Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

beat infernal with 5* masked Marth with WoM1, 5*Ursula with Rtomebreaker1 and the speed seal, 4* Sully withe spur spd seal and 4*Gunther.  I am just glad to finally beat infernal on this map since I did not the first time. 

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/9/2017 at 2:14 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So, same challenge as last time?

- Orb quest requirements on Infernal
- No Brave Bow
- No Blade tomes

Did it with the same team as before (Felicia and Cherche), and only a few changes to skills/seals:

Spoiler

Note that I +1'd Cherche, and only because I was just short on SP for Wings of Mercy. Felicia is still +1 as well. No supports used.

• Alf repositioned Cherche close enough to hit the Lance Cav, Sharena pulled him back, Felicia took out the Red Mage using Guidance from Cherche
  • Cherche and Felicia backed up into a corner, and Sharena baited Cecilia, bringing her down to 3 HP
  • Sharena hit Cecilia twice, Alf finished her off. Cherche moved in with Wings of Mercy to kill the Lance Flier.
  • Pulled everyone back a bit to get a better shot, while using Guidance to bring Felicia in safely
  • Sharena wipes out Lilina (Bonfire wasn't necessary), and Cherche swooped in to finish off the Archer (Draconic Aura WAS necessary)

Edited by Johann

This is what Villains see when they play Fire Emblem Heroes and have a good day!!!

Grand Villain Battle 1
Black Knight can be interchanged by Ursula or Zephiel or Lloyd, because Arvis actually can ORKO the Archer with his special

I also played around with Guidance, putting Arvis right on top of Michalis beyond the wall attacking the Red mage, but i scraped that because it was getting a clusterfuck after 2 turns lol

Edited by Hilda

Finally beat Sharena on Lunatic. Took me a few Seal rejiggers to get Sophia to be able to counterkill Lilina (I forgot Lilina had R-Tomebreaker, but at least Sophia has R Tomebreaker 2 now), enough so that Lilina killed herself on Lyn instead- which was probably for the best, since Sophia might not have survived the Brave Bow archer otherwise.

So it turns out I didn't make a video when I beat it the first time

well

Ryoma x Reinhardt duo clear. Reinhardt has no A skill to mimic a neutral +0 DB3 Rein instead of +6 +atk and Ryoma is using Fury1 to revert most of his S rank bonuses while still taking some recoil. 

Fucking OTP,  man.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I did them all separately. I tried too hard on hard mode to use different units and ended up dying several times. Should've just given up and Reinhardted it sooner. Did that with Lunatic and Sharena and won it. Used the Chain Challenge to get Alfonse and Sharena sorted. 

And, again, I express my dislike and annoyance at stupid BHB reruns. If they're gonna do it, they should reset the orb count. Four orbs is just nothing for something taking up a GHB rerun or even a new GHB slot -.- 

Managed to beat Infernal after half a dozen experimental runs. Had to upgrade the Distant Def seal to level 2 and give Ike Draconic Aura, but doing it without Reinhardt or a dancer is satisfying.

1. Ike: (Ragnell, Reposition, Draconic Aura) + (Heavy Blade 3, Vantage 3, Hone Spd 3) + Distant Defense 2
  2. Julia (as always): (Naga, Swap, Glacies) + (Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2, Breath of Life 3) + Atk+2
  3. B!Lucina+2: (Geirskogul, Reposition, Bonfire) + (Sturdy Blow 2, Vantage 3, Drive Spd 2) + Squad Ace 1
  4. Eirika+2: (Sieglinde, Rally Def/Res, Luna) + (Fury 3, Renewal 3, Hone Spd 3) + Fortify Res 1
  • On Turn 2 B!Lucina Repositions Julia into range to ORKO the cavalier, followed by a Rallied Ike moving to bait Lilina and Cecilia. They suicide against him, with Cecilia falling to a Vantage Draconic Aura. Julia also gets taken down to 1 HP by the red mage.
  • On Turn 3 Julia destroys the red mage with Glacies. B!Lucina blocks the right-side hole in the wall and tanks the peg knight on EP.
  • On Turn 4 everyone pulls back to avoid the archer. The peg knight suicides on EP, Vantage leaving B!Lucina with a charged Bonfire.
  • On Turn 5 B!Lucina wrecks the archer with Bonfire for the win.

just in case anyone finds it useful, i beat infernal with brave lyn (had deflect magic 2 seal and reposition), titania, klein, and a dancer. brave lyn takes out the lance flier, gets danced, then repositions dancer. second round titania takes out the lance cav.

Uggh this one was annoying since random units kept doubling. I was not expecting Ike to get rekked by that red mage that isn't named Lilina. Anyways I ended up pulling it off with a Brave Lyn(no brave bow), 4*+3 Reinhardt, Regular Ike, and Axura.

1. Rein right in front of first breakable wall. Lyn behind him and breaks wall. Axura beside him. Ike Below Axura. Everyone out of range.
  2. Lyn nukes the poor flyer. Axura Dances Lyn. Lyn moves back to where Axura originally was. Rein repositions Axura.
  3. Rein kills lance cav. Lyn moves up and kills Cecilia. Axura dances Rein who moves up and kills Lilina. And this is where I got 'gotcha'ed'. I used Ike to reposition Axura out of the way thinking he could tank the mage with his DD seal. Nope. Nope. Nope. Replay. Smack forehead as I realize there is no way to move Axura out of the way while also keeping Ike out of the way. End turn with Axura in range figuring I'll pull up Ninian(Regular Azura has never graced my halls) and see if she can do it. Learn that apparently Axura can survive a red mage better than Ike can. I'll take it.
  4. Use Rein to kill red mage. Lyn kills archer.
  5. Take those orbs and pull a 3* Niles. Kinda glad actually. I had 1 colorless and 4 blue on the halloween banner. I really want Nowi and Sakura. So when my nearly 5% pity breaks I would like multiple colorless and red in the session.

15 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

She’s so overpowered that blocking the video was the only way to stop her :^)

Huh, weird. It's fine for me, and I didn't see anything that said it was blocked. But eh, if it really got blocked I'm too lazy to redo it...

15 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Huh, weird. It's fine for me, and I didn't see anything that said it was blocked. But eh, if it really got blocked I'm too lazy to redo it...

This is what I see:

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.. It is not available in your country

Banging my head against the wall trying to clear this with Healer attacks only on Lunatic lol.

So close but yet so far, i needs Res ploy on PA!Azura it would make alot of things that much easier -_- and buy me one more turn with Elise

Yes i got Cecilia down with Healer attacks or Lilina, but i cant get both down because i am one move short >.<

It involves alot of Dazzling Staff + Pain + Savage Blow + Close Counter + Miracle and Azama tanking Ceclia, Lilina, the Archer and the Pegasus knight. I give up

I got it down tough with Elise, Azama, Priscilla and Sonya. Tough Sonya killed Cecilia the biggest threat, so that doesnt count ¬.¬

Edited by Hilda

Just completed Infernal of this map with flier emblem, which makes this my second  Infernal clear with flier emblem. 

Team Used: S!Corrin (Blarblade+, Draw Back, Moonbow, Fury, Desperation, Fortify Fliers), Hinoka (Brave Lance+, Repo, Luna, DB, Drag Back, Hone Fliers), Cherche (Brave Axe, Repo, Draconic Aura, DB, Hit and Run, Goad Fliers), and H!Nowi (Rauorblade+, Repo, Moonbow, Atk/Res Bond 3, Desperation, Hone fliers)

Seals Used: Spur Attack 1 (Used by Hinoka. Needed.), Quickend Pulse (Used by Cherche. Not Needed), Speed +2 (Used by S!Corrin. Needed), Fortify Def 1 (Used by H!Nowi. Needed)

The MVP of this run was Nowi, who tanked and killed both Lilina and Celicia, albeit with Spur Attack, Atk/Res bond, and Goad Fliers.