Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

2 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

@mcsilas @ruruo @phineas81707 @Anacybele

For team Frederick I have a +DEF Hector as lead, if you need any another type of unit let me know! 

I think I got your Hector once already, actually. lol I used him in either my first or second battle and he was helpful!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I promised @Oboro! I'd join them so here I am. I can only hope they will join me on Team Leo if Elise loses.

LOL Well this is hilarious...

I joined team Leo to be with you XD

8 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I promised @Oboro! I'd join them so here I am. I can only hope they will join me on Team Leo if Elise loses.

I strangely got @Oboro!'s Oboro in a gauntlet battle on Leo's team.

So... I think they beat you to it.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Team Fred's got the multiplier up! LET'S GOOOOOO~ !! (I have to wait 14 min tho' ;^;)

2 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

@mcsilas @ruruo @phineas81707 @Anacybele

For team Frederick I have a +DEF Hector as lead, if you need any another type of unit let me know! 

Awesome! It always makes me feel really happy to get Hectors when I'm leading with Lilina XD 

Thinking this is the hour where Robin vs Tiki stabilizes. Glad I used flags already, especially since I probably won't have time to check the gauntlet tomorrow.

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

I strangely got @Oboro!'s Oboro in a gauntlet battle on Leo's team.

So... I think they beat you to it.

Heh

This is weird

Well since Elise is basically finished as @Anacybele brought out, looks like we'll be joining together anyway when she loses....

Wow, Elise barely pulled to "Same" with F!Corrin. So close to having 5 straight bonuses...

Don't look now but Corrin has picked it up to 140 million per hour. And Elise is only getting 300 million with the bonus.

I'm kinda pissed because I totally would have went with Elise if I had pulled her but I got Summer Xander and Soren instead.

I see that Robin has the highest score of everyone. Does anyone know how many bonuses she has gotten and/or how much she gets per hour without the bonus?

Edited by Hawk King

9 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

LOL Well this is hilarious...

I joined team Leo to be with you XD

TRAITOR!

17 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm honestly wondering if I should just forget about it and say you two are interchangeble anyway...

This is a pretty funny situation though.

Spoiler

Serves you right traitor!

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh come on, I asked you to go to Freddy first! :(

You almost had me with those abs not gonna lie

Well it's only because I wanted to be with my twin...

Maybe next time we can finally start on the same team lol 

Just now, Bartozio said:

TRAITOR!

Eh I'm fine with that :PPPPP

Edited by Oboro!

Just now, Hawk King said:

I see that Robin has the highest score of everyone. Does anyone know how many bonuses she has gotten and/or how much she gets per hour without the bonus?

It's bounced back and forth every hour since the start, so she's been pulling in a ton. It should plateau in typical gauntlet fashion from here on, though. Here's a spreadsheet with the data.

Robin might have the highest total at the moment, but Corrin's hourly gains are more than twice Robin's.

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You almost had me with those abs not gonna lie

Well it's only because I wanted to be with my twin...

Maybe next time we can finally start on the same team lol 

You always say you want to be with your "twin!" You never pick my side! :(

I get that sometimes you should help the "twin" out but I'd like help sometimes too! You're my best Heroes buddy, man.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

I sacrificed my Fae to Alm

Never looked back

I sacrificed a Jakob and used Alm as a Falchionbot for the Tempest. Renewal 2 did just fine.

Fae, meanwhile, is making multiple people happy and she hasn't even been pitted against Reinhardts yet (did I forget to mention she totally counter-kills those even at their scariest?)

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

How many bonuses has Corrin had so far? I've only seen one and Elise got a massive boost just now so I assume we're due one soon? I'm gladl to hear Corrin is doing so well; I'm actually pleasantly surprised!

Corrin got just one bonus in hour 3, and she will not be getting another one unless Elise can get over 500 million with her bonus next hour. The most Elise has gotten yet is just a little over 300 million.

8 minutes ago, Johann said:

Robin might have the highest total at the moment, but Corrin's hourly gains are more than twice Robin's.

Yeah, I figured Robin had gotten more bonuses to have such a high score. Just didn't know if it was 2 or 3.

So Round 2 on the girls side is going to determine the winner of the gauntlet. And it looks like F!Corrin is the big favorite.

16 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Eh I'm fine with that :PPPPP

You first convince me to join your team by telling me I can use your great units, and then you suddenly switch teams...

Remind me to never trust a robot ever again.

I got someone's regular Leo this time. Against two blues.

But thankfully I could still win. I had someone's Ephraim as well. He and Summer Freddy took care of that male Robin while Freddy was then ready to Bonfire that Linde to hell. Third enemy was a regular Adult Tiki which Ephraim also made short work of.

But I'm glad I finally started getting red units! Two more and I'll have more flags.

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I sacrificed a Jakob and used Alm as a Falchionbot for the Tempest. Renewal 2 did just fine.

That's what I did with my Alm too for tempest 

Renewal 2 is fine

Renewal 3 is better 

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Fae, meanwhile, is making multiple people happy and she hasn't even been pitted against Reinhardts yet (did I forget to mention she totally counter-kills those even at their scariest?)

You keep your Fae, and I'll keep my Oboro okay?

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Remind me to never trust a robot ever again.

Hey, I'm Oboro, leave Arcanite out of this!

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

... I tried. I really tried.

Well as long as Elise loses and Leo makes it to second round we will be on the same team.

probably should have said something but I wanted you surprise you...