Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Not quite sure, i think it's just an option to protect yourself from the sun and maybe protect your skin from a strong summer breeze/sand swept up from the wind? The fact it has short sleeves already means it's more of a summer style than winter

Also pockets are handy for change when you go buy ice cream or something

Also Leo's cape i think is also to allude the fact he is a magic user (and isn't really a normal option for summer, just to prove his nerdiness). Also i think he wore that in the Summer DLC in Fates (where he stays in the shade to get away from the sun) so they're just staying true to that image

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also Leo's cape i think is also to allude the fact he is a magic user (and isn't really a normal option for summer, just to prove his nerdiness). Also i think he wore that in the Summer DLC in Fates (where he stays in the shade to get away from the sun) so they're just staying true to that image

To be fair, I do wear a jumper, jacket and long pants in summer, too. Though that's largely because air conditioned rooms are freezing.

It just struck me as interesting. Especially on the same banner as the bikinis.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Tiki losing is a surprise?

This. I expected her to get bodied by robin, though maybe not as heavily as she is. Don't really care though, I'm fine getting those multiplier boosts and can just jump to Robin later.

Now Elise I'm a little more surprised about since she won last gauntlet, but I guess busty avatar waifu Corrin > loli secondary character.

Gaius over Fredrick also seemed as clear as Xander over Leo.

Wonder if we'll see any point multiplier upsets this time around.

Just now, Alkaid said:

This. I expected her to get bodied by robin, though maybe not as heavily as she is. Don't really care though, I'm fine getting those multiplier boosts and can just jump to Robin later.

No, I'm not surprised that she's losing at all. I'm surprised that people are surprised.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No, I'm not surprised that she's losing at all. I'm surprised that people are surprised.

That too. I mean we should know by now that Serenes favorites always lose.

Team Robin reporting in! I'll be flipping to Tiki if we lose, because I kind of doubt Gaius will make it past Round 1 and she'll be my only remaining swimsuit lol. Feel free to add me if you need some Team Robin friends.

ID: 6514855119
Tactician's name is Azu and current lead is Xander (Fury/QR/Bonfire).

If you need some different colours, just tell me and I can switch around! (I'd normally set Reinhardt as my lead but since Robin is blue, I figured some people might need variety lol.)

LET'S SMASH SOME MELONS!

Edit: Also, for what it's worth, Robin is rather substantially down and has the multiplier right now lol.

Edited by azurrys

5 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Now Elise I'm a little more surprised about since she won last gauntlet, but I guess busty avatar waifu Corrin > loli secondary character.

Gaius over Fredrick also seemed as clear as Xander over Leo.

Wonder if we'll see any point multiplier upsets this time around.

Yeah it's just the initial amount that surprised me in the first hour. Robin seems to fly under my rader but it does make sense

I do love it when upsets happen though!

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Do we have a list of that? Serene's favorite in the Voting Gauntlet?

Ephraim, Minerva, Julia (followed by Robin to spite Tharja after she went down), and Priscilla all seemed most popular here in their respective gauntlets.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I think it was Empraim and Minerva in the first two gauntlets, but I'm not to sure about the later two.

Just now, Alkaid said:

Ephraim, Minerva, Julia (followed by Robin to spite Tharja after she went down), and Priscilla all seemed most popular here in their respective gauntlets.

Pffttt, ok yeah now I remember. Good times :lol:

Also I'm pretty sure that Elise was still the favorite @ the time.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Elise probably looked like the favorite here, at least, because I was yelling so loud the whole time.

Well, except for the final round against Priscilla when I was visiting family and therefore unable to be here to yell.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Elise it was certainly closer, but I'd still say Priscilla had a few more supporters.

On the boys side, Leo seems more popular here too, doesn't he? Cause he's probably going down round 1 as well.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Elise probably looked like the favorite here, at least, because I was yelling so loud the whole time.

Well, except for the final round against Priscilla when I was visiting family and therefore unable to be here to yell.

By the same token, I think Arcanite had Minerva support on lockdown. Then again, she was versus Camilla...

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I suppose that's a possibility.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Elise it was certainly closer, but I'd still say Priscilla had a few more supporters.

On the boys side, Leo seems more popular here too, doesn't he? Cause he's probably going down round 1 as well.

Umm why? Leo still looks he has a good chance.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

I suppose that's a possibility.

Umm why? Leo still looks he has a good chance.

That's what's been said for Leo every time so far. I just can't see him beating Xander in popularity at all. Though perhaps with well placed multipliers he could pull it off in an upset. (He couldn't in the mage gauntlet, but maybe now with the bigger multipliers)

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

That's what's been said for Leo every time so far. I just can't see him beating Xander in popularity at all. Though perhaps with well placed multipliers he could pull it off in an upset. (He couldn't in the mage gauntlet, but maybe now with the bigger multipliers)

I'm kinda surprised for this

Leo was actually more popular than Xander

13 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

But he's Fate most popular male character only behind Taco Meme & he's barely behind him for that matter when it comes to the results. Xander was somewhere in the 50's

Well shit, we're losing to Robin again.

I'm pretty sure Elise isn't going to beat Corrin @ this rate

Edited by Zangetsu

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

I'm kinda surprised for this

Leo was actually more popular than Xander

Leo was beating Xander in the 1st hour, according to the score tracker, so he should make it to round 2.

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Leo was leading before the multiplier, implying he has a larger following then Xander. He's also doing better then Gaius, the favourite of the other male match up, so I think he has a pretty good chance to reach the finals this time.

I'll be joining Leo when in the unlikely event that Elise loses. For now though:

LETS GO TEAM ELISE, NOTHING IS LOST YET!

TROPICAL ATTACK!

I'm always with Robin. Any gauntlet he/she appear on, i'll jump right in! Especially since i have every Robins variant out in FEH! Ahah.

My current lead is SpringCamilla +1 with a ATK boon and RES bane. My SummerRobin would be in the lead, but she's not built up yet. orz However, i'm surprised that when i jumped in, Tiki was in the lead. It goes to show that this gauntlet won't be easy for anyone. But seeing Corrin's current score against Elise... I'll just hold my tongue for a while.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Leo was beating Xander in the 1st hour, according to the score tracker, so he should make it to round 2.

What i meant is that i'm surprised people had the impression that Leo is less popular than Xander. He beat him on Fates popularity poll, and reach Top 10 in CYL when Xander is unseen in Top 20 iirc.