Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Aaand...we lost. MAN that would've been such an awesome upset.

But damn did we try our damndest. Like I said, good sport. Good game, Gaius...

DARN IT

Ugh... it would've been so nice...

Well you're going team Robin it seems as well. Not sure how it'll go vs. Corrin though...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Easy top 1k for me, with 2500 feathers. Now time to join team Leo in 3 hours time I guess 

What team were you on? I'm sad I dropped from 175 at the beginning of the day to ~1.4k in rank for Team Elise :/

Edited by GuiltyLove

Just now, Oboro! said:

DARN IT

Ugh... it would've been so nice...

Well you're going team Robin it seems as well. Not sure how it'll go vs. Corrin though...

Yeah, it would have. Would've been the greatest upset ever. If we'd just had ONE more hour or half hour, man... xP

But we're both going Team Robin? Awesome!

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

What team were you on? I'm sad I dropped from 175 at the beginning of the day to ~1.4k in rank for Team Elise :/

Random name generator gave me Xander so that's where I went first. Even though I spent the first few hours of the gauntlet dissing his popularity lol

Edited by Korath88

Just now, Anacybele said:

But we're both going Team Robin? Awesome!

Eep! I should've worded that sentence better!

Leo won so I'm staying on with him! I'LL BEAT UP GAIUS FOR YOU THOUGH >:[

Just now, Oboro! said:

Eep! I should've worded that sentence better!

Oh, darn it. xP But awesome! lol Beat him and crush his candy into the ground! :P

Any newcomers to Team Leo can add me! If you can't see my signature, my friend code is 14011457189. The name's Aria, and I've got Cordelia currently set as my lead!

However, I may switch to Camus (Fury 3/Vantage 3) or Reinhardt (Deathblow 3/Lancebreaker or WoM) since they're a little less vulnerable to bows. 

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Aaand...we lost. MAN that would've been such an awesome upset.

But damn did we try our damndest. Like I said, good sport. Good game, Gaius...

Aw, that's a shame. I always liked Frederick.

Anyway, go Leo! I understand... almost nothing about Voting Gauntlets, but I'll help him best I can until he loses to... whoever he's up against next.

Robin was the only winner I hoped for here. But it figures. Rarely does the character I want to win actually win. Ephraim and Elise were like the only ones that won any rounds. Aside from them, my gauntlet luck has been cruddy, ugh.

But I'll always love you, Freddy! You're forever a winner in my eyes. <3

Frederick: Heh, thank you. It means a great deal. *smile*

Me: You're very welcome! *hugs* Since you're going to be my lead again, we'll fight for Robin together!

Frederick: Excellent! I look forward to it!

Me: Great! :D

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Any newcomers to Team Leo can add me! If you can't see my signature, my friend code is 14011457189. The name's Aria, and I've got Cordelia currently set as my lead!

However, I may switch to Camus (Fury 3/Vantage 3) or Reinhardt (Deathblow 3/Lancebreaker or WoM) since they're a little less vulnerable to bows. 

Hey, I'm on Team Leo and just sent you a request. The name's Alisha and my lead is Fae. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Hey, I'm on Team Leo and just sent you a request. The name's Alisha and my lead is Fae. :lol:

Accepted! Welcome to the fray! 

...On a side note, I saw a car with the label "The Tomato Club" on the side. I have no idea what kind of club that is, but the logo was really cute...

6 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Beat up Gaius for me too. He took my candy (aka made me lose in chain challenge).

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

...On a side note, I saw a car with the label "The Tomato Club" on the side. I have no idea what kind of club that is, but the logo was really cute...

What do you mean you don't know what kind of club that is? It's a tomato club, of course!

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Aw, that's a shame. I always liked Frederick.

Yay, I'm glad you like him! ^^ Of course, I totally love him and he's my favorite FE character besides Ike. So I had to go to his team. :P But yeah, rather is a shame that we didn't get the upset win.

I'm quite pleased with how the multipliers worked this round and would have been pleased just as well had Corrin lost. There was actually tension for these rounds and without the multiplier, it would be a boring roflstomp for all matches.

Well done, losing teams, you fought well. Now, the dragon that rides goes forth.

Alas, Xander lost...but considering he lost to Leo whom I've supported twice in the past it doesn't sting so much.

Congratulations to Leo on the win, it was a good match!

And shout-out to @Silith13, your Jaffar made light work of opponents during matchups that due to colour imbalance would've been dicey to deal with without him. And as your Jaffar did for me, I hope a certain Summer!Corrin of mine (Ilia in game) helped you out.^^

Although...I'm a bit worried that in Xander/Robin's case this might be the only Gauntlet that they'll participate in since they're normally GHB units. I hope it's not the case though..yet I can't help but worry I guess. *Sigh*

Anyway, I supported my favourite and that's what counts the most in the end to me, not the outcome (just like when I was on Team Cherche, Leo, and Sakura in the past). 

So...onward to a new battle...and against Robin no less. Since I presume there's room for one more comrade on Team Corrin? ;)

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Mobile+Format=Messy Post

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Well, someone's got to stop Corrin, so I'm off to team Robin. I may lose 500 feathers, but I cannot in good conscience join a team led by Corrin.

JOIN LEO

YOU'LL BE ON THE UNDERDOG TEAM!

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Accepted! Welcome to the fray!

Woot, thanks!

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

I'm quite pleased with how the multipliers worked this round and would have been pleased just as well had Corrin lost. There was actually tension for these rounds and without the multiplier, it would be a boring roflstomp for all matches.

Yeah, same. I think this was the closest set of first rounds ever, which made playing the gauntlet more fun. Not one complete, sad, sad roflstomp for a change.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

JOIN LEO

YOU'LL BE ON THE UNDERDOG TEAM!

Eh, if Robin loses as expected, then Leo is where they're going to end up anyways if Corrin is completely out of the question for them.

Just now, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, same. I think this was the closest set of first rounds ever, which made playing the gauntlet more fun. Not one complete, sad, sad roflstomp for a change.

Yeah, I totally agree! And Frederick vs Gaius might've been the closest match period.

13 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'll add you! My user ID is Togekiss. Whom do you want me to put as my lead? I have the Catria we all know and love. I can also put S. Camilla with Darting Blow, Desperation, Goad Fliers, Speed Seal, Gronnblade, Ardent Sacrifice, Bonfire. She's kinda slow without flier and speed boosts though...