Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You may not like tomatoes, but you like me right? 

And I'm a tomato!

I like tomatoes, Arcanite! I just don't like Leo. xP

What does he have to do with tomatoes anyway other than his new summer tome?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is troublesome, Team Robin (we) will definitely get another multiplier, but I can't say if in only one swing or two. I have flags only for one and it could be do easily wasted based on my decision...

Edited by Tenzen12

Just now, Tenzen12 said:

This is troublesome, Team Robin (we) will definitely get another multiplier, but I can't say if in only one swing or two. I have flags only one and it could be do easily wasted based on my decision...

I think we're going to get one within the next hour. It's projected on the reddit trackers that we'll get another multiplier much later on, about two hours before the gauntlet ends. So if you're going to be awake then, maybe save for that. 

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Judgement reserved.

Admit your love for me

Just now, Anacybele said:

I like tomatoes, Arcanite! I just don't like Leo. xP

At some point there was something somewhere about Leo liking tomatoes 

I never played Fates so I really have no idea heh

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Ah, so it's like Ike liking meat a lot and as a result, he gets a lot of funny art of him eating chicken. Makes enough sense. lol

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

From his roster bio: "The brilliant prince of Nohr who wields the legendary Brynhildr and is known for his potent magic. He can be quite cruel to his enemies. Objectively loves tomatoes more than anyone else could. Born on 6/30."

"You'd never guess which vegetable really catches my fancy. Tomatoes." - Leo Fire Emblem Heroes (Regular Leo)

That line is A+ delivered from Max Mittelman. Never fails to crack me up.

6 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Admit your love for me

Well, he does loudly proclaim it as his favourite food in heroes too. 

Summer is such a waste for the tomato jokes.. They should have saved it for halloween. Dress him as a vampire like he is in the DLC, make him a dagger user who throws tomatoes at people. 

So it is just like Ike's love of meat (particularly steak and ribs). Heh, that's kinda funny. XD

Now I REALLY want to see a special Ike with a chicken leg axe like I came up with before! lol

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Frederick actually would've won if he'd had just a LITTLE more time. He had a bigger team than Gaius. So people really preferred the knightly hunk over the candy boy! :3

I'm thinking Robin is due for a multiplier soon! She's behind by quite a bit now.

the low margin didn't change the fact it's Gaius who win. 

Also, in otaku market as general, I very rarely saw  hunks in Orange Rouge products.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So it is just like Ike's love of meat (particularly steak and ribs). Heh, that's kinda funny. XD

Now I REALLY want to see a special Ike with a chicken leg axe like I came up with before! lol

The Colonel Ike, complete with KFC bucket helm and potato wedge daggers. If we got 7/11 for Echoes, might as well get KFC for Heroes.

Let's go team Robin! We need to pull ahead, but not too much! We can't keep giving Corrin multipliers!

Otherwise, we have to hope the final multiplier is ours!

I haven't been active in this topic, but I decided on Robin over Corrin since I never got Summer!Corrin. As for the current matchup, it looks pretty interesting! This is the first time I've been active in a Voting Gauntlet since Chrom vs Ephraim back in the day.

I also still have 800 flags left to use, so I am more than happy to show my support to Summer!Robin. While I think F!Corrin is the likely winner, I think it would be cool if F!Robin won. Either way, I like both, so I am likely to remain on the girls side for the finals.

Good morning. 

I'm reporting that I had a perfectly sleepless night. Team Leo, I'm ready for my two day battle (after a much needed nap).

3000+ flags remaining. My body is ready for round 3.

Also. I'm possibly planning on switching my lead to Julia, because I noticed a surplus of reinhardts in my friend list roster (and I keep getting them). 

Also, whoever owns that Ryoma, thank you.

fypo out. (Maybe)

Woo, this has been interesting.

Team Corrin didn't taper off at all overnight, but she's still more likely to win at the current rate. The forecast spreadsheet is likely underestimating Robin's current multiplier gains (due to how the math works out), meaning Corrin will remain in the lead after the multiplier by a smaller amount than predicted and therefore likely stay in the lead. Robin does have a chance at a final hour multiplier, though, since point acquisition tends to increase near the end.

Team Leo is in a bad position, but it's not unsalvageable. His point acquisition did end up tapering off a bit, but not by much. Late-round multipliers typically result in greater participation than early-round multipliers (due to time zones and how many people have flags available), so it's entirely possible for Leo's deficit after the yo-yo will be smaller than predicted, giving him time to recover. Since we don't have any recent multiplier data for Leo or Gaius, though, things are somewhat difficult to predict.

10 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I'm reporting that I had a perfectly sleepless night.

Should've taken a night cap

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Team Leo is in a bad position, but it's not unsalvageable.

The frost lizard has given us hope!

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Woo, this has been interesting.

Team Leo is in a bad position, but it's not unsalvageable. His point acquisition did end up tapering off a bit, but not by much. Late-round multipliers typically result in greater participation than early-round multipliers (due to time zones and how many people have flags available), so it's entirely possible for Leo's deficit after the yo-yo will be smaller than predicted, giving him time to recover. Since we don't have any recent multiplier data for Leo or Gaius, though, things are somewhat difficult to predict.

Probably because we don't want gaius to get the multiplier. I don't participate when I see Leo gets further ahead. I can only imagine many others are doing the same. 

Its almost like a game of cat and mouse (or catch up), except that we have the candy, and we ain't gonna let gaius have it. XD

Corrin took the lead again.  Looks like her team unleashed the flags.  Maybe the total is off.

Robin: 13,979,478,653

Corrin: 17,357,323,509

Edit: Oh.... I missed the "Points x 6.3 for nine minutes"

Edited by Sarracenia

Robin couldn't even close the gap. Rest in peace. Probably no way of another multiplier before the end for Robin now, as it's too close.

Edited by Alkaid

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Robin couldn't even close the gap. Rest in peace. Probably no way of another multiplier before the end for Robin now, as it's too close.

Yeah, probably.

Corrin is so overrated, god damn.

I guess I'm doomed to almost never be on winning teams. Ephraim and Elise are the only ones I was ever on and Ephraim still lost the final round, of course.

Edited by Anacybele