Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

If Frederick had 3 more active players (yes, THREE) we would have won, as the difference was only 600k. An ocean's worth of salt right here!

@Anacybele ^read that^

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Alright, I joined team Leo after..., things happened to Elise's army.

Time to go all out for our Tomato prince!

WOOT WOOT 

WELCOME HOME

LET'S TURN THESE CANDY PICKERS INTO JUICE

1 hour ago, ruruo said:

Jumped on the Robin train to scavenge feathers from her carcass. When this round is over I'll be jumping over to Team Leo, if they can ever forgive me lol. 

.... I'm not sure if I should forgive you

You should've joined Leo now! UNDERDOG GETS MORE FEATHERS! What's up with you and getting so into thus fan service?

Have you no decency!?

6 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Lol my inbox XD 

----

@Tybrosion @Oboro! @Rezzy @Anime27Arts @Luna of Dragonblood @Extrasolar @Loocarioh etc...

@TEAM LEO.

Umm.... Should Reinhardt stay as my lead, or should I replace him with someone else?

Reinhardt is good, but I don't think I've gotten him yet.  It was all Cordelia and Oboro yesterday, with Minerva here and there.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Reinhardt is good, but I don't think I've gotten him yet.  It was all Cordelia and Oboro yesterday, with Minerva here and there.

I switched to Nino for more variety~

She should do VERY well ;)

16 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@Anacybele I'm not sure if it's your Ike I got, but him knowing Vantage saved my bacon in an all-blue fight he fought.

Ohh I also have an Ike with vantage as lead, if you're on team Robin now maybe that was mine :p 

1 minute ago, charmedx3 said:

Ohh I also have an Ike with vantage as lead, if you're on team Robin now maybe that was mine :p 

Might well have been.

I want the 'using your friends units' to be vastly improved upon in future Gauntlets, but I've made that position clear enough. The fact that the actual 'battle' portion is ignored short of 'this particular matchup is unfair' is criminal.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Might well have been.

I want the 'using your friends units' to be vastly improved upon in future Gauntlets, but I've made that position clear enough. The fact that the actual 'battle' portion is ignored short of 'this particular matchup is unfair' is criminal.

Just bring units that always win tons of match-ups and you'll be fine

Or delete your friends with bad reps :P

17 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

@Anacybele ^read that^

WOOT WOOT 

WELCOME HOME

You should've joined Leo now! UNDERDOG GETS MORE FEATHERS! What's up with you and getting so into thus fan service?

Have you no decency!?

I'm with Robin, so that's a guaranteed loss XD 

And what do you mean underdog???? Surely you don't need help of a faithless mercenary to beat Candyboy, so give him a good kick in the peanut brittle for me. Next round I'll be giving Leo all the flags whether he wants them or not *-*

Well, I've cleared my head now. All my favourite fanservice have already been defeated. There's no more beautiful abs, moe, or melons to rave about now ;^; 

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Just bring units that always win tons of match-ups and you'll be fine

Or delete your friends with bad reps :P

"Nuke the battles with your own units."

"Nuke the battles with your friends unit using a massive level difference."

"Prune your friendlist for the benefit of trivialising the battles."

Voting Gauntlet Battles are a unique, fun little diversion on paper. Is it wrong of me to want them to maybe expand upon this?

3 minutes ago, ruruo said:

And what do you mean underdog????

Leo is going to make it to the final round (I'm pretty sure) so he'll be against the giant, Team Corrin. Hence being the underdog. It'll be easier to rank there so you'll get more feathers!

But you already chose Robin :dry:

5 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Surely you don't need help of a faithless mercenary to beat Candyboy, so give him a good kick in the peanut brittle for me. Next round I'll be giving Leo all the flags whether he wants them or not *-*

Well Leo definitely wants your feathers, that's for sure

BUT WE'RE BEATING HIM RIGHT NOW! YEEEEAAAAAHHH!

7 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Well, I've cleared my head now. All my favourite fanservice have already been defeated. There's no more beautiful abs, moe, or melons to rave about now ;^; 

Good! Back to the regular Komasa ruruo we all know and love~

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Is it wrong of me to want them to maybe expand upon this?

lol I didn't say it was wrong

I was saying it's easy to play around the "unfair" match ups

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

WOOT WOOT 

WELCOME HOME

Have you no decency!?

A mere traitor dares talk about decency? Know that I'll always remember that when Elise needed you most, you were off enjoying your tomato's!

As much as it pains me to join forces with a traitor though, supporting lord Leo is more important then personal feelings like that. Did I recover my Camus image a little with that?

Lets beat that candy man and THROW HIS ASHES TO THE WAVES!

5*'d my lovely +Atk/-Def Cecilia that was one of my first summons. Since I gave her Gronnblade+, she can one-shot loads of enemies even while at a significant level disadvantage thanks to Hone Cavalry buffs - she can pretty much sweep 2nd stratum (lv. 8-10; skipped 1st stratum in interest of completing Voting Gauntlet quests and conserving stamina) as a lv. 1 unit with Hone Cavalry and dancer support. It's awesome watching her level up quickly by being at a huge level disadvantage.

8 hours ago, Astellius said:

I ranked about 3k in Team Tiki. Too bad we lost! What to do with myself now? Where should I go?

Corrin it is then. *sighs*.

On the other hand, I still haven't gotten your Est.

(My Julia is ready)

Edited by lilacshadows

Whoa, I'm around rank 1800 in Team Leo so far! Living in this timezone is great for multipliers, although I expect it to come down as I go to sleep (also since I don't have a bonus unit).

Team Robin is harder to rank, just because more people go for the girls. Currenlt around 9,200, so I'll fall down when I wake up (also it's in my tablet, so I wont be able to play much during work tomorrow).

It's tempting to dump flags now but I'm predicting a bonus hour sometime tomorrow where it would be more worth spending flags, and a lot of bonuses when we eventually fight team Corrin, so I'll save my flags for now.

2 hours ago, Oboro! said:

@Anacybele ^read that^

Yeah, I saw. Man it hurts. I'm not going to get all mad and stuff, but it hurts. xP Three more players...or one more hour, Freddy would be facing Leo right now.

Especially since it looks like Robin has no chance either. Did like 80% of the players join Corrin for whatever reason? I mean, she's cute, sure, but...really? I thought it'd be a little more evened out between her, Robin, and Tiki. Glad Tiki lost though, otherwise I wouldn't be participating anymore.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

@Anacybele I'm not sure if it's your Ike I got, but him knowing Vantage saved my bacon in an all-blue fight he fought.

Nope, that wasn't my Ike, since one, mine doesn't have Vantage, and two, Summer Freddy is my lead again anyway. :P

Anyone get my Freddy yet? Was his debuffing super helpful? lol

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Nope, that wasn't my Ike, since one, mine doesn't have Vantage, and two, Summer Freddy is my lead again anyway. :P

Anyone get my Freddy yet? Was his debuffing super helpful? lol

Does he have Reposition? If not, I might never have gotten him...

I got S!Frederick once. I had Klein, so... eh. I don't think I've gotten your units much.

Does he have Reposition? If not, I might never have gotten him...

I got S!Frederick once. I had Klein, so... eh. I don't think I've gotten your units much.

Yeah, he does. But I never had Ike in my lead for this round, so it still wasn't mine. :P

Nice! Was probably my Freddy. lol But I see. No biggie, can't control who two of your three allies are.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, he does. But I never had Ike in my lead for this round, so it still wasn't mine. :P

Nice! Was probably my Freddy. lol But I see. No biggie, can't control who two of your three allies are.

I meant the time in the last round I got an Ike who used a very tactical Reposition to make the Awakening tree map tolerable, while only actually fighting once.

I was using Klein myself to get colourless clears. Compared to Mr Delete Button... he could just be elsewhere in the map.

I meant the time in the last round I got an Ike who used a very tactical Reposition to make the Awakening tree map tolerable, while only actually fighting once.

I was using Klein myself to get colourless clears. Compared to Mr Delete Button... he could just be elsewhere in the map.

Oh! Then yeah, that might've been my Ike since I had him as my lead for awhile then.

Ah, I see. I gotta use Summer Female Robin so I get the bonus. :P

It was a sad day for Team Tiki. But it doesn't matter. It was just a training exercise. We didn't want to hurt our tactician too badly, so we went easy on her. Yep.

In any case, I went and joined up with Robin anyway. She's the only one of the remaining characters I like enough to feel happy supporting, not to mention she's the only other one I have as a unit. If Frederick or Elise were still in it they may have been possibilities. Unlikely possibilities, since I didn't have them, but more likely than the others. Anyway, when if Robin loses, I'll probably support Gaius if he gets through, since I feel incredibly indifferent to Leo, and Corrin... well, let's just say she would be the first favourite to win I wouldn't want to win.

Also... Sad times ahead...

5983284875846_Screenshot_20170803-1432301.thumb.png.f7a0c305fd008dd65b09d015783b1a83.png