played Fred Jones's love interest, Daphne Blake? Yup!

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

GET HYPER FOR ELISE

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO 

WHAT A LOSER!

You know, you're doing a terrible job of trying to be Oboro. She wouldn't be caught dead supporting Nohrian Scum, poser.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yes but you are forgetting about the classic Für Elise song which is always great

Firstly, no clue what that this. Secondly, still not worth sharing a name with a princess who even Peach laughs at for how often she gets kidnapped.

Well it's decided feathers much are just more important to me then anything else so I am going for Team Corrin.

So anyone on Team Corrin I will giving out one of my Flyers either Palla

Spoiler

WBHguWh.png

Or Michalis 

Spoiler

k4HyWuQ.png

I can also put up Est but i'm pretty sure you don't want someone the same color as Summer F! Corrin.  But here she is anyways.

Spoiler

cBBpVCi.png

If you don't want any fliers I have many other units you can request Like Kagero, Hector, Camus, etc but for now Michalis is up. 

If you're interested in any of these my friend code is: 4474554735, if you send one please notify me so I know it's you.

Edited by Locke087

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

You know, you're doing a terrible job of trying to be Oboro. She wouldn't be caught dead supporting Nohrian Scum, poser.

Oh yeah, good point! Hahaha. Oboro is kind of a hypocrite anyway, I noticed. She says she hates dark clothing, but dark clothing is what she wears. Part of her outfit is dark blue and black. Just...really? Hypocrite! :P

Frederick is never a hypocrite. He's too smart and proper.

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Besides, Fred Jones of Scooby Doo has more than enough awesomeness to me given that he's my favorite character on the show other than Shaggy. And I grew up with that old cartoon too. It was my favorite of all growing up!

Your favorite scooby-doo character isn't scooby-doo...?

Ana, I can't let this slide because you said you want to improve. That's wack.

5 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

Well it's decided feathers much are just more important to me then anything else I going for Team Corrin.

So anyone on Team Corrin I will giving out one of my Flyers either Palla

Hide contents

WBHguWh.png

Or Michalis 

Hide contents

k4HyWuQ.png

I can also put up Est but i'm pretty sure you don't want someone the same color as Summer F! Corrin.  But here she is anyways.

Hide contents

cBBpVCi.png

If you don't want any fliers I have many other units you can request Like Kagero, Hector, Camus, etc but for now Michalis is up. 

If you're interested in any of these my friend code is in my sig (I will add it to the post proper in a couple seconds) and please notify me so I know it's you.

heh our pallas have the exact same build

darting blow was vital for me to kill veronica in the first TT

8 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Your favorite scooby-doo character isn't scooby-doo...?

Ana, I can't let this slide because you said you want to improve. That's wack.

Hey, I love Scooby himself too! He's adorable and hilarious. But Shaggy is even funnier, and he was voiced by the amazing Casey Kasem. I also can't NOT love how badass Shaggy was in the movie about him where he was hypnotized to turn brave whenever a certain word was spoken. THAT was the shit, man.

And Fred was always a cutie to me. :P And his romance with Daphne is adorable (even if it isn't obvious all the time, it's there lol). And while Fred was an idiot in What's New Scooby Doo, and to an extent, Mystery Incorporated as well, he had a really well written background in the latter and was still pretty serious to a degree there other than his obsession with traps.

Screw Fred in What's New Scooby Doo though, that was just dumb writing. It's my least favorite Scooby Doo series anyway. Haven't watched the newest one, because it just looks downright horrible. Can't believe the franchise got butchered liked that. For years it remained pretty great besides What's New Scooby Doo. All the new series were good and kept the classic humor and feel. But not this one. The characters look like they're on drugs.

Going back on topic though, FREDDY STILL WANTS YOU! Join Team Freddy today! Also, since August is Freddy's birth month, we'll give him an early party too! How about that, Freddy?

Frederick: But it's not until the 26th. So it's rather early...

Me: True, but it'd be fun! And we can still celebrate at the 26th if you want!

Frederick: Well, I guess. Thanks!

Edited by Anacybele

30 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Our own are too busy relaxing in our hot tubs~

GET HYPER FOR ELISE

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO 

WHAT A LOSER!

I think you're still trapped in the Lissa hype

I mean, GO ELISE! WOOO

DRAWN ALREADY!

Edit: I ment that the others should drawn, obviously...

Edited by Bartozio

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Just more reason for people not to join the team with uncultured people~

Eh, you can keep your stuffy music. We in Team Leo much prefer rocking out to Enter Sandman, Welcome to the Jungle, Rules of Nature, etc.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, good point! Hahaha. Oboro is kind of a hypocrite anyway, I noticed. She says she hates dark clothing, but dark clothing is what she wears. Part of her outfit is dark blue and black. Just...really? Hypocrite! :P

Frederick is never a hypocrite. He's too smart and proper.

21 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You know, you're doing a terrible job of trying to be Oboro. She wouldn't be caught dead supporting Nohrian Scum, poser

So this is the Oboro hate thread isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I think you're still trapped in the Lissa hype

I mean, GO ELISE! WOOO

DRAWN ALREADY!

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!

OUR BONDS GIVE ME STRENGTH

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, you can keep your stuffy music. We in Team Leo much prefer rocking out to Enter Sandman, Welcome to the Jungle, Rules of Nature, etc.

Which would last longer throughout the annals of history: beautiful, sophisticated classical music or troglodyte rock music?

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Which would last longer throughout the annals of history: beautiful, sophisticated classical music or troglodyte rock music?

The answer is Lost in Thoughts All Alone, which describes the struggle of our goddess, Lady Corrin.

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

So this is the Oboro hate thread isn't it?

Eh, just pointing out you're doing something your precious spear fighter wouldn't approve of, that's all.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah, so timeless you never hear it on regular radio, unlike Guns n Roses or Metallica.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, just pointing out you're doing something your precious spear fighter wouldn't approve of, that's all

I should look at your posts and make a list of things Leo wouldn't approve of

25 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

heh our pallas have the exact same build

darting blow was vital for me to kill veronica in the first TT

It is one of her best builds for the +Atk IV (+Spd wants Fury), no really she only loses like 3 kills over live and death (with the Wo Dao+) and has less loses. With Ruby Sword she does lose a bit more then that with with about a 11 kill differential but Darting Blows does win over Fury with 2-3 more kills on average 9 more that in you have 2 Goads and with 2 Goads L&D only has a 4 kill advantage though with Woa Doa it regains the 10 kill lead. 

Edited by Locke087

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The answer is Lost in Thoughts All Alone, which describes the struggle of our goddess, Lady Corrin.

Better answer than the uncultured swine below you! I would have joined you had it not been for the fact that I actually got Elise :( I wanted Corrin...

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, just pointing out you're doing something your precious spear fighter wouldn't approve of, that's all.

Yeah, so timeless you never hear it on regular radio, unlike Guns n Roses or Metallica.

Yes, because the trashy radio stations that pander to the uncultured masses are a good indicator of how good something is :)

Check back with me in 500 years to see which songs are remembered~

On 7/27/2017 at 11:55 PM, Vaximillian said:

I’m probably going Team Corrin, but have no strong preference at all.

OH SNAP JUST SAW THIS

Join with me on Team Elise!

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

I should look at your posts and make a list of things Leo wouldn't approve of

I could do the same not only for you with Oboro, but with Elise as well mate. Besides, I'm not even sure Elise has forgiven you for snubbing her for Lissa in the last gauntlet.

I find it weird that Leo and Elise have been in over half the Gauntlets now.

I'll be going Leo, since he's one of my favorites.  Are @Glaceon Mage @Anime27Arts and @TheTuckingFypo on Team Leo?

Anyone else on Team Leo feel free to let me know.  I'm thinking of running my Bridelia again, unless someone would like someone different.