Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you lose, being the biggest team didn't doom you. It was not letting off the steam at the end. If Team Corrin had chilled out like Team Robin and Team Leo, Team Elise wouldn't have had the multiplier.

I wonder how many people on Team Corrin are now scrambling to spend 400 feathers. If all of Team Corrin spends 400 feathers, it should be entirely possible to simply earn enough points to maintain the lead (Team Corrin is 5× larger than Team Elise, so that difference alone can potentially overcome Team Elise's 7.5× multiplier).

You meant flags right?

To be fair, I doubt many on Team Corrin used any flags at all (I know I didn't because I missed the only multiplier we got) so we lost due to the sheer size of the team.

Anyway I have like 1500 flags, so there's no harm in wasting 400 to see if we can overcome the dreaded multiplier! 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you lose, being the biggest team didn't doom you. It was not letting off the steam at the end. If Team Corrin had chilled out like Team Robin and Team Leo, Team Elise wouldn't have had the multiplier.

I wonder how many people on Team Corrin are now scrambling to spend 400 feathers. If all of Team Corrin spends 400 feathers, it should be entirely possible to simply earn enough points to maintain the lead (Team Corrin is 5× larger than Team Elise, so that difference alone can potentially overcome Team Elise's 7.5× multiplier).

Actually, neither Team Robin nor Leo coasted. Both actually increased their output, but both Tiki and Xander increased even more, so that they were gaining more than the increased outputs.

And feathers! =D

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh look, it happened again.

Ikr?!

It's calculating now! *drum roll*

Come on, Freddy! Man, I'm so tense! *holds onto Freddy*

Frederick: This is...how some might put it: nuts. I'm tense too.

Me: I KNOW, RIGHT?

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

You meant flags right?

To be fair, I doubt many on Team Corrin used any flags at all (I know I didn't because I missed the only multiplier we got) so we lost due to the sheer size of the team.

Anyway I have like 1500 flags, so there's no harm in wasting 400 to see if we can overcome the dreaded multiplier! 

I definitely meant feathers.

Wait did the voting gauntlet end already? Crap. I wanted to look at the scores one last time.

Also, I will laugh on the floor if Team Corn actually loses.

Results are in?

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I definitely meant feathers.

That makes sense for me

Anyway Corrin won as expected, it seems everyone on Team Elise wasted their flags beforehand so they couldn't do anything against the curbstomp

Is why you always save 400 flags if you even think you might get a late multiplier.

Alas Tiki, I didn't even update my avatar for you and now you're dead. Time for the One Melon Salute.

I'm going Robin, as I stated before. She's the only one left that I'm willing to support, and I have her anyway, so win-win.

Corrin will probably win the gauntlet though.

Yay! I'm excited to hear that Leo won! ...I wish I could check myself, but Heroes is currently updating and taking its sweet time. lol Last I checked, I was ranked in the top 200 (about 171). I definitely stayed in that range. 

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I will be joining Team Corrin, the team with the most dragons.

Yay! Welcome back, wayward dragon.

My 55,200 points or so landed me on rank 41,439 and gave me 1,100+500 feathers. 1,000 flags to spend.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I will be joining Team Corrin, the team with the most dragons.

This is probably where I will go. I mean, who doesn't love the dragon-riding-another-dragon action going on there?

Just now, Tybrosion said:

If you want revenge, Corrin. If you want to go full mercenary, Robin.

Revenge might be good... Especially since Robin refused to join me from the last banner!

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If you want revenge, Corrin. If you want to go full mercenary, Robin.

I want revenge! So I will join her to scavenge as much feathers as possible from her dead body. Then I will join Corrin as reward for killing my enemy.

Who is in team Robin?

Edited by Tenzen12

I wouldn't mind some revenge against Gaius, but he's going against Leo who I don't care about and Leo will probably beat him anyway. :P

But man, I'm sorry Freddy and his supporters. We came SO close. It was still well fought, but yeah.

Frederick: True, it was. And I have a lot of respect for how hard you fought for me. But now we go support my wife!

Me: Aw, thank you! And yes, we do!

(yes, I consider the Frederick I've been dialoguing to be the Summer Freddy in my game and the one in my Awakening file that married female Robin. lol)

Edited by Anacybele

Easy top 1k for me, with 2500 feathers. Now to join team Leo in 3 hours time I guess 

I'm really not invested into this gauntlet at all. I kinda miss yelling about honor and stuff

Edited by Korath88