Scorched Grand Hero Battle: Valter, the Moonstone

SatsumaFSoysoy

56 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Also, more in general, here's a free unit clear from Brotel:

Thank you for this! I used a similar strategy substituting my all-stars Eldigan, Klein, Lukas, and Ninian and beat Lunatic. :)

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bartozio said:

I'm pretty sure killing Legion didn't stop the reinforcements though.

Which one would you need to kill anyway...

But I'm certain it did. As soon as I got rid of the last Legion, they quit showing up.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why do you have a +Res -Def 5* Cherche?

Because she showed up on her fake Minerva instead of the real Minerva back during the wyvern vs. pegasi gauntlet.

I managed to clear Lunatic with a flier emblem team of Narcian/Hinoka/S!Corrin-F/Caeda, but I'm finding Infernal to be beyond my abilities right now.  Brave Bow Archers seem really good here, but I don't have any worthwhile ones.  I could 5* my +Atk/-Hp Gordin...but I'd really hate to spend 20k feathers just to have a chance of getting 2k in return.  

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But I'm certain it did. As soon as I got rid of the last Legion, they quit showing up.

That's because the last Legion is the last unit that will spawn on that map.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because she showed up on her fake Minerva instead of the real Minerva back during the wyvern vs. pegasi gauntlet.

Shame. +Res -Def is very useful though.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah. I promoted her just for this GHB.

Why do you have a +Res -Def 5* Cherche?

Did you have to rely on Wings of Mercy like I did?

Apparently someone actually used my vid for reference, and told me that Atk +3 is good enough for Cherche. Huh.

I missed your edit in the first post.

Never used Wings of Mercy, just abused my 2 dancers to ferry Cherche around the map and had her and Reinhardt tank a hit once. I could post screencaps of how I did it.

And my Cherche and Reinhardt were both  5*+Atk, +1 with DB3. Cherche has Drag Back and Reinhardt Lancebreaker 2. C skills on both of them were irrelevant.

6 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Because I want your attention

no

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

We dota now?

We dota now

PING

PINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPING

HELP

ME

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I missed your edit in the first post.

Never used Wings of Mercy, just abused my 2 dancers to ferry Cherche around the map and had her and Reinhardt tank a hit once. I could post screencaps of how I did it.

And my Cherche and Reinhardt were both  5*+Atk, +1 with DB3. Cherche has Drag Back and Reinhardt Lancebreaker 2. C skills on both of them were irrelevant.

That'd be great, if you don't mind spending the stamina.

25 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

@GuiltyLove Does your Palla have repostion?

If she does, you could have her tank the mage cav and the axe cav after picture 11.

They all have Reposition except Corrin, who has Draw Back. Is that still enough to kill everything before they kill me on EP? 

I'll try soon though .. . . . . . .. 

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

They all have Reposition except Corrin, who has Draw Back. Is that still enough to kill everything before they kill me on EP? 

I'll try soon though .. . . . . . .. 

Well, Palla would kill the axe cav, Catria can destroy the mage cav, so that would leave your two flying mages to kill Valter. I didn't do any calculations, but I think they can kill him together?

33 minutes ago, JSND said:

4* Klein with SI from 4* Arthur(Swap, Lancebreaker). I think Seals is ATK

The nature should be +SPD/-HP after checking it. As long as it isn't -ATK the result shouldn't differ much

Thank you! I sacrificed one Arthur to my Jeorge and he seems to be a decent Klein-copy for most parts. After some turns i get overwhelmed by red units in the upper part (that knight keeps following my infantry). Perhaps because i gave some different skills to Xander (Fury, Vantage, Ignis, Reposition) and Camus (Granis Shield, Vantage, Swap)?

This one was really brutal.  I managed to beat Infernal with Bridelia, Reinhardt, Azura, and Olivia.  Having to use my two most OP units makes me fear for those with a more limited roster.

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Well, Palla would kill the axe cav, Catria can destroy the mage cav, so that would leave your two flying mages to kill Valter. I didn't do any calculations, but I think they can kill him together?

They definitely can. I did it in one of my many  failed runs. . . .. . . .. . 

END ME

AHHHH

I haven't tried your strat yet. Doing other things D:

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Thank you! I sacrificed one Arthur to my Jeorge and he seems to be a decent Klein-copy for most parts. After some turns i get overwhelmed by red units in the upper part (that knight keeps following my infantry). Perhaps because i gave some different skills to Xander (Fury, Vantage, Ignis, Reposition) and Camus (Granis Shield, Vantage, Swap)?

If you copied the strats exactly, you kinda need Bonfire and TA on Xander(this is because after several round of combat, the 49 ATK Brave Axe Cav would kill Xander with 5x2. Bonfire is to secure the second Red Mage Vantage), and Camus needs that Draw Back for the exact placement on the Red Mage Vantage Xander #1 where he pulls Klein outside the Red Magi line of fire

Brave would be needed for the offensive benchmarks too i guess. Not sure since i haven't calced it exactly though

Beat Lunatic with Horse Emblem.

Inferno may be out of my reach as I have a grand total of 1 5* archer (Takumi) and no Brave Bow to give him. We'll see though, I'm will to wait to see what Inferno strats pop up and see if I can alter any of them for my options. 

12 minutes ago, JSND said:

If you copied the strats exactly, you kinda need Bonfire and TA on Xander(this is because after several round of combat, the 49 ATK Brave Axe Cav would kill Xander with 5x2. Bonfire is to secure the second Red Mage Vantage), and Camus needs that Draw Back for the exact placement on the Red Mage Vantage Xander #1 where he pulls Klein outside the Red Magi line of fire

Brave would be needed for the offensive benchmarks too i guess. Not sure since i haven't calced it exactly though

Jeorge already got a brave bow earlier. I don't have TA3 fodder currently, but even bonfire, TA2 and Draw back (after Brave bow, Lance breaker and swap) is a bit too much SI for just one map. I will try to find another solution by myself, thank you for helping out. 

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I DIE

THAT'S WHAT  GOES WRONG

Palla ends up tanking the red mage before this and doesn't have the HP to survive the red mage cav

But she has full HP in the final picture.

WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME?