Scorched Grand Hero Battle: Valter, the Moonstone

SatsumaFSoysoy

14 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

But she has full HP in the final picture.

WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME?

BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO THAT PART CORRECTLY

KILL MY LIFE TO DEATH AND UNTIL IT DIES

Sigh... let's see here...

I think what happened is I forgot what I did to go from: zCG9zKS.png

to 

otpLHU4.png

OOPS

EDIT:

OK @Bartozio

I SOMEHOW DID THIS

CORRIN OHKO'D THE ARMOR

wkACm7e.png

is this winnable?

Edited by GuiltyLove

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleared Valter's Infernal map on 2nd try.

Units used:

5* Olivia: Ruby Sword+, Dance, Aether, Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3, Fortify Res 1

5* +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt: Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Spur Atk 3, Quickened Pulse

5*+2 Bride Cordelia: Brave Bow+, Rally Atk/Spd, Luna, Atk +3, Escape Route 3, Breath of Life 3, Atk +1

3* Olivia: (vanilla)

Bride Cordelia gets Danced and wipes out the axe flier on the first turn, putting her in position for the archer to attack her. The archer couldn't KO her and puts her into the HP threshold to use Escape Route. Then it's just Reinhardt wiping out mostly anything that doesn't fly (the only flier Reinhardt wipes out is Valter), Bride Cordelia wiping out the generic fliers and the Olivias getting into position and Dancing for them. Not all reinforcements appeared during my clear (map cleared by turn 4). Only Bride Cordelia took any damage.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I beat Lunatic!

My team was the same as my initial post and I pulled it off by getting Eirika's hands dirty early on and, despite common sense, sending Faye and Olivia to the right to deal with the flying reinforcements. After that both halves of my team reunited just inside the bottom segment of the map, switching sides so Faye and Olivia could finish off the last Axe Cavalier from the south and Corrin could finish off the Red Mage that spawns in the north east corner.

...needless to say I won't be bothering with Lunatic for a few days yet :P

Definitely one of the harder GHBs for me, perhaps after Berkut's. I underestimated those cliffs and the amount of swarming reinforcements that would go on. Took a handful of tries to finally beat Infernal.

The deciding factor for me was to ignore the 2 north spawn fliers and rush at the Firesweep Lance/Wolf tome mage/Valter with rein/cecilia after Xander took out the initial Axe Flier and wounded the Archer (his Escape Route made him annoying on the failed runs).  Xander took that big chunk of damage from the Panic Ploy sword armor that spawned, as I had to skirt all my units around him to desperately kill all the horses/fliers that spawned.

Spoiler

599b0d74ed705_fehvalterinfernalghb.thumb.png.0c72d4ee374264d0832ba002a292eccd.png

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

No she can't bc he is too fast

Camilla has 30 speed with the speed seal and Darting Blow gives her 36

Actually I was wrong. Camilla cannot ORKO the green cav

It looks unwinnable lol, if you can't kill Valter right now.

Finally beat Lunatic, I used Brotel's strategy as a starting point, but I ultimately ended up with different units aside from Olivia (Lucina, Camus, and Cherche) so I had to deviate quite a bit as the match went on. It also required a good amount of playing with the skills Cherche and Camus had, but once I got the right ones they took the map by storm as Cherche destroyed anything she touched and Camus could tank and KO in turn with the right positioning.

I found this battle a bit easier than legion's

maybe it's because my team's better made to handle fighting lance useres than axe useres

I can't say I'm really into this game as everyone in this thread

Man... I just want to beat lunatic Valter so i can have 2 of him to merge. but it seems my normal team just cant handle all the renforcements that i have to face...

I may have to ask for some advice on teams to use (since i dont have the super convient units everyone else seems to have)

Beat infernal after 1 stamina potion usign this team all 5 stars (Btw i am free to play)

- Olivia (just used dance never attacked)

-Nino (Reposition, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Hone Attack 3)

-Cherche ( Brave Axe+, Reposition, Deathblow 3, Dragback, Threaten def 3)

-Klein (Drag Back, Deathblow 3, Quick riposte 3, Threaten def 3,)

started map with Olivia in position 1 followed by cherche above her followed by klein and nino, 

TURN 0 

(ended turn without moving)

TURN 1

cherche moved down  2 spaces and killed firesweep lance cavalier

Danced Cherche and she killed Red Raourwolf mage

Nino Kills Archer

Klein Kills Axe Flier

TURN 2

Nino Moves under Klein and repositions him on the palm tree

Klein kills blue flier that is positioned under red armor 

Cherche repositions olivia so she can dance Klein

Klein kills Valter and stays on the tile with the palm tree

TURN 3

Klein Shoots at red cavalier and leaves him with 3 HP

Cherche finished off red cavalier

Moved nino down to palm tree tile to escape reinforcements from behin

( at this point only there are only enemy units left at the top)

TURN 4

(Reinforcment spawn at bottom)

from this point forward its just a dance routine between chrerche and klein while klein murders everyone thats left

I just beat hard for now, after the TT are over I'm going to win Lunatic and Infernal. From what I've seen a good archer makes this map a lot easier, it seems the time for my +Spd Klein has come.

I pulled it off my Team was Ninian, Setsuna (Quadsuna), Xander and Reinhardt for Infernal. I did Olivia and Spring Lucina, Ninian, and Setsuna for Lunatic. I had to switch out Spring Lucina and Olivia when it turned Lucina just wasn't powerful enough to work on Infernal (even with her blade tome). Dancer and Archer Combo is near a must for this Map other then that Reinhardt or another very powerful Blue Mage helps a lot. 

I swear, every single time a GHB happens, I go: "Hey, maybe a color balanced team would work this time!"

And the GHB is like: "Nope, go run 3 blues again, loser."

Cordelia, B!Cordelia, Reinhardt, Azura. Because color balance is for losers, I guess. (Reinhardt isn't even fully kitted, nor is he +Atk, but he 2HKOs basically everything on the map and has 3 move, so he takes care of everything the Cordelias can't reach in time.)

I completed hard mode, but I don't know if I can beat Lunatic. The only units I have ready for the GHB are Gray (+atk/-res), Legion, Julia (+def/-spd), Roderick (+hp/-atk), Lyn (+atk/-res), and Klein (+atk/-res). Who should I use how should I use them?

Edited by Poimagic