Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, Anacybele said:

What? You expect me to go out of my way to get a merged Azura and seven time merged Olivia AND those skills? I don't have any fodder for Death Blow or Moonbow anymore. I'm sorry, but I can't go that far. That would probably cost a good bit of money and I can't afford that. I'm not a whale.

Did you read it at all? Azura and Olivia literally never see battle. The merges don't matter. The other skills they have don't matter. You could be using two level 1 Olivias at 4 stars. It literally only matters that you have two dancers. One has Hone ATK 3 and the other has Hone SPD 3. Also, changed my Reinhardt's skills (Deathblow 1 + ATK+1 skill) to emulate Fury 3. I also said that any special works for Rein (like Luna or Draconic Aura). As long as it isn't his AoE special, you'll be fine. 

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

This strategy could easily be replicated with Olwen or Reinhardt in place of Ursula, any Lance cav in place of Camus, any Red mage/distant counter red unit in place of Xander, and any Axe user with the right skills to get that 1RKO or a bow user.

There really are a lot of options for clearing this map.

9 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Did you read it at all? Azura and Olivia literally never see battle. The merges don't matter. The other skills they have don't matter. You could be using two level 1 Olivias at 4 stars. It literally only matters that you have two dancers. One has Hone ATK 3 and the other has Hone SPD 3. Also, changed my Reinhardt's skills (Deathblow 1 + ATK+1 skill) to emulate Fury 3. I also said that any special works for Rein (like Luna or Draconic Aura). As long as it isn't his AoE special, you'll be fine. 

Oh, sorry. I must have missed that part somehow.

But scratch what I said about Death Blow, my Reinhardt has it now. :P I pulled a Hawkeye!

On 8/10/2017 at 0:16 PM, Zangetsu said:

Is there a reason why we aren't saving videos on the walk-through for this challenge?

You mean on the second post? I've only done that once, and people don't seem to look at them for some reason.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You mean on the second post? I've only done that once, and people don't seem to look at them for some reason.

I do. :(:

Speaking of the early posts, it's nigh-impossible to read the stats on the enemies in the first post if you're on Night Forest.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I do. :(:

Speaking of the early posts, it's nigh-impossible to read the stats on the enemies in the first post if you're on Night Forest.

Lol, I'll get to it later then. Most of the time people just asked the same questions anyway, and I like helping people individually when I have time, so I decided to be lazy.

I personally don't use that theme, but I switched over and see the problem. I'll color the text I guess.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

On 8/11/2017 at 10:53 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But I do, in fact I'll post a collection of the guides that was posted on Reddit if you let allow me to.

On 8/12/2017 at 6:29 AM, Vaximillian said:

And this is yet another reason why Sakura’s Forest is superior.

3 words 

Spoiler

Beaver 

Spoiler

Dam

Spoiler

Straight

• 2 months later...

Cecilia and Lilina are deviously difficult to fight at level 40, because they're so early in the story. The only maps in which they can be fought that are currently available (not Special maps) outside the BHB is 3-2 Two Noblewomen (Cecilia) and 3-5 Nobles of Binding (Lilina). And again, because they're so early, Lunatic alone doesn't have you covered.

But Chain Challenge does.

Lunatic Chapter 3 or Hard 3-4 will get you Level 40 Cecilia. Hard Chapter 3 or Hard 3-4 will get you Level 40 Lilina.

I did it! It took 1 stamina pot but I cleared the quests using B!Lyn, Reinhardt, PA!Olivia (any dancer works) and Alfonse/Sharena. Note: Reinhardt ABSOLUTELY needs Reposition and Lancebreaker to kill the pegasus and retreat to safety during the next turn, something of note is that Cecilia won't be able to kill him so it's fine if he tanks a hit from her.

Wow, this one was a brain teaser when trying to get Alphonse to defeat Cecilia. Took one time to clear Infernal. I even gave Alphonse Green Tomebreaker but he didn't even need it. A dancer did the job. For Alphonse's quest, I fielded Alphonse, Azura, Cecilia, and Reinhardt and Sharena, Cecilia, Reinhardt, and Camus was fielded for Sharena's quest.

Edited by tobuShogi

Remind me again why these exist? 4 orbs is nothing, and it takes the spot of a potential GHB rerun, which is much more valuable.

I hope this will be the last time they do BHB reruns.

On topic though, I completed 3 quests with B!Lyn, Inigo, Alfonse and Sharena. For the Alfonse vs Cecilia quest I swapped Sharena for a healer to bait Cecilia.

Strat is to break wall, then have Lyn kill the pegasus, then dance-reposition retreat, and continue from there.

Edited by Korath88

Sharena, Alfonse, Innes, and PA!Azura may be my new team for these "Reunions." I'm not going to bother with the Infernal challenge this time though. Innes accidentally murdered Cecilia, so I missed out on one orb which I'll likely get in a bit, but getting 3/4 orbs on one run isn't bad.

I have two videos for you tonight.

Video 1: Me clearing the map on Infernal, which I wasn't able to do the first time due to sucking. Now that I no longer suck (and also have Bridelia, two dancers, and a crap ton of units with Reposition), I could do the challenge properly.

Spoiler

The second video is me clearing the Lunatic map while also completing all the quests in one go. It seemed hard at first, but I guess the AI is supposed to target who can't counterattack if any of it's potential targets won't die from their attack or something?

Spoiler

Sigh... time to burn these orbs up on getting more useless reds...

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So, same challenge as last time?

- Orb quest requirements on Infernal
- No Brave Bow
- No Blade tomes

Awww i missread, should have done Infernal, in any case here is Lunatic with all Quests done. Important skills: Pain + Fury + Distant Def Seal on Sharena, Alfonse needs Reposition, Wrys needs wings of Mercy, Anna needs Shield Pulse and Arkanum. Those are crucial rest is meh

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Awww i missread, should have done Infernal, in any case here is Lunatic with all Quests done. Important skills: Pain + Fury + Distant Def Seal on Sharena, Alfonse needs Reposition, Wrys needs wings of Mercy, Anna needs Shield Pulse and Arkanum. Those are crucial rest is meh

Man, you sure have a lot of SI on the Askr trio.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Man, you sure have a lot of SI on the Askr trio.

Actually i dont, only on Anna. But i am building up Alfonse and Sharena next. Alfonse only have like 5 or so total new Skills inherited.

Anna has all inherited (ecxept for rare ones) and she needs to learn all specials (lack of SP, i need those Warrior maps back ._.)

I inherited Pain to Sharena just for pushing Anna into the Cavalier range. This is the first time Pain has been usefull for me lol

Edited by Hilda

Just now, Hilda said:

Actually i dont, only on Anna. But i am building up Alfonse and Sharena next. Alfonse only have like 5 or so total new Skills inherited.

Anna has all inherited (ecxept for rare ones) and she needs to learn all specials (lack of SP, i need those Warrior maps back ._.)

I mean, you have their kits all loaded out, and then some random stuff like Smite on Sharena. That's a fair bit of investment to me at least.