Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

The Mage General of Etruria, Cecilia, along with her rival in love pupil Lilina, Marquess of Ostia, challenge us.

Map

Hard / Lunatic

Spoiler

zLKg8hE.png

Infernal

Spoiler

1onNqka.png

Infernal Enemy Data

Cecilia

Spoiler

HP: 58
Atk: 49
Spd: 28
Def: 25
Res: 32

Weapon: Gronnraven+
Assist: 
Special: Blazing Wind (at 1-count)

A: Attack +3
B: Escape Route 3
C: Hone Atk 3

Lilina

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 58
Spd: 28
Def: 21
Res: 34

Weapon: Bolganone+
Assist:
Special: Growing Flame (at 1-count)

A: Attack +3
B: R Tomebreaker 3
C: Hone Atk 3

Lance Pegasus

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 43
Spd: 39
Def: 24
Res: 40

Weapon: Sapphire Lance+
Assist:
Special: Iceberg

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: Obstruct 3
C: Drive Atk 2

Sniper

Spoiler

HP: 59
Atk: 42
Spd: 27
Def: 32
Res: 18

Weapon: Brave Bow+
Assist: 
Special: Luna

A: Death Blow 3
B: Swordbreaker 3
C: Spur Atk 3

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 46
Spd: 22
Def: 28
Res: 33

Weapon: Brave Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Glimmer

A: Death Blow 3
B: Pass 3
C: Savage Blow 3

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 44
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Rauðrwolf
Assist: 
Special: Growing Flame

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: G Tomebreaker 3
C: Drive Atk 2

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy

- On Infernal, the safest course of action is usually to eliminate or at least attack the Lance Pegasus to start the map.

- Beware of Drive Atk on the Lance Pegasus and Red Mage.

Recommended units

- Reinhardt: Do you want to win? You want to win. Just get Lancebreaker.

- Dancers

- Red mage/Distant Counter: Cecilia is extremely dangerous, such that no matter what kind of team you bring, you'd want a Red unit that can counter kill to deal with her. Some of the slower Red mages are definitely going to need G Tomebreaker to get the job done.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Hmm, I'm thinking about bringing Reinhardt, Olivia, Sanaki, and a fourth unit with draw back/reposition. Maybe Eirika for some stat boosts. I have a plan.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm, I'm thinking about bringing Reinhardt, Olivia, Sanaki, and a fourth unit with draw back/reposition. Maybe Eirika for some stat boosts. I have a plan.

Bring a Roy, and the two will just retreat!

Man, no matter how you try to enter, you are putting your units within the sights of at least 2 enemies.

I could see an Axe Cav blocking the Brave Cav, but beyond that you'd need a way to counter Lillina and Cecilia without dying in one hit, which I'd say is possible for Ryoma or Reinhardt because of fucking course it's Ryoma and Rein how the hell does everyone have a Ryoma/Rein but me.

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

According to the livestream, Cecilia and Liliana have these skills:

Who now?

You might want to add that one of the skills for each of the other units is already known. The lance pegasus has Swift Sparrow 2, the bow fighter has Swordbreaker 3, and the lance knight has Pass 3.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Who now?

You might want to add that one of the skills for each of the other units is already known. The lance pegasus has Swift Sparrow 2, the bow fighter has Swordbreaker 3, and the lance knight has Pass 3.

Whoops. For some reason I got it right on every sentence except that one.

Didn't catch those, will add them.

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Lalum's affinity is Thunder tho, and in this game thunder is affiliated with blue 

I chose green for the colour-balanced red Sophia, blue Shanna, green Larum and colourless Sue.

35 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Lalum's affinity is Thunder tho, and in this game thunder is affiliated with blue 

Hector's affinity is also Thunder and yet he's a green axe armored unit. Larum could easily cover the role of green infantry dancer. Silver Axe+ (as a nod to Douglas), Emerald Axe (it...kinda matches her outfit) or even...a Slaying Axe would be cool weapons for her. 

Anyway, that Sapphire Lance Peg should be baited first. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

15 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Smite the Fir slot over the wall with Effie/Bartre/whomeveryouSI´dSmiteon.

whomst'd've

Can walls be smited over? I actually haven't tried... If it does work, then Anna would probably be a good choice to be smited if she can ORKO the Cav. Hector works, but the guy has Pass, which means you still can't bait the mages.

20 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Who now?

tumblr_otu1piJirL1sn35pqo1_250.png

53 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

whomst'd've

Can walls be smited over? I actually haven't tried... If it does work, then Anna would probably be a good choice to be smited if she can ORKO the Cav. Hector works, but the guy has Pass, which means you still can't bait the mages.

According to the wiki, walls are the only terrain type you can't smite through. It seems you can smite through any terrain a flier could cross.

22 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Hector's affinity is also Thunder and yet he's a green axe armored unit. Larum could easily cover the role of green infantry dancer. Silver Axe+ (as a nod to Douglas), Emerald Axe (it...kinda matches her outfit) or even...a Slaying Axe would be cool weapons for her. 

Anyway, that Sapphire Lance Peg should be baited first. 

It could be explained that he is an axe wielder before his elemental affinity taken into account. She woul be likely be another red, wielding a sword. The only possible green refresher unit are Lewyn, being a Bard with Forseti who have been explicitly said to be wind tome, assuming they give him Sing , being a bard he is like how Bard is in Blazing, (since they gave assassins before PoR daggers) , and the herons. Elffin have changce too, since it is unclear what color Light tome is in Heroes, since Aura is blue but Naga is green. 

9 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

It could be explained that he is an axe wielder before his elemental affinity taken into account. She woul be likely be another red, wielding a sword. The only possible green refresher unit are Lewyn, being a Bard with Forseti who have been explicitly said to be wind tome, assuming they give him Sing , being a bard he is like how Bard is in Blazing, (since they gave assassins before PoR daggers) , and the herons. Elffin have changce too, since it is unclear what color Light tome is in Heroes, since Aura is blue but Naga is green. 

what about Nils? and maybe Homer if he counts (being bard class) and also being prof in Light magic. do wonder what they'll do with the "bards" that don't actually refresh in their games.

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

what about Nils? and maybe Homer if he counts (being bard class) and also being prof in Light magic. do wonder what they'll do with the "bards" that don't actually refresh in their games.

Nils could have either Sing or Play as support skill, atlhough maybe not necessarily come equipped with it right away like Summer Elise didn't come equipped with Rally Atk/Res. He could have come with other support skill, like Rally Attack referencing Filla's Might or Rallty Def/Res referencing  Ninis' Grace. 

I previously gave example that they gave pre-tellius games assassins daggers when assassins before tellius games uses swords, "updating" the gameplay, hinting at the possibility they will do similarly with the Jugdral bards, "updating" the skills by giving them Sing/Play. 

Nils would be a blue dragon like Ninian since it seems blue is not only affiliated with lightning but also water and ice. Homer could be another blue since he starts with Lightning. As or Elffin.... there is no fixation where Light magic belongs when dark magic is squarely red tomes, so idk  he will be blue or green. There is possibility he become a staffbot like Lucius too. 

I don't think they'd give Sing to Levin. He's known for his combat power with the ultimate wind spell Forseti, so the reduced stats of a dancer class would make it hard for him to properly live up to that, and having enough combat abilities to live up to his history while also being able to function as a dancer would be kind of absurd.

Homer could work fine as a mage-dancer, though.

3 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Nils would be a blue dragon like Ninian since it seems blue is not only affiliated with lightning but also water and ice. Homer could be another blue since he starts with Lightning. As or Elffin.... there is no fixation where Light magic belongs when dark magic is squarely red tomes, so idk  he will be blue or green. There is possibility he become a staffbot like Lucius too. 

light magic falls under blue as Aura and Dark Aura both were both blue tomes and are considered light magic, even in their respective games.

Edited by thecrimsonflash