Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

6 minutes ago, Astellius said:

What do you mean you don't know what kind of club that is? It's a tomato club, of course!

I mean..is it a tomato club for the mature tomato audience? Is it a club for kids? Is a club that you're not supposed to talk about and someone's just breaking that rule? The possibilities are endless.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thane said:

what can you do?

YOU CAN JOIN TEAM LEO

WHERE THE 'MATOES AT!

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Eh, if Robin loses as expected, then Leo is where they're going to end up anyways if Corrin is completely out of the question for them.

... how is this persuading people to join Leo again?

Awwww, sad to hear Frederick lost...my sister's super disappointed; but, apparently it was pretty close! Good job to both teams!! Good job to Team Xander, too!!

I'm still riding with Team Leo if anyone would like to add me~ please just let me know you've done so! I have a Lightning Breath+ Fae as my lead...still need to give her an A Skill and Special, though...so I can switch to my Azura or something if you need!

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I mean..is it a tomato club for the mature tomato audience? Is it a club for kids? Is a club that you're not supposed to talk about and someone's just breaking that rule? The possibilities are endless.

ADDED U JUST NOW

I'm proud of everyone on Team Leo for pulling through with the win. Xander for the first half of Round 1 had a higher score than us. I was so happy when I saw we finally surpassed him. May we reign victorious over the remaining sheep in this gauntlet.

Edited by Logos

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It could even be a club for tomatoes of all ages!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'll add you! My user ID is Togekiss. Whom do you want me to put as my lead? I have the Catria we all know and love. I can also put S. Camilla with Darting Blow, Desperation, Goad Fliers, Speed Seal, Gronnblade, Ardent Sacrifice, Bonfire. She's kinda slow without flier and speed boosts though...

I wouldn't mind Catria myself. A lot of folks on my friends list are either green or colorless. 

I can even use Camus over Reinhardt for you unless you prefer Cordelia because I know how much you hate him.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

ADDED U JUST NOW

ACCEPTED.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Me too!

GET THEM ON OUR SIDE NOW! IT'LL BE EASIER TO RANK OVER HERE @Thane

Someone's got to help fight Corrin. Tits and good characters don't even matter right now, it's all about stopping an abomination.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I wouldn't mind Catria myself. A lot of folks on my friends list are either green or colorless. 

I can even use Camus over Reinhardt for you unless you prefer Cordelia because I know how much you hate him.

ACCEPTED.

I do hate Reinhardt but I'll use him if I get him lol

Ok, I'll stick with Catria~ Have fun with a Fortify boost!

Just now, Thane said:

Someone's got to help fight Corrin. Tits and good characters don't even matter right now, it's all about stopping an abomination.

Save your feathers for the multiplier team Leo gets in the last round

That's our best way to stop her!

Just now, Oboro! said:

Looking at how many more points the women got over the guys, I somehow doubt that.

Just now, Oboro! said:

Flags, Arcanite. lol

And you changed your avatar to a tomato. LOL

I'm leading with my Fae in particular right now just so that every single team that she goes to will have an anti-Reinhardt unit no matter what, just in case.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

I'm also still open to requests on Team Leo if you don't already have me.

Name: Tybrosion
Lead: Nino (may or may not change for next round)
ID: 0085075948

Just sent you a request, cause the more the merrier. and Nino is always appreciated.

Name's Alisha with Fae in the lead.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Also accepted! Fae should be just fine. ^^ 

Thank you! :D And, okie dokie~ I'll work on getting her properly equipped...I think I have some Glacies and Fury fodder to give her...her SP should be sufficient, too...

@Tybrosion, I added you!

Just now, Thane said:

Looking at how many more points the women got over the guys, I somehow doubt that.

because the fandom is mostly males exactly is the reason why male characters doesn't stand chance. there are few exceptions, and even those exceptions are characters I would likely not root for. 

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

You can't win Thane. Corrin has shown kingly traits since she was like 4 years old.

@Anime27Arts COME HOME!

Just now, Thane said:

Corrin will have an overwhelming amount of supporters more than Leo

She'll be getting points per hour A LOT faster than we do. We should have at least 8 multipliers, and if we can save our feathers we'll have a chance! 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Flags, Arcanite. lol

And you changed your avatar to a tomato. LOL

Flags, feathers, abs, tomatoes, same thing right? 

IN THE NAME OF LEO

TROPICAL ATTACK!

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

I'm leading with my Fae in particular right now just so that every single team that she goes to will have an anti-Reinhardt unit no matter what, just in case.

Just sent you a request, cause the more the merrier. and Nino is always appreciated.

Name's Alisha with Fae in the lead.

1 minute ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

@Tybrosion, I added you!

Added you both! Your requests even came in at the same time.