Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Corrin riding Corrin... would that count as self-love? Selfcest? Given it's Corrin, it isn't all that creepy or surprising though.

Well, I guess Corrin did spend a lot of time alone when growing up.

35 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

AAAAAWWWWW man, sucks that Tiki lost. She was like the only character I wanted to win in these gauntlet matches.

I knoooow, I really wanted Tiki to win. *sniff*

22 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

On the other side, considering he lacked two certain you-know-whats.

The two mini pigtails?

9 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So does Tiki & that didn't stop her from losing!

Robin was the one with the pigtails, while Tiki only has the ponytail.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Both her and Robin (F) had them though. Between Tharja and Robin (M), only the former had them among other assets.

Yeah, male Robin lacks the pigtails of the female version, that's probably what affected the outcome the most.

Edited by Astellius

I will be joining Team Robin, and I'll probably be sticking with Fae as a lead, despite the fact it seems to have become popular to do so (did I start this?).

I'm not sure what the rest of your Faes look like, so I'm going to assume mine is different enough.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Both her and Robin (F) had them though. Between Tharja and Robin (M), only the former had them among other assets.

That still really doesn't answer the 1st question unless actually implying that F-Robin is more popular than M-Robin.

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I knoooow, I really wanted Tiki to win. *sniff*

Robin was the one with the pigtails, while Tiki only has the ponytail.

Yeah, male Robin lacks the pigtails of the female version, that's probably what affected the outcome the most.

But Tiki's are more natural!

Edited by Zangetsu

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I will be joining Team Robin, and I'll probably be sticking with Fae as a lead, despite the fact it seems to have become popular to do so (did I start this?).

I'm not sure what the rest of your Faes look like, so I'm going to assume mine is different enough.

You should join Team Corrin! Dragons should stick together!

I'm full-on Team Leo supporter even though I supported Robin in Leo's previous banner over him

I have a very speedy Nino if anyone needs. She'll survive 44 base Atk Reinhardts (which is plus Atk unmerged) with Quickened Pulse even.

ID: 4089563989  Name: Logos

Let's go mix Tomato sauce with blood.

5 minutes ago, Astellius said:

You should join Team Corrin! Dragons should stick together!

I have absolutely no prior investment with anyone here except in Heroes.

Robin (F) was a valuable addition to my team.
Corrin (F) handed out Hone Attack and Draconic Aura like candy.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

That still really doesn't answer the 1st question unless actually implying that F-Robin is more popular than M-Robin.

It had more to do with M!Robin being paired against someone who was more popular than he is while Ylissean Summer!Robin was against someone who wasn't as popular as she is. M!Robin did place higher than F!Robin in CYL, after all. Though things aren't going to go so well for Ylissean Summer!Robin now that she's up against someone more popular than her.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

It had more to do with M!Robin being paired against someone who was more popular than he is while Ylissean Summer!Robin was against someone who wasn't as popular as she is. M!Robin did place higher than F!Robin in CYL, after all. Though things aren't going to go so well for Ylissean Summer!Robin now that she's up against someone more popular than her.

Combining Tiki's votes with her previous iteration shows that she's more popular (by around 6,000) than F-Robin according to the CYL polls. Unless you combine the two Robin only then is she has more votes than Tiki in the CYL.

I guess it just shows that CYL isn't the defining popularity everyone makes it out to be. Ephraim & Chrom are more or less THE Example of that.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Combining Tiki's votes with her previous iteration shows that she's more popular (by around 6,000) than F-Robin according to the CYL polls. Unless you combine the two Robin only then is she has more votes than Tiki in the CYL.

I guess it just shows that CYL isn't the defining popularity everyone makes it out to be. Ephraim & Chrom are more or less THE Example of that.

I wasn't taking Young!Tiki into account when I said that. Off only her own total, Awakening!Tiki scored less than F!Robin in CYL was what I was specifically referring to. Of course she's gonna have more than F!Robin if you add her two totals as Young!Tiki into the equation.

33 minutes ago, Logos said:

I'm full-on Team Leo supporter even though I supported Robin in Leo's previous banner over him

I have a very speedy Nino if anyone needs. She'll survive 44 base Atk Reinhardts (which is plus Atk unmerged) with Quickened Pulse even.

ID: 4089563989  Name: Logos

Let's go mix Tomato sauce with blood.

Sent you a request.

4 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

If Frederick had 3 more active players (yes, THREE) we would have won, as the difference was only 600k. An ocean's worth of salt right here!

Isn't that 15? You get 22,000 per run with maximum bonus.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And of course I immediately got @Ice Dragon’s Tiki. Welcome Tiki!

:]

I got @LordFrigid's Caeda both times so far. Damn, she puts in work.

25 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I wasn't taking Young!Tiki into account when I said that. Off only her own total, Awakening!Tiki scored less than F!Robin in CYL was what I was specifically referring to. Of course she's gonna have more than F!Robin if you add her two totals as Young!Tiki into the equation.

She only lost by a thousand regardless.

Anywho's, Team Avatar once again.

Corrin and Robin are fighting. Can't say I saw that one coming, but I guess the "plot was thiccer" than I expected.

I'm hoping the scores update soon so I know whether or not spend my flags now or save them. I currently have Michalis on the lead (I'm on team Leo) but I'm wondering how useful he is considering that team Gaius probably has a lot of, well, Gaius. Michalis has Iote's shield, so he can tank the arrows but he can't exactly counter them.

43,771,471 to 23,575,753 Leo leading
232,642,941 to 117,045,543 Corrin leading

Boy, I can't wait for when Leo has to face thatPlease be reasonable with you little bro, Corrin. *glances over at what remains of Elise* ......That's not going to happen, is it?

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Boy, I can't wait for when Leo has to face thatPlease be reasonable with you little bro, Corrin. *glances over at what remains of Elise* ......That's not going to happen, is it?

Hopefully beating someone that isn't family will get the rage out of her system.

And maybe pigs will take to the skies.