Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

39 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Did the Fae have Lightning Breath+ and Moonbow? That would probably have been mine- which bodes well for the number of Ryoma you're likely to encounter.

And it's not just Ryoma and Ike on the same team that sucks- the poor guys got matched up against bad teams like Abel, Donnel, Eldigan and Celica.

EDIT: Yep, @ruruo. Of course, the fact I've got a lot of red friends means I should probably consider switching back to Fae or Delthea myself...

That Fae was so good! She really helped out so much with that Lightning Breath+!

@ruruo No we're not! I've added you now though, I currently have Hector as a lead.

I seem to run into a lot of Summer Gaius's a lot on Team Frederick, so Raven users are also appreciated. (Or Distant Counter units like the Lightning Breath Fae)

Meanwhile, on Team Tiki Blue is the coveted colour since I keep getting matched against reds...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

LAME

GO ELISE

Have you gotten my Catria yet? I don't think I got your Camus. Maybe I did once because I used a Camus but he didn't have the QP seal like last time

I got your Catria once I think. And yeah, I might not have a seal on my Camus at the moment because I haven't been using him in the arena lately. I should probably go and change that...

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

That Fae was so good! She really helped out so much with that Lightning Breath+!

Glad to hear it- she got it yesterday, and she's already pulling weight. I'll leave Ryoma up overnight so everyone who has me can fill out their red quests, and then I'll switch back to Fae. (Hard to believe I got both in the same summon all that time ago...)

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I seem to run into a lot of Summer Gaius's a lot on Team Frederick, so Raven users are also appreciated. (Or Distant Counter units like the Lightning Breath Fae)

At least Ryoma will be a nice substitute. Especially with Vantage.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Glad to hear it- she got it yesterday, and she's already pulling weight. I'll leave Ryoma up overnight so everyone who has me can fill out their red quests, and then I'll switch back to Fae. (Hard to believe I got both in the same summon all that time ago...)

At least Ryoma will be a nice substitute. Especially with Vantage.

Yeah just got Ryoma in the last battle! Always wanted to use one, and he pulled his weight very well.

(Oh if only I had more orbs back during the last Hero Fest I would've hunted for him. Oh well that was when I got my Hector.)

Just now, Anacybele said:

I just ran into two Summer Gaiuses myself in my previous battle, so now I'm thinking of putting male Robin in for Ike in case others get the same. xP

The third last battle I had was all Summer Gaiuses in that annoying Maria/Minerva map with tight spaces.

Good thing @phineas81707's Fae's Lightning Breath made short work of them. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah just got Ryoma in the last battle! Always wanted to use one, and he pulled his weight very well.

(Oh if only I had more orbs back during the last Hero Fest I would've hunted for him. Oh well that was when I got my Hector.)

Fun fact- I'm fairly sure mine's -Atk. If you're going on a Vantage rampage, though, I gave him his Defiant Attack to soup up his damage.

Should really give him a special other than Astra. But I'm lazy, and dealing 112 damage to some guy's Arthur is hilarious.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The third last battle I had was all Summer Gaiuses in that annoying Maria/Minerva map with tight spaces.

Good thing @phineas81707's Fae's Lightning Breath made short work of them. 

I had to really think on how to win, but I did without having to use an orb. Summer Freddy debuffed them to hell and then both he and someone's Bunny Lucina did the rest. Bunny Lucina died, but Summer Freddy was tanky enough to survive. I also had someone's Bartre in this battle, but he didn't do anything. lol

Male Robin is my lead now though!

5 star lv. 40, +Res, -HP
Blarraven+
Draw Back
Bonfire
Triangle Adept 2
Swordbreaker 2
Spur Def 3
HP +3 Seal

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I had to really think on how to win, but I did without having to use an orb. Summer Freddy debuffed them to hell and then both he and someone's Bunny Lucina did the rest. Bunny Lucina died, but Summer Freddy was tanky enough to survive. I also had someone's Bartre in this battle, but he didn't do anything. lol

Male Robin is my lead now though!

5 star lv. 40, +Res, -HP
Blarraven+
Draw Back
Bonfire
Triangle Adept 2
Swordbreaker 2
Spur Def 3
HP +3 Seal

Oh hey, I might to get to use one of those that isn't -Atk. Hint hint, future me...

(The 5* and the upgraded tome will help too).

Also, I said I was having red issues? Um... I just got Ryoma/Lilina/"Marth".

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Oh hey, I might to get to use one of those that isn't -Atk. Hint hint, future me...

(The 5* and the upgraded tome will help too).

Also, I said I was having red issues? Um... I just got Ryoma/Lilina/"Marth".

I finally got a Ryoma too! Though he wasn't from my friends list since I was prompted to send a request to his owner. XD

And awesome. lol Male Robin is great when he isn't -Atk or -Spd (trust me, I know, my first male Robin was -Spd and he sucked. I pulled a better one later, thankfully).

I forgot to mention, my Summer Freddy told one of those Gaiuses to go soak his head! Hahahaha, that felt so good!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And awesome. lol Male Robin is great when he isn't -Atk or -Spd (trust me, I know, my first male Robin was -Spd and he sucked. I pulled a better one later, thankfully).

I've summoned some other Robins, and got some good natures when I noted them down. I just haven't been merging my old Robin into them to get a better nature than +Def -Atk. Been using them for Bonfire fodder.

Speaking of, when was the last time I used a Robin? Poor Female Robin... she'd be on max Merit if it existed at the time.

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I've summoned some other Robins, and got some good natures when I noted them down. I just haven't been merging my old Robin into them to get a better nature than +Def -Atk. Been using them for Bonfire fodder.

Speaking of, when was the last time I used a Robin? Poor Female Robin... she'd be on max Merit if it existed at the time.

I need to use female Robin more myself since I 5 starred her and all. She IS supposed to be my main cav counter in times of definite all cav or mostly cav enemies.

I just went up against a bride Corelia and a Delthea, which scared me because I heard they're both really good, but I managed to win without needing to use an orb. Bunny Lucina showed up again and Cordelia didn't double her, so she survived and Summer Freddy finished her off. Freddy was able to proc Bonfire when Delthea was near, so he one-shotted her. And that was that. Third unit was some axe I don't remember which Ryoma took care of easy peasy.

I just got a triple blue matchup and lost. This boys and girls is why you do not ever put someone that is same color as your as your main unit in the gauntlet as your lead on that note @Vaximillian is there anyway I could convince you to put something red, green, or colorless as your leader I love Sharena but RNG does not love me and will give me extremely unfavorable matchups.

Edited by Locke087

21 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@ruruo No we're not! I've added you now though, I currently have Hector as a lead.

Meanwhile, on Team Tiki Blue is the coveted colour since I keep getting matched against reds...

Perfect, accepted! :D 

Yeah I've also been running into a lot of colourless as well. Distant Counter is always appreciated xD I really wonder how enemy characters are decided, since there's always seems like a different bias for each gauntlet. 

Gaius's lead keeps remaining smaller every time he gets ahead, and it's even smaller now than it was before! That's a good sign. Frederick DOES have more supporters! OR we're using more flags, but I don't want us to run out at the wrong time. I would think our team is smarter than that though...

I know we can do it, we just can't get careless here!

2 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Perfect, accepted! :D 

Yeah I've also been running into a lot of colourless as well. Distant Counter is always appreciated xD I really wonder how enemy characters are decided, since there's always seems like a different bias for each gauntlet. 

I think it's just RNG.

Well that and the people who think fielding the character they are going for in the gauntlet as a representative gives them bonus points. (Hint: people don't do this- this was especially bad in the Healers Gauntlet). Hence the three Gaius team- all battles I've gone against had at least one Summer Gaius.

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I think it's just RNG.

Well that and the people who think fielding the character they are going for in the gauntlet as a representative gives them bonus points. (Hint: people don't do this- this was especially bad in the Healers Gauntlet). Hence the three Gaius team- all battles I've gone against had at least one Summer Gaius.

I got two Gaiuses and a Sharena. I had Hector, Fae and Azura.

Wow, the feeling of having to reject friend requests because my friends list is full. Not sure if it's from Arena people or if people really like my +HP/-Spd Lyn in the Voting Gauntlet or those people are new and haven't filled out their friends lists yet.