Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Cleared Infernal on my first attempt, using the power of Horse Emblem! My team consisted of Xander (Hone Cav), Cecilia (Gronnblade, Hone Cav), Reinhardt (Fortify Cav), and Camus (Fury 3, Vantage 3, Reposition, and Draconic Aura). Camus was the one who really carried the team here. I don't know if he needed Fury 3, but definitely Vantage and a special that takes 3 to charge.

First, I positioned everyone such that Cecilia and Camus full horse buffs. Cecilia goes up and smacks the lance pegasus into dust, and Camus repositions Cecilia to safety. I position Reinhardt and Xander next to Cecilia to give her full buffs, and end my turn. The enemy Cecilia comes down and attacks Camus, which charges Draconic Aura. Lilina then goes to attack Camus, but Vantage is active, so he destroys her with his charged Draconic Aura.

Then, the rest of the battle is pretty straightforward. Camus finishes off enemy Cecilia, and my Cecilia deleted the lance cav. The remaining red mage and archer are easily removed on the following turn.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This map is cheesed too hard by Reinhardt, I cleared Infernal on my second try (Turns out I needed to give Rein Hone Attack 2 to ensure Nino kills Cecilia) using Rein, Nino, B!Caeda and Olivia. I'm glad it was so easy, now I have 18 orbs waiting to become 3* Bartres on the Hero Fest banner!

A lot of people seem to be trivializing the map with Reinhardt, but mine isn't strong enough to ORKO the lancers without Lancebreaker.  In any case, I cleared it after a lot of trial and error with a team of SF!Corrin/Hinoka/Nino/Olivia.  This happened on one of the attempts:

tLLOHnT.png

I thought I had it in the bag, but I wasn't ready for the OP Obstruct strat, and Hinoka lacked the power to KO the Lance Pegasus instead (and was in fact one-rounded in return).  In the next attempt, swapping Olivia and Hinoka's position at this turn makes the Lance Peg move diagonally right instead of straight down, leaving Lilina wide open.

My strategy for Cecilia & Lilina’s Infernal battle:

- Klein is pretty crucial (you need a Brave bow able to kill well, but also to tank Cecilia once). He needs to have Repo.
- Olivia. Not specific requirement besides the Hone Attack skill and Dance.
- Camus with Fury and Reposition. Might work with his original Shield skill (he needs to survive the red mage with Wolf tome)
- A good blue Mage. I used Linde but hopefully a less rare unit could replace her.

Turn 1: Open up the brick wall and position your units at the edge of the danger zone with Klein first, Linde to his right, Olivia under Klein, Camus under Linde.

Turn 2: Klein slays the Peg knight, Olivia dances him; he repo her out of danger.

Turn 3: Klein slays the Lance Cavalry. Linde kills Lilina. Olivia dances Klein from the right; so Klein repo Linde down. Then Camus also repo her down.

Turn 4: Klein tanks Cecilia’s attack. Camus tanks the red mage’s attack. Klein finishes Cecilia off thanks to having his special ready. Linde finishes off the red mage. Olivia dances Klein and he can repo her out of range from the archer.

Turn 5: Camus finishes the archer off.

Edited by salinea

Cleared the first two with a team of Titania, Ursula, Cecilia, and Xander.

For Infernal, I had to switch to Reinhardt, Nino, Olivia, Azura.  I had to give Reinhardt Lancebreaker from a spare Arthur, though.  Good thing my Reinhardt has like 8000 SP!  I actually had Olivia WoM kill Cecilia, but I probably would have been able to have Nino finish her, if I wanted.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's when we should get Seth and give him some ridiculous weapon too

I want Seth to be added soon

Also want his "Sacred Stones" ;)

Seth should come with Javelin!

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's when we should get Seth and give him some ridiculous weapon too

I want Seth to be added soon

Also want his "Sacred Stones" ;)

I fully agree with this (as long as I pull him).

Wait, what?!

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

It has pretty low Mt, doesn't it? That wouldn't be worthy of his power D:

It should be the name of his 16mt distant counter personal weapon XD

3 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Seth should come with Javelin!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

It has pretty low Mt, doesn't it? That wouldn't be worthy of his power D:

Just give him a spear. 14 Mt, can attack from both ranges. problem solved.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

did i say something weird?

Only the most normal thing you could have said about him :P

Spoiler

6V9HtOY.png

The above team easily soloed all three rounds. Camus managed to tank the bow user in Infernal. He almost died to the lance user in lunatic, but it was enough to give him Ignis so that he can outright destroy Cecilia without even a +Atk buff even.

Edited by Logos

Cleared with horse emblem (Ursula(blade), Cecilia(blade), Leo(blade), Reinhardt)

Ursula get full buffs and kills Lance Cav to the left. Counter kills Red Mage. 
2nd turn, Ursula has Desperation active and everybody picks one target to kill.

Back on track, to what I came here for before being distracted by sexySeth:

Beat Infernal with Xander, Olivia, Camus and Reinhardt. My definite mvps were Rein and Olivia like for most. Olivia had wings of mercy. I found it pretty hilarious that -res Rein can tank a hit from Cecilia so long as he had a Hone Cav on him to avoid being doubled.

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Your strat worked and I didn't even need red tome breaker~

Thank you!

This is like the first time I needed help in a hero battle since.... Ursula 

I need horse emblem

You should have all the pieces.  Xander, Camus, Cecilia, and Ursula are all free.

Whew...finally cleared infernal with Ursula, Camus, Xander and Klein. Had to give Xander Bonfire and Vantage so he could nuke Cecilia after tanking the attack from Lilina. Ursula mopped up the red mage and BL cav. Klein shot down the peg knight and Camus took on the archer. All three cavs had Reposition, which helped a lot. 

First turn, position Klein in the safe spot so he can move to take the peg knight down the next turn. Move the other three to box him in a square, Ursula breaking the wall. Turn 2, Klein kills the peg knight, Xander repo's him out, followed by Camus/Ursula doing the same. Turn 3, Xander gets smacked hard by Lilina, left at 1 HP. Lilina left at 26 HP. Cecilia moves to bat, Vantage+Bonfire nuke her instead. From there, it's easy pickings.

Right, skills...

Camus: Gradivus/Reposition/Moonbow/Fury 2/QR2/Goad Cavalry

Xander: SigfriedReposition/Bonfire/Fury 2/Vantage3/Ward Cavalry

Ursula: Blarwolf+/Reposition/Glacies/TA3/SB3/Threaten Res 3

Klein: BB+/Draw Back/Glacies/DB3/QR3/Hone Atk 2

Edited by silverserpent

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You should have all the pieces.  Xander, Camus, Cecilia, and Ursula are all free.

I have one more free Cecilia to grab, but right now I don't have her

I have the Blarblade for Ursula too

I even have Fury, Vantage, and Quick Riposte fodder for Camus or Xander

I also have Gunters and Jagens at the ready

I also have 30k feathers right now

What should I do first....

31 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I have one more free Cecilia to grab, but right now I don't have her

I have the Blarblade for Ursula too

I even have Fury, Vantage, and Quick Riposte fodder for Camus or Xander

I also have Gunters and Jagens at the ready

I also have 30k feathers right now

What should I do first....

Ursula needs 40K, so I'd do Camus or Xander first, depending on which Horses you might already have at 5*s already.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ursula needs 40K, so I'd do Camus or Xander first, depending on which Horses you might already have at 5*s already.

I don't have any 5 star horses :D