Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Such harsh words for the little sister of your lord. We Elise supporters were always rooting for and supporting lord Leo during his trials, for he is the beloved brother of our lady, but is this how you repay that kindness? Would lord Leo really want to see his little sister fall into the Bottomless Canyon?

I'm getting the idea you might not be worthy of serving lord Leo.

Reveal hidden contents

You could always show your remorse by joining Elise to prove your loyalty to lord Leo...

One of his retainers is a saucy sadist. I'm honestly not even sure if Leo has any definite standards for his servants. Everything is fair in love and war, friend. Don't get the wrong idea, I still really do love Elise as a character and curse IS for making me have to pick between her and Leo twice now. It's just that "the artist formerly known as Arcanite" has been talking a pretty big game for someone whose team, like mine mind you, has little to no chance of actually winning this thing that's all.

Oh, and unlike them, I've proven my absolute loyalty to my cause by siding with Leo in the past two gauntlets he's been in while this is only the first time they will start a gauntlet on Team Elise.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yow! Another gauntlet is just around the corner already. Well, Gaius and melons have forsaken me so I'm going to join ol' boy Freddi. Does anyone on Team Frederick want to add this lowly Altean commoner to friends? (o_ _)o

Also could use suggestions for who to put as lead that works well with Summer!Fred. Thinking maybe a mage like Katarina or Linde? Link to album

I sent @Tybrosion and @Anime27Arts a friend request! (I'd love to send @Rezzy and @TheTuckingFypo one too. I don't think I have either of you added.) My name's Aria, and my friend ID is 1401457189 (if you can't see my signature). At the moment, I've got my Battle Mage!Lucius set as my lead. I kind of want to keep him there, but I also know that most people aren't too keen on using any sort of healer. But I've got plenty of other options to go with!

18 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

Yow! Another gauntlet is just around the corner already. Well, Gaius and melons have forsaken me so I'm going to join ol' boy Freddi. Does anyone on Team Frederick want to add this lowly Altean commoner to friends? (o_ _)o

Also could use suggestions for who to put as lead that works well with Summer!Fred. Thinking maybe a mage like Katarina or Linde? Link to album

Yayz, glad to have ya on the team! ^^

I don't mind adding you to my friends, let's do it! I dunno who'd be the best lead here though...

30 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

Altea represent!

Eh, I don't really have any preferences so I might as well join Team Frederick for the heck of it. My friend code is 5169618143 if anyone wants it and my lead for now is Azura.

27 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I sent @Tybrosion and @Anime27Arts a friend request! (I'd love to send @Rezzy and @TheTuckingFypo one too. I don't think I have either of you added.) My name's Aria, and my friend ID is 1401457189 (if you can't see my signature). At the moment, I've got my Battle Mage!Lucius set as my lead. I kind of want to keep him there, but I also know that most people aren't too keen on using any sort of healer. But I've got plenty of other options to go with!

I will try to remember to add you once I get home.  I'm on mobile right now, so it's a but hard to remember long numbers, and I don't have a pen handy.  Feel free to send me a PM if I forget.

44 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Added! Right now I have Oboro up front but I might change it. I can give a list of what I have if anyone wants me to change.

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Added! Right now I have Oboro up front but I might change it. I can give a list of what I have if anyone wants me to change.

So you are going on Team Leo...

14 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

So you are going on Team Leo...

Did the fact that she voted Leo in the poll not give away that was the team she was most likely to pick? Also, didn't you already disown her as your twin anyways? If so, then why would you care who she goes with?

Do we know how the match-ups are going to line up for the Gauntlet this time?

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I sent you a request.  Name is Rezzy.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Do we know how the match-ups are going to line up for the Gauntlet this time?

Males on one end, females on the other:

Fred vs. Gaius
Xander vs. Leo

Robin vs. Tiki
Corrin vs. Elise

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Fred vs. Gaius
Xander vs. Leo

Robin vs. Tiki
Corrin vs. Elise

Too bad Xander and Leo are going up against each other right away, he was my second choice.  Maybe Leo will make it to the finals this time.

So is next Gauntlet going to be Xanders vs Lucinas?

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I...dont ..know.........I  just accepted a friend request.... 

FROM SOMEONE ON TEAM LEO

But whatever :D:

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Fred vs. Gaius
Xander vs. Leo

Robin vs. Tiki
Corrin vs. Elise

Oh snap

Is this confirmed?

Anyway, I want to be of the more original variety, so here are my units to pick from:

Red: Defiant Attack+Vantage Ryoma.
Green: Lightning Breath Fae
Blue: Brave Lance 4*+ Florina.

Since I'm on Team Frederick for Round 1, I refuse to put up a colourless.

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyway, I want to be of the more original variety, so here are my units to pick from:

Red: Defiant Attack+Vantage Ryoma.
Green: Lightning Breath Fae
Blue: Brave Lance 4*+ Florina.

Since I'm on Team Frederick for Round 1, I refuse to put up a colourless.

Both that Ryoma and Fae sound awesome! I don't really know anything about Florina tho...

Just now, Anacybele said:

Both that Ryoma and Fae sound awesome! I don't really know anything about Florina tho...

She's an awesome FE7 unit who must've ticked off one of the developers. She's mostly a vanity character who's kinda decent (she helped me complete the Paralogue 9-2 Quest), but she might get replaced by my Clair when the latter has some of her merges.

Her skillset is Brave Lance, Death Blow 2, Lancebreaker 2, Glacies, Repostion, and Breath of Life 3. I'll probably be sticking to Fae, especially since greens aren't as common of allies as reds and blues.