Scorched Grand Hero Battle: Valter, the Moonstone

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Unfortunately, the Sakurawhale is unable to beat this GHB with his signature team.

https://mobile.twitter.com/huratawa/status/900105541728428033

12 enemies at once. Never stood a chance.

Don't worry guys, he was able to beat the T-Adept Raven Mage in Clarisse's GHB, and he uploaded on the last day of the GHB. He still has time.

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Unfortunately, the Sakurawhale is unable to beat this GHB with his signature team.

https://mobile.twitter.com/huratawa/status/900105541728428033

12 enemies at once. Never stood a chance.

Were they able to beat Legion's or did they also get overwhelmed by the reinforcements in that one as well?Ā 

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I hear with iOS, you can just plug your phone into your computer and boot up QuickTime, and QuickTime can capture the screen and audio from your phone.

I don't think my computer would work with QuickTime and also my computer is very slow as well.

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Were they able to beat Legion's or did they also get overwhelmed by the reinforcements in that one as well?Ā 

His Sakura team was able to beat Infernal Legion.Ā 

Those fliers have some pretty insane RES though, there's no way the Sakura Squadron can kill them fast enough to not get absolutely overwhelmed. IIRC the first infernal GHB/BHB the Sakura guy failed to beat is the Lloyd rerun, and since then he had not posted any Sakura Squadron clear video. With Mkv. first and then the Sakuwhale, the age of gods is over guys. Humanity needs to live on its own strength now. Someone's got to go to the Temple of Sakuwhale and find out what happened out there!

Ā 

Speaking of clearing infernal with unlikely team comps, there's this Cain guy though. He cleared Infernal Valter with Cain and three dancers. Pretty fun watch. His channel has lots of other infernal Cain-clear videos if you are interested.

Edited by Ninferno

23 minutes ago, Ninferno said:

Those fliers have some pretty insane RES though, there's no way the Sakura Squadron can kill them fast enough to not get absolutely overwhelmed. IIRC the first infernal GHB/BHB the Sakura guy failed to beat is the Lloyd rerun, and since then he had not posted any Sakura Squadron clear video. With Mkv. first and then the Sakuwhale, the age of gods is over guys. Humanity needs to live on its own strength now. Someone's got to go to the Temple of Sakuwhale and find out what happened out there!

Ā 

Speaking of clearing infernal with unlikely team comps, there's this Cain guy though. He cleared Infernal Valter with Cain and three dancers. Pretty fun watch. His channel has lots of Cain-clear videos if you are interested.

Actually, the Sakurawhale did clear Lloyd Infernal, but no video was made.

He has continued making Sakura vids.

Edit: Okay he actually did stop. Not sure why.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

惔ć‚ØćƒŖć®ćŠć‚‚ć”ć‚ƒćŖ恮ļ¼

Peri demolishes another Infernal map. This time around, though, my dancers needed to take a few rounds of combat.

+0 Olivia [+Spd, -Res] (Silver Sword+, Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3)
+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Firesweep Lance+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Life and Death 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, HP +3)
+10 NinianĀ [+Spd, -Res] (Lightning Breath+, Dance, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Spd 2, Squad Ace A 1)
+0 AzuraĀ [+Spd, -Def] (Sapphire Lance+, Dance, Speed +3, Wings of Mercy 3, Fortify Res 3)

Turn-by-turn:

Spoiler

View the gallery to see individual moves:

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Ice Dragon

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Actually, the Sakurawhale did clear Lloyd Infernal, but no video was made.

He has continued making Sakura vids.

Oh, cool. I wasn't aware of that. My bad.

Ā 

Anyway, did he manage to beat infernal C & L BHB with Sakuras? I didn't follow him on Twitter and apparently I can't rely on Youtube now.

Edited by Ninferno

6 minutes ago, Ninferno said:

Oh, cool. I wasn't aware of that. My bad.

Ā 

Anyway, did he manage to beat infernal C & L BHB with Sakuras? I didn't follow him on Twitter and apparently I can't rely on Youtube now.

No, he actually didn't. It was probably impossible because of Cecilia.

Just darn... I cannot get my main team to defeat lunatic Valter no matter what I try. I think im going to need to ask for some Team suggestions on this one again, cause oh boy is this hard.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Thany said:

Just darn... I cannot get my main team to defeat lunatic Valter no matter what I try. I think im going to need to ask for some Team suggestions on this one again, cause oh boy is this hard.

Ā 

What kind of SI do you have on these guys?

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What kind of SI do you have on these guys?

the most i can say for skill inheritence i have is that mostly the units that got the skill inheritence are some of the 5 star rarity kind. (with a minor few 4 star ones) as for the main team I used. darting blow 2 and smite for Thany (Shanna)

Pivot and drag back for Lyn.

Dragon Fang and Fury 3 for Fae

and finally... Takumi with Harsh command and axe breaker 1 (he isnt the most complete.)

The other 5 stars dont have as many inheritences.

55 minutes ago, Thany said:

the most i can say for skill inheritence i have is that mostly the units that got the skill inheritence are some of the 5 star rarity kind. (with a minor few 4 star ones) as for the main team I used. darting blow 2 and smite for Thany (Shanna)

Pivot and drag back for Lyn.

Dragon Fang and Fury 3 for Fae

and finally... Takumi with Harsh command and axe breaker 1 (he isnt the most complete.)

The other 5 stars dont have as many inheritences.

Hmmm... Takumi or BrideliaĀ would be good if eitherĀ nabbed a Brave Bow (just 4* Brave Bow is fine if you don't want to promote Gordin). Heck, 4* Gordin himself could work, since he just needs to kill the fliers mostly. Afterwards, maybe Ryoma to get the Archer? The last two slots are up in the air. Perhaps Olwen would work.

Found another strategy by yorotsruuu yorotsruuu.

*5 Clarisse with L&D1 and Quickened Pulse, 4* +HP, -Res Donnel with Squad Ace B seal and without Drag Back equipped, 4* +Atk, -Spd Olivia with a HP +3/Squad Ace AĀ seal, and 5* Ursula with her default skills and no seals.

I don't think Donnel and Olivia's boon and bane matters since Olivia doesn't really fight and Donnel never gets hit, but I'm not sure if having =Res would do anything with the other mages.

The only issues with using this strategy is that you need to spend 40k to 44k feathers to get both Clarisse and Ursula to 5*, you need at least a 3* Hana or Zephiel to give L&D1 to Clarisse, and you need a Quickened Pulse seal which some people might not have for one reason or another.

Anyway, it's basically Ventus's strategy, but with Clarisse in place of Gordin and a 5* Ursula. Clarisse's Bow lacks the power of Brave Bow, but the ability to debuff nearby enemies and her Glimmer and Poison Strike makes up for that. For one, it let's Ursula take out the archer early on and it lets Clarisse and Olivia tank the sword knight.

Edited by Kaden

Actually hasĀ anyone figured out some good units to use with Anna and Valter so I can prepare for when this reruns? Ā I think it will be anna, don't they always give us the counter from the askr trio against the GHB reruns?

11 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Actually hasĀ anyone figured out some good units to use with Anna and Valter so I can prepare for when this reruns? Ā I think it will be anna, don't they always give us the counter from the askr trio against the GHB reruns?

The Askr unit varies and isn't always that convenient.

It'll probably be a few months, so I don't think there's any need to worry about that yet, especially since it'llĀ only require Lunatic.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

It'll probably be a few months, so I don't think there's any need to worry about that yet, especially since it'llĀ only require Lunatic.

Oh good point! Ā I was thinking I'd have to do it with infernal which would definitely be worth preparing for, even now. Ā I think on lunatic I could probably just use valter/askr trio and 2 dancers + cordelia with no trouble.

30 minutes ago, Othin said:

So far, the Askr unit they've picked for each set of re-run quests (sans the Robin/Navarre doubleheader) has always been the one with the WTA over that particular GHB unit. It was AlfonseĀ for Narcian, Michalis and Legion while Sharena was picked for Zephiel and Lloyd and lastly Anna for Ursula. I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that Anna will be used for the quests that accompany Valter's eventual re-run.

Though this does beg the question of who'll get picked to be involved in the quests for Clarisse's re-run.

Edited by Tybrosion