Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Oboro! said:

If you guys make it, it'll be the greatest turnover of all time. And I love me some turnovers!

CALL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO MAKE HEROES ACCOUNTS REAL QUICK SO THEY CAN SUPPORT FREDERICK! 

Yeah, it'd be quite an upset, and without a multiplier!

I wish I could man. I can go tell Dcat to drop some flags, but that's it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, lilacshadows said:

Sure. Take my Julia as you will.

Great! Here's some crushed melon for you... And Julia sounds good, although I haven't got her yet. I've mostly been getting someone's -Spd Lyn...

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

I don't know who has the Bride Cordelia on Team Tiki, but thanks.  Between her and my Leon, things die REALLY QUICKLY.

Speaking of, Tiki's melons are about to be smashed in by Robin.

'Tis so very sad, we're losing to a fish! A birdfish.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

But if he doesn't, we put up a really good fight against a generally more popular character AND we had the bigger team.

You'll also have the dubious distinction of being the first matchup where the multiplier actually changed the outcome!

Just now, Astellius said:

You'll also have the dubious distinction of being the first matchup where the multiplier actually changed the outcome!

No, I'm pretty sure the multiplier was the reason Lissa lost to Priscilla last time.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, I'm pretty sure the multiplier was the reason Lissa lost to Priscilla last time.

On the contrary, Priscilla had a larger base than Lissa. Lissa only gained leads on Priscilla due to the multiplier. I can dig up the spreadsheets from the last gauntlet if you wanted to look at the data yourself.

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

On the contrary, Priscilla had a larger base than Lissa. Lissa only gained leads on Priscilla due to the multiplier. I can dig up the spreadsheets from the last gauntlet if you wanted to look at the data yourself.

I have a hard time believing that. Lissa is fairly popular and from a more popular game. And no thanks, not interested in that stuff.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have a hard time believing that. Lissa is fairly popular and from a more popular game. And no thanks, not interested in that stuff.

This is why people argue with you and give you a hard time.

They tell you the data says something. You deny it because either you don't think it's true or don't want to think it's true and then you refuse to look at the evidence.

You really need to stop doing that.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

This is why people argue with you and give you a hard time.

They tell you the data says something. You deny it because either you don't think it's true or don't want to think it's true and then you refuse to look at the evidence.

You really need to stop doing that.

No, I just don't care to look at graphs and charts. That is all.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Whatever your reasoning, that doesn't change the fact that you just refused to look at the evidence against you.

14 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Find those spreadsheets. We're going to put those spreadsheets into WORDS.

Just now, Anacybele said:

You claimed that Lissa won because of the multiplier. I said I have the hard evidence that proves that is false, and that you can look at the hard evidence. But then you say:

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have a hard time believing that. Lissa is fairly popular and from a more popular game.

Okay, so I can directly prove my claim, with verifiable evidence that I can provide for your inspection, but that's not sufficient for you, so you'll just stick by your claim that is demonstrably false.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Whatever your reasoning, that doesn't change the fact that you just refused to look at the evidence against you.

I don't care.

Team Freddy must keep rallying hard! We're so close! Just 12 mil behind!

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Oboro! said:

So you share your tablet with your brothers and sisters or something? 

Get job and buy own!

Not quite, but close. Asides, "sharing" is a loose term, since it's usually used 16 out of 24 hours of the day, with the remaining 8 for when we're asleep.

And who said I didn't already have a job? I mean, I don't, but that's not the point.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What? A family iPad is a perfectly fine thing. The parents love it because it gives them a bigger screen than their tiny phones to browse the Internet on, plus YouTube/TV up close and personal for their aging eyes and when the big screen is being hogged by someone else. And of course the kids will inevitably use it too when they don't want the smallness of their phones or clunkiness of their laptops/desktops. And who'd buy a tablet just for the sake of a fanservice fiesta?

And thank you for understanding. The only reason I'd actually want to own such a do-hickey is for this fanservice game.

4 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I'm pretty sure his phone went MIA...

Nah, Oboro! was closer to the truth. Not the exact truth, but closer.

My only question is is Leo currently pegged to win this round? I mean, I really want to play this game as much as the next guy, but I don't want to have to pry the device from someone's cold, sleeping hands.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Not quite, but close. Asides, "sharing" is a loose term, since it's usually used 16 out of 24 hours of the day, with the remaining 8 for when we're asleep.

And who said I didn't already have a job? I mean, I don't, but that's not the point.

And thank you for understanding. The only reason I'd actually want to own such a do-hickey is for this fanservice game.

Nah, Oboro! was closer to the truth. Not the exact truth, but closer.

My only question is is Leo currently pegged to win this round? I mean, I really want to play this game as much as the next guy, but I don't want to have to pry the device from someone's cold, sleeping hands.

It's really close. Leo is ahead by 39 million. no bonus for either team.

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Lissa and Elise tend to have an over lapping fanbase so most people who could have gone to Lissa went Elise.  As characters stand from CYL polls Lissa is more popular.  Priscilla probably had a bigger team due to being a more popular older Fire Emblem character.  Most new fans went Elise, most Old went Priscilla and Lachesis (I  probably spelled that wrong) and Lissa got much fewer votes in comparison. I will say they had more people on their team so I'm okay with them winning I just feel like Lissa lost a lot of votes because of Elise being in it.

7 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yes, Leo's victory is statistically certain at this point. The only way Xander could possibly win is in the unlikely event that all of Team Leo stopped playing altogether, or else team Xander suddenly doubles in number. In other words, unless you're concerned about divine intervention, then you have nothing to worry about.

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Lissa and Elise tend to have an over lapping fanbase so most people who could have gone to Lissa went Elise.  As characters stand from CYL polls Lissa is more popular.  Priscilla probably had a bigger team due to being a more popular older Fire Emblem character.  Most new fans went Elise, most Old went Priscilla and Lachesis (I  probably spelled that wrong) and Lissa got much fewer votes in comparison. I will say they had more people on their team so I'm okay with them winning I just feel like Lissa lost a lot of votes because of Elise being in it.

Yeah, good point there, actually.

Now that I look at the score again, Freddy's deficit is more like 11 mil. We get about an extra 6 mil each in the last two half hours, we win! It's possible, but it's like a 50/50 shot, maybe less. xP

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Yes, Leo's victory is statistically certain at this point. The only way Xander could possibly win is in the unlikely event that all of Team Leo stopped playing altogether, or else team Xander suddenly doubles in number. In other words, unless you're concerned about divine intervention, then you have nothing to worry about.

Phew, thank goodness. I mean, I do worry about divine intervention, but now I don't have to worry about my intervention.

8 minutes ago, CloudKnight said:

I'm on team Robin, and it looks like we're gonna secure the win against Tiki.

Yeah Robin's win has been certain since it became clear this morning that there would be not more bonuses in the match-up.

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Lissa gained an average of 69 million points each hour excluding hours where either side had a bonus.

Priscilla gained an average of 85 million points each hour excluding hours where either side had a bonus.

For the 36 hours where no bonus was active, Priscilla had greater gains in 32 of those hours and Lissa had greater gains in 4 of those hours.

3 minutes ago, Beddlam said:

Yeah Robin's win has been certain since it became clear this morning that there would be not more bonuses in the match-up.

Yeah, hopefully no last moment bonuses happen. At 1st I thought we were going to lose. When I 1st joined Robin's side, we were down, but got the bonus, so that was good.

51 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

And who said I didn't already have a job?

Cause if you had one you would've bought a tablet years ago and you would be on the heroes board with your best friend! Me!

53 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I mean, I don't, but that's not the point.

^bingo 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

WE'RE DOWN BY LESS THAN SIX MIL NOW! WE MIGHT HAVE THIS!

*grabs popcorn*

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

*grabs popcorn*

This will either be the closest to an upset we ever get to or the greatest upset in the history of gauntlets. And Freddy would be the owner of that upset!

Either way, this is the closest gauntlet ever, even closer than Chrom and Ephraim was!

...And I was a part of both. And I was on Ephraim's side who won. Am I a lucky charm here? lol

Edited by Anacybele

Hm, Frederick might actually turn this around. Surprising. Glad I picked him.

Would be quite the shocker if he were to win here, beat Xander/Leo and make it all the way to the final round. Course then it's a free win for the female, but I digress.

Edited by Zeo