Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Oboro! said:

I never make sense, what are you talking about

Gaius gives more points because of multiplier and his team has less players so it's easier to rank. That's why joining his team gives you more "goods"

Team Corrin doesn't have that, but I could've went with them for the revenge of The Sith Leo. But that wouldn't give me anywhere near as much points...

So here I am on Team Gaius! I HATE HIM!

but.... feathers....

Yeah, you do have a point there. But I had to go Corrin to help take down Gaius in Freddy's name. Plus female Corrin's art here IS cute, and I can see why people would like it. I just hate her damaged art (why did she have to be drawn with her bikini literally being torn off completely?).

Main reason is for Freddy though. <3

Frederick: Yes, thank you. I look forward to the next time we can fight together though!

Me: Oh, me too! ^^

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, a bear said:

Underdog feathers require snaggin all them bonus hours, especially for in-army scoring. Also each victory on the winning team is worth more than an individual cumulative rank.

The dumb players will waste all their flags on the first few multipliers. All we need to do is wait for the last few then spend all our flags. Those who wasted their flags earlier will miss out on these better multipliers, allowing us to take the top spots.

4 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Hide contents

ScL7SUx.png

Times like these are when I wish I could choose my support unit.  My Summer Leo, LuxSpes' Lucina, and a Japanese guy's Eldigan vs a Reinhardt, FCorrin, and Camus.

I just surrendered.

You have no bonus unit anyway, why make it hard on yourself, just attack with a level 1 unit, and your friend's unit from your list will destroy the opposition of lvl 1-5 units.

Were there any Corrin multiplers? I just can't be bothered to keep up. Maybe I should keep the Gauntlet tab open on my laptop while I do other things so I don't have to check my phone. If only there were notifs for multipliers.

Just now, MonkeyCheez3K said:

You have no bonus unit anyway, why make it hard on yourself, just attack with a level 1 unit, and your friend's unit from your list will destroy the opposition of lvl 1-5 units.

The main reason is it's no fun that way tbh.

I don't like being able to curbstomp, but I also don't like situations like this.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Were there any Corrin multiplers? I just can't be bothered to keep up. Maybe I should keep the Gauntlet tab open on my laptop while I do other things so I don't have to check my phone. If only there were notifs for multipliers.

not a single one, it seems

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No, and I don't believe there will ever be. The predictions at least have none.

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

The main reason is it's no fun that way tbh.

I don't like being able to curbstomp, but I also don't like situations like this.

I can get behind that, but if you get screwed over like that when you are trying to accumulate points, especially during bonus times. then I don't think the "fun" part is worth it; but of course, that is just me. I still get what you mean.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

No, and I don't believe there will ever be. The predictions at least have none.

I can get behind that, but if you get screwed over like that when you are trying to accumulate points, especially during bonus times. then I don't think the "fun" part is worth it; but of course, that is just me. I still get what you mean.

To be fair, Gaius doesn't have a multiplier atm, and I'll have plenty of opportunity to spend flags later because he's getting his butt kicked so thoroughly, so it doesn't matter too much.

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

The dumb players will waste all their flags on the first few multipliers. All we need to do is wait for the last few then spend all our flags. Those who wasted their flags earlier will miss out on these better multipliers, allowing us to take the top spots.

Or they have way too many flags than they know what to do with. I'm sitting at 1,300 flags with 1,000 unclaimed from the unfinished Voting Gauntlet quests. If I spend 400 per multiplier, I'd need at least 6 multipliers to get rid of them all.

Edited by Kaden

9 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Or they have way too many flags than they know what to do with. I'm sitting at 1,300 flags with 1,000 unclaimed from the unfinished Voting Gauntlet quests. If I spend 400 per multiplier, I'd need at least 6 multipliers to get rid of them all.

I have enough flags for 6 multipliers as well, so I'm planning to use them on the last 6 multipliers. There will likely be at least 6 multipliers tomorrow, so there's no reason to spend any flags now.

My overall Rank has already started to tank.  I've dropped about 2000 spots already.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Got this as an ally: QqvmHBE.png

I don't deserve such power

So, is +10 her "best"?

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't deserve such power

I did a double-take at Aether. This guy had a spare Ike or Ikes to murder, which proves that literally everyone but me has an Ike or multiple Ikes.

Though Nino would be one of the easier Heroes to max merge now that I think about it, considering she's available as low as 3*.

Just now, Extrasolar said:

I did a double-take at Aether. This guy had a spare Ike or Ikes to murder, which proves that literally everyone but me has an Ike or multiple Ikes.

Though Nino would be one of the easier Heroes to max merge now that I think about it, considering she's available as low as 3*.

I never got Ike. I got a Chrom and just gave Aether to Nowi to improve my arena score. Chrom sucks!

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I never got Ike. I got a Chrom and just gave Aether to Nowi to improve my arena score. Chrom sucks!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that guy. I've got one, 4*, but I gave him a Brave Sword so that he'd do anything at all. :P:

I guess cannibalizing a Chrom isn't so bad.

Not so much that he sucks, but that he's really expensive to properly build (best set requires brave sword+ and death blow), and not really worth it when there are 9000 better sword users that are good out of the box.

Just now, Korath88 said:

Not so much that he sucks, but that he's really expensive to properly build (best set requires brave sword+ and death blow), and not really worth it when there are 9000 better sword users that are good out of the box.

I could actually do brave sword and death blow with Alfonse... I have a Luke whom I pulled from the FE12 banner

I could actually do brave sword and death blow with Alfonse... I have a Luke whom I pulled from the FE12 banner

Yeah, that's Alfonse's best set as well, though fonse trades stat distribution for more bonus unit seasons in the arena, it's up to you, honestly.

Speaking of Alfonse, I haven't actually 5*d any of the starting trio. Not sure if it's still worth doing so.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah, on slow as molasses swords that hit hard, Brave Sword is the best option. I slapped one on my Seliph and his usefulness went up astronomically

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Yeah, that's Alfonse's best set as well, though fonse trades stat distribution for more bonus unit seasons in the arena, it's up to you, honestly.

Speaking of Alfonse, I haven't actually 5*d any of the starting trio. Not sure if it's still worth doing so.

Sharena, it's definitely worth. She's a fantastic lancer.

Anna is good, but not amazing.

Alfonse... No, that's kinda a waste of feathers.

3 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, on slow as molasses swords that hit hard, Brave Sword is the best option. I slapped one on my Seliph and his usefulness went up astronomically

Sharena, it's definitely worth. She's a fantastic lancer.

Anna is good, but not amazing.

Alfonse... No, that's kinda a waste of feathers.

I did consider Sharena before, but now that I have a +Spd Ephraim and Camus at 5*, I don't see her having much use. Guaranteed bonus units every arena season is nice, but I don't usually struggle with that. 

I can't believe this match is so boring that we're talking about other stuff half the time

Edited by Korath88