Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks! Leo would wipe the floor with Frederick though. :( I bet he's popular because he looks like Marth, only blonde. I mean, Lucina is basically gender-swapped Marth and look how much people love her, so...

Last I checked, Xander was beating Leo though, so who knows.

Leo's been ahead of Xander for the past 7 hours or so.

Frederick has been accelerating on Gaius for the past few hours, but unless Frederick can double the rate he gets points for the rest of the round, he's not going to overtake Gaius.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Frederick has been accelerating on Gaius for the past few hours, but unless Frederick can double the rate he gets points for the rest of the round, he's not going to overtake Gaius.

We'll see. For all we know, Frederick's supporters could throw more flags near the end.

And I just checked and yeah, Leo overtook Xander again. Dang it, I wanted Freddy vs Xander in round 2. Hunk vs sorta hunk, cav vs cav.

Edited by Anacybele

Who do you here think will get the most multipliers next round? I feel that it's likely that all three of my second choices will get taken out, so I might just go mercenary for feathers  ;^; 

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Apparently, I was mistaken. It's an Azura with a Silver Lance. No plus. Because I got her AGAIN.

They on your friends list?

5 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Who do you here think will get the most multipliers next round? I feel that it's likely that all three of my second choices will get taken out, so I might just go mercenary for feathers  ;^; 

Robin, given how massive Corrin's team apparently is.

Edit: Just for reference, Corrin gained about 30 million more points than Robin did within the last hour.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Leo's been ahead of Xander for the past 7 hours or so.

Oh, that's good. Maybe I won't have to play as often as I feared. 

16 hours ago, Oboro! said:

YOU GOT THE GAME AND DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO ME?

Did you always have this game or am I missing something?

It's... a complicated situation. Technically, I do own the game, yes, but also technically I don't own the device that I play it on. So, I can only play when nobody else is using the tablet/phone/whatever it is. And believe me - there is a lot of traffic for it, so I can only play at rare occasions.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

It's... a complicated situation. Technically, I do own the game, yes, but also technically I don't own the device that I play it on. So, I can only play when nobody else is using the tablet/phone/whatever it is. And believe me - there is a lot of traffic for it, so I can only play at rare occasions.

So you share your tablet with your brothers and sisters or something? 

Get job and buy own!

This round is tense.. 

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

Get job and buy own!

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm pretty sure his phone went MIA...

I don't know who has the Bride Cordelia on Team Tiki, but thanks.  Between her and my Leon, things die REALLY QUICKLY.

Speaking of, Tiki's melons are about to be smashed in by Robin.

I just got a team of Olwen (mine), Reinhardt (Iris's) and Olwen (random person's) against a team of a blue pegasus knight (Catria, I think), Lucius, and Soren.

The only reason I even got past Soren is because Iris's Reinhardt is level 40 with death blow and +atk, while my Olwen was still only level 32. Thank you, Iris!

I just had to use a few orbs... I kept getting saddled with red units going up against blue ones. Frederick needs all the help he can get right now if he's going to finish closing the gap with Gaius. One big push ought to do it. We're only about 25 mil behind.

But thankfully I don't think I've used more than five orbs this whole round.

2 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Get job and buy own!

What? A family iPad is a perfectly fine thing. The parents love it because it gives them a bigger screen than their tiny phones to browse the Internet on, plus YouTube/TV up close and personal for their aging eyes and when the big screen is being hogged by someone else. And of course the kids will inevitably use it too when they don't want the smallness of their phones or clunkiness of their laptops/desktops. And who'd buy a tablet just for the sake of a fanservice fiesta?

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Speaking of, Tiki's melons are about to be smashed in by Robin.

What a waste of perfectly good melons :(

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What? A family iPad is a perfectly fine thing. The parents love it because it gives them a bigger screen than their tiny phones to browse the Internet on, plus YouTube/TV up close and personal for their aging eyes and when the big screen is being hogged by someone else. And of course the kids will inevitably use it too when they don't want the smallness of their phones or clunkiness of their laptops/desktops. And who'd buy a tablet just for the sake of a fanservice fiesta?

First off, Apple is for squares

Second off, when multiple people want to use it, it's a problem XD 

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I just had to use a few orbs... I kept getting saddled with red units going up against blue ones. Frederick needs all the help he can get right now if he's going to finish closing the gap with Gaius. One big push ought to do it. We're only about 25 mil behind.

But thankfully I don't think I've used more than five orbs this whole round.

Have you gotten the three Lights Blessings for the August quests? They might help saving some Orbs. 

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We still need a bit less than 25 mil now, Team Freddy! WE NEED TO RALLY HARD!

I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but we should at least try our best!

Aaah those figures really make me feel like we can pull one out of thin air!! >_< 

We shall fight on the the grey ocean waves

We shall fight on the sand

We shall fight with pebbles, seashells and odd flotsam

We shall fight with fanservice, and hunks

WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!! 

2 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Aaah those figures really make me feel like we can pull one out of thin air!! >_< 

We shall fight on the the grey ocean waves

We shall fight on the sand

We shall fight with pebbles, seashells and odd flotsam

We shall fight with fanservice, and hunks

WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!! 

I know, right? It totally feels like it's in our grasp!

I hope Freddy gets a miracle. A miracle as great as his abs!

But if he doesn't, we put up a really good fight against a generally more popular character AND we had the bigger team.

I tried to get the Light's Blessings, but that quest is so hard.

Edited by Anacybele

Will Corrn keep her lead in the last few hours? I'm too scared to sleep so an answer will be appreciated :P I checked the spreadsheet and it seems even with all her bonuses Elise stays behind.

Also, I've been holding onto my flags to use in potential bonus periods. Good idea or nay?

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Will Corrn keep her lead in the last few hours? I'm too scared to sleep so an answer will be appreciated :P I checked the spreadsheet and it seems even with all her bonuses Elise stays behind.

Also, I've been holding onto my flags to use in potential bonus periods. Good idea or nay?

Absolutely a good Idea, I'd say, since you get more points toward your cumulative score if you use them during bonuses, especially late in round bonuses.

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Even if Elise gets the multiplier one last time, I don't think it'll matter at all just because of how hopelessly outnumbered her team is compared to yours. I'm confident that you have nothing to be worried about.

Haven't been catching up on the gauntlet but I think its guaranteed that Tiki's melons will get smashed by the fish.

Despite Corn going up against Fish, I feel like Corn will easily beat Fish.