Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

23 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I think the fact that I accompanied her to a tropical island despite my aversion for beaches proves my loyalty more then enough. We also have pools :)

You don't understand how beaches work. The sand will find a way...

Knowing Freddy, he probably couldn't find anything else to spear down. Leaving Fredrick in charge of hunting the meat was a bad idea my friend.

I'm getting the feeling you're the one who doesn't appreiate tea, by trying to drink it on a beach filled with sand. If you would just abandon your beach and join Team Elise, we could show you the glory of pools and how much better tea tastes without the sand.

Such harsh words for the little sister of your lord. We Elise supporters were always rooting for and supporting lord Leo during his trials, for he is the beloved brother of our lady, but is this how you repay that kindness? Would lord Leo really want to see his little sister fall into the Bottomless Canyon?

I'm getting the idea you might not be worthy of serving lord Leo.

Reveal hidden contents

You could always show your remorse by joining Elise to prove your loyalty to lord Leo...

Of course I don't 'appreiate' tea I appreciate tea. How lacking, no wonder you think sand is getting into tea. Our tea is protected from sand with the purest love and dedication.  

Seriously, Team Elise, this is just sad. I could weep as I watch you all sitting there, apperiating your T. 

20 hours ago, donkeykhang said:

Yow! Another gauntlet is just around the corner already. Well, Gaius and melons have forsaken me so I'm going to join ol' boy Freddi. Does anyone on Team Frederick want to add this lowly Altean commoner to friends? (o_ _)o

Also could use suggestions for who to put as lead that works well with Summer!Fred. Thinking maybe a mage like Katarina or Linde? Link to album

You're joining us! Yay!! I was going to say, I'm looking forward to using your Bride!Caeda again, but all those units in that folder are soo cool especially that smexy Wrys!

Hm I think Freddy is quite flexible as a support unit, so most units would work quite well with him. If I had to pick, Ephraim would be nice, since I know my own Freddy likes Hone Speed and buffs. I think Katarina or any of your brave sword users would be great. They would be able to take advantage of his debuffs and hold their own really well. But omg.. That Jeigan! His build looks sooo fun!! x'D

19 hours ago, Motendra said:

Altea represent!

Truly??!!!!! :'DD

19 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Eh, I don't really have any preferences so I might as well join Team Frederick for the heck of it. My friend code is 5169618143 if anyone wants it and my lead for now is Azura.

Requested! Welcome the best side of the beach!

I'm going rotate my leads between some faves again: raven-Lilina, Minerva and Camus. If anyone would prefer me to stick to one character by all means let me know, I can offer those three plus +atk Rein, Hector, Xander and brave bow Jeorge.  

Edited by ruruo

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'll be joining Team Elise, @Bartozio @GuiltyLove  as well as anybody else I most definitely forgot.

FC is 2970-63-1297, and I'll be using Bride Cordelia, Nino, Tharja, and Spring Lucina as my leads depending on what you guys want more.

Full glass cannons are go. For Cinnamon Roll!

Friend request send (username Bardth). My lead is Camus for now, but I could replace him with other units (mostly Ryoma or Xander for swordies, or Klein for a bow and glass cannon. Nino or Hector for green if you need those for some reason), but if nobody asks for something, it'll stay Camus.

I'd personally slightly prefer B!Cordelia or S!Lucina since I don't have those (build up), but I'm fine with any of those.

FOR THE GLORY OF NOHR AND OUR CINNAMON ROLL!

Evryone else should DRAWN ALREADY!

Just now, DefyingFates said:

I got Summer Corrin, so she's my vote. How exactly does the bonus work? Do you need to use the unit you're supporting in your matches?

Thanks in advance!

Use the unit you're supporting, and it has to be your own.  

So, I'm supporting Leo, I have to use my summer Leo in the matches to get the same character bonus, I can't use say, Rezzy's summer Leo and have my own unit be my Cecilia or something and get the bonus.

On 28/07/2017 at 9:43 PM, Thane said:

I'm joining Team Tikini, so if anyone wants my friend code, it's 646 504 1577.

On 28/07/2017 at 9:55 PM, HyperBowser said:

Added both of you.

My ID is: 918 176 4981

8 hours ago, Rinco said:

I'll be on Team Tiki: 7477653448
Main right now is Nowi.

Sent requests to all of you fellow Tiki supporters!

If there are any more joining Tiki feel free to add me. My ID is in my sig.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Use the unit you're supporting, and it has to be your own.  

So, I'm supporting Leo, I have to use my summer Leo in the matches to get the same character bonus, I can't use say, Rezzy's summer Leo and have my own unit be my Cecilia or something and get the bonus.

That makes sense. Thanks!

I changed my profile pic in support of our most wonderful Tiki! Finally, another gauntlet which features another one of my favorite characters from the series! So, get ready to see what this divine dragon can do! WE'RE HERE TO CRUSH SOME MELONS, AND, ROBIN, YOURS ARE FIRST!

Also, anyone on Team Tiki, feel free to add me! My ID is 8608857766. Let me know if you do, so I don't think you're some rando! Xander is out in front at the moment.

4 hours ago, Frenzify said:

If there are any more joining Tiki feel free to add me. My ID is in my sig.

Are we friends already on Heroes? I can't see signatures, so can't really check. If not, we should be!

5 hours ago, ruruo said:

Of course I don't 'appreiate' tea I appreciate tea. How lacking, no wonder you think sand is getting into tea. Our tea is protected from sand with the purest love and dedication.

Seriously, Team Elise, this is just sad. I could weep as I watch you all sitting there, apperiating your T. 

That Team Elise is an odd, sad, but kind of funny spectacle to watch, huh? To think, last time, Lady Priscilla lost to such savages that like to sit around and appreiate T... Ah well.

21 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Any other Team Tiki people I have yet to add?

I think we're friends, right?

12 hours ago, Rinco said:

I'll be on Team Tiki: 7477653448
Main right now is Nowi.

Sent a request! Team Tiki, the Naga of the Beaches, FTW!

Edited by Astellius

Ephraim's awesome! :D With my Ike and your Ephraim, we'll have some pretty dang good guys to use! GO TEAM FREDDY!

Everybody else: PICK A GOD AND PRAY!

Edited by Anacybele

Awesome sauce!

I'll add ya. I'm Kelly with Summer Freddy as my lead, waiting to be switched to Ike for the start of the gauntlet.

Also, other teams: GO SOAK YOUR HEAD! Hee hee.

8 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

Team Frederick here

My FC 9405242145

My username in the game is Bada and i currently have Roy as a lead but will switch him for better units when the gaunlet starts

Why not? Look out for Bethany with the Lovely Flier Florina in the lead (will switch to Divine Dragon Fae after this Arena Season).

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Why not? Look out for Bethany with the Lovely Flier Florina in the lead (will switch to Divine Dragon Fae after this Arena Season).

Excellent! Added you back :) 

I'll be rotating like once or twice a day different characters 

5 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I got Summer Corrin, so she's my vote. How exactly does the bonus work? Do you need to use the unit you're supporting in your matches?

Thanks in advance!

Would you want to send me a friend request? Us supporters of Corrin should keep together!

The ID is 2511325170, I’m Vaximillian with Sharena as lead.

@Vaximillian  i'll be on Team Corrin this time around so I sent your friend request it is Locke with Michalis in the lead i'll be fielding him or Palla though if people want other units I have people like a Kagero, Jaffar, Xander, and Hector.

Anyone else interested feel free to send me a friend request my ID is 4474554735 just make sure you inform me so I know it's you.

Edited by Locke087

Let's go Team Corrin!

Anyone else on the team, my friend request ID is 19521 40342 and the Barefoot Waifu is my lead

I hope they go in Nohr and Ylissean instead of male and female, just so that we don't have to go through both Team Tiki and Team Robin who are both going to be extremely difficult because of their fan bases.

But as long as we stick together, nothing can slow us down!