Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Another Sakurawhale’s clear of the map, this time a steamroll with four +10 Neko Sakuras:

Kind of terrifying.

At least the video is waaay shorter than usual. Must feel like easy mode for him. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

At least the video is waaay shorter than usual. Must feel like easy mode for him. 

That’s because Neko Sakura is for pussies. I also linked his clear with regular staff Sakuras on the previous page.

On 14.11.2017 at 1:12 AM, Hilda said:

Banging my head against the wall trying to clear this with Healer attacks only on Lunatic lol.

So close but yet so far, i needs Res ploy on PA!Azura it would make alot of things that much easier -_- and buy me one more turn with Elise

Yes i got Cecilia down with Healer attacks or Lilina, but i cant get both down because i am one move short >.<

It involves alot of Dazzling Staff + Pain + Savage Blow + Close Counter + Miracle and Azama tanking Ceclia, Lilina, the Archer and the Pegasus knight. I give up

I got it down tough with Elise, Azama, Priscilla and Sonya. Tough Sonya killed Cecilia the biggest threat, so that doesnt count ¬.¬

And thanks to Lute's Res Ploy i finally managed to clear Lunatic with Healers <3 been trying since a couple of days!

Azama Squad vs Lilina and Cecilia!

7 hours ago, Hilda said:

And thanks to Lute's Res Ploy i finally managed to clear Lunatic with Healers <3 been trying since a couple of days!

Azama Squad vs Lilina and Cecilia!

Wow, congratulations! 

Do you think infernal would be possible without investment on Sakura-Whale level? 

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, congratulations! 

Do you think infernal would be possible without investment on Sakura-Whale level? 

I saw the video now, and to clear infernal you really need that kind of investment. I tried Infernal, but due to higher stats Cecilia starts to double attack Azama and Wrys, makeing them unabel to tank her. Also with her higher attack she dishes out more damage. I mean not even Wrys can survive her anymore with 42 Res when she has her special charged, so you need merges to prevent her from doubling and one shoting the healers. So the only really way to go would be with the Skills the Sakura whale used , Guard + the new Bond skill giving you +5 Res and +5 atk and alot of spur res and spur def threaten atk stuff. Also Azama is not really the best fit for Infernal as Healer tank. he has very high def, but Res and Spd in this battle are just as important. Wrys has the Res but lacks the defense and spd, Sakura is just in the middle of those 2 and fits perfect, moderate spd moderat res lackluster def a bit. Her spd lets her eat less dmg.

This is before even accounting that Elise wont be able to one shot the cavalry, because the Red mage on Infernal will just one shot Elise on the next turn.

7 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I saw the video now, and to clear infernal you really need that kind of investment. I tried Infernal, but due to higher stats Cecilia starts to double attack Azama and Wrys, makeing them unabel to tank her. Also with her higher attack she dishes out more damage. I mean not even Wrys can survive her anymore with 42 Res when she has her special charged, so you need merges to prevent her from doubling and one shoting the healers. So the only really way to go would be with the Skills the Sakura whale used , Guard + the new Bond skill giving you +5 Res and +5 atk and alot of spur res and spur def threaten atk stuff. Also Azama is not really the best fit for Infernal as Healer tank. he has very high def, but Res and Spd in this battle are just as important. Wrys has the Res but lacks the defense and spd, Sakura is just in the middle of those 2 and fits perfect, moderate spd moderat res lackluster def a bit. Her spd lets her eat less dmg.

This is before even accounting that Elise wont be able to one shot the cavalry, because the Red mage on Infernal will just one shot Elise on the next turn.

Do you plan to +10 another healer eventually, or are you set with your (already great) healers? 

I've got some 5* healers, but they are left basically vanilla (except for Cav buffs and Rehabilitate). I'm looking forward to the end of the month, the update will make healers stronger and perhaps I'll get my first Genny. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Do you plan to +10 another healer eventually, or are you set with your (already great) healers? 

I've got some 5* healers, but they are left basically vanilla (except for Cav buffs and Rehabilitate). I'm looking forward to the end of the month, the update will make healers stronger and perhaps I'll get my first Genny. 

I am thinking about doing a +10 Wrys, but i am unsure, i will first see how the update rolls on. Wrys is basicly the exact opposite of Azama. Azama can tank physical units, Wrys can tank magical units, i mean a +10 Wrys +Res wrys has 43 Res and wiht Distant Def A slot and Distant Def Seal you are looking at 55 Res to beat...

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

I am thinking about doing a +10 Wrys, but i am unsure, i will first see how the update rolls on. Wrys is basicly the exact opposite of Azama. Azama can tank physical units, Wrys can tank magical units, i mean a +10 Wrys +Res wrys has 43 Res and wiht Distant Def A slot and Distant Def Seal you are looking at 55 Res to beat...

He is also the opposite in matters of hair. 55 RES is quite a wall ... if there wasn't the DEF backdoor ;-)

I'll look forward to see your Wrys then! 

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Finally got the time to finish the challenge. I got lazy and just threw some Schooling at it, but it still took me a lot of tries to get the team composition and positioning down perfectly so that Alfonse and Sharena could safely get their kills.

I'm personally still using my own restriction of Alfonse and Sharena being vanilla (with Sacred Seal usage if necessary).

+0 Alfonse [=] (vanilla)
+0 Sharena [=] (vanilla)
+10 Brave Lyn [+Atk, -Def] (Mulagir, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Atk Smoke 3)
+0 Arts Azura [+Spd, -Def] (Urdhr, Sing, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 2, Drive Res 2)

Lyn basically soloed the entire thing. Swift Sparrow was used instead of Life and Death because the red mage would otherwise deal exactly enough damage to kill Lyn in one hit. Using the HP +3 or Res +1 Sacred Seals would also work or decreasing Life and Death down to Life and Death 2 also work. Other than that, Draconic Aura and Desperation were the only other skills that actually mattered on her.

Azura was used to make sure Lilina moved left instead of right so that I wouldn't get horribly mobbed to death.

The usual imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/5zEXe.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I banned Blade tomes, but if you wanna quad stuff, you can, I guess.

Olwen doesn't have Blarblade. I don't replace unique weapons. Ever. (At least not until I get a second +10 of the character started.)

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Olwen is best mage knight girl.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Quadding with Dire Thunder isn't that broken anyway!

...I think.

Well, just tried it again with Olwen (+8) [+Atk, -Res] instead of Lyn and Ninian (Hone Spd 3) instead of Azura.

All I need for this team composition to work is to give Alfonse Reposition. The second-to-last turn puts me here, and all I need to do to finish it is have Alfonse Reposition Olwen down, kill Lilina with Sharena, let Cecilia attack Sharena, then clean up with Alfonse for the clear:

Spoiler

WvF5tst.jpg

But Alfonse doesn't have Reposition, and I can't be bothered to get him the SP for it.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, just tried it again with Olwen (+8) [+Atk, -Res] instead of Lyn and Ninian (Hone Spd 3) instead of Azura.

Okay maybe it is a little broken when you have a +8 Olwen... But I won't really ban it since it's not nearly as effective without merges or Embleming.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Okay maybe it is a little broken when you have a +8 Olwen... But I won't really ban it since it's not nearly as effective without merges.

Olwen can pull this off at +0 with the Speed +2 seal to kill the red mage if Alfonse runs the Spur Atk 1 seal (on top of his natural Spur Atk 3) so that she can deal enough damage to still kill the lance pegasus in two rounds.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Olwen can pull this off at +0 with the Speed +2 seal to kill the red mage if Alfonse runs the Spur Atk 1 seal (on top of his natural Spur Atk 3) so that she can deal enough damage to still kill the lance pegasus in two rounds.

I can see that working with another Repo besides Alfonse and a dancer.