Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The lance pegasus is blisteringly fast.

I was trying to use Lancebreaker to kill the cavalier... I must've missed Delthea doubles anyway.

And she can't kill the pegasus with a double anyway.

I did an attempt, and I think I can make it work if I scrounge up enough resistance for Linde (ha ha, Res is her bane). Problem is, Fury doesn't work because of the recoil.

I think it says something that I'm seriously considering using Subaki as anything other than Quick Riposte fodder.

ピエリのおもちゃなの!

Finished Peri solo. That was fun.

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Killer Lance+, Draconic Aura, Life and Death 3, Desperation 2)
Ninian (Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Spd 2)
Olivia (Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3)
Azura (Sing, Wings of Mercy 3)

1. Peri breaks the wall above her. Everyone else moves up 1 square.
  2. Peri kills the lance pegasus with Draconic Aura, taking a counterattack (52→0, 39→14, Draconic Aura unnecessary). Dance. Peri kills Lilina (57→0). Dance. Peri kills the bow fighter with Draconic Aura (59→0, Draconic Aura necessary). Dance. Peri kills Cecilia with Draconic Aura (58→0, Draconic Aura necessary).
    1. Enemies move.
  3. Peri kills the red mage (52→0). Dance. Peri kills the lance knight with Draconic Aura (57→0, Draconic Aura unnecessary). Stage clear.

Peri OP. Plz nerf.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Cleared Lunatic in my second account with Sanaki, Nino, Olivia and Klein. Nino is danced to kill lance cavalier. The other three retreat back as the Celica, Lilina and the pegasus approach. Don't remember the actual turn of events but Nino deleted the archer on left, Klein deleted flier, Sanaki tanked and defeated Cecilia while Klein was danced to delete Lilina.

Main account just used Camus, Xander, Cecilia and Reinhardt just because. Still took a few tries to get right though, as enemy crowd control was essential.

Still thinking of Infernal strategies.

Just now, mcsilas said:

Cleared Lunatic in my second account with Sanaki, Nino, Olivia and Klein. Nino is danced to kill lance cavalier. The other three retreat back as the Celica, Lilina and the pegasus approach. Don't remember the actual turn of events but Nino deleted the archer on left, Klein deleted flier, Sanaki tanked and defeated Cecilia while Klein was danced to delete Lilina.

I have Lilina subbing for Sanaki for that to be my Normal clear. I think Lilina's lower Atk actually matters- I needed Delthea's Drive Atk to secure the kill on Lunatic.

Took me a few tries, but I beat Infernal.  My team was Nino, Reinhardt, Olivia, and Azura.  Yeah, 2 dancers... :lol:

Broke the top right wall and sent Nino (Hone Speed-ed) north to ORKO the lance peg.  Danced her with Azura and Nino drew her back.  My dudes were in a square formation out of range of everything now.  The enemies come closer.  Nino ORKOs Cecilia, and Azura dances her.  Nino draws her back again.  Olivia dances Nino out of the range of the red mage.  Reinhardt ORKOs the lance cav.  Now only Rein and Azura are in range of Lilina, and Azura is in the range of the red mage, if I recall correctly.  On the enemy phase, Lilina attacks Rein and leaves him with several HP.  I can't remember how much the red mage hurt Azura, but it must not have been much,  After this, it was pretty much Reinhardt cleaning everything up with the help of the dancers.  He's too good...

Skill Inheritance:

-Reinhardt had DB/Lancebreaker/Hone Speed.

-Nino had Fury/Desperation.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Got my Infernal clear. The skill inheritance is largely unnecessary (unless it maybe alters enemy AI), except for Linde's extra Resistance. Funny thing is, mine works on a bane...

I think the desperation on Linde also mattered quite a bit :P

Congrats on clearing it though, can't wait until I'm done building up my own Linde...

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I think the desperation on Linde also mattered quite a bit :P

Congrats on clearing it though, can't wait until I'm done building up my own Linde...

I've had Desperation on Linde for so long I didn't even notice it was a thing.

Cecilia doesn't work on this map(fucking finally), so i ended up changing my strats a bit

rzdCtt2.png?1

Have Ursula ORKO this thing. Ursula then can proceed to solo the Red Magi so that section of the map is done. This is a Fort Cav Hone A Ursula but i'm pretty sure you can adapt the numbers a bit with 3 CD special and LnD2 or stuff like that

g9ntPgx.png?1

Etrurian Scum survives with exactly 1 HP when equipped with HP Seal

Note that i don't have QR on him, because i'm saving strats for TI8

FI07m5i.png?1

Typical Etrurian Scum

9JByPcf.png?2

This is probably how Eliwood forced Cecilia to give tutoring to Roy for free

Pip2CiQ.png?1

Etrurian Scum need Glacies active, and Hone ATK to achieve this, while HP seal make it easier to pull it off. HP Seal OP

nop7Xiw.png?1

qhTFH4i.png?1

Moral of the story: If Etrurian Scummese didn't work, just run another Etrurian Scum

FErneHm.png?1

@SatsumaFSoysoy PTSD is getting stronger help me

Alrighty, I beat Infernal in my second account using Delthea (Draw Back, Lancebreaker and Draconic Aura), Olivia, Xander (Swap, Quick Riposte, Fury 1, Hone Attack) and Reinhardt (Draw Back, Death Blow and Lancebreaker). 

First turn is moving up and positioning Delthea and Olivia at the bottom of the wall. Next turn Delthea uses Draw Back, then Olivia dances Delthea so she can delete the lance cavalier. She will be in range of the red mage but it's fine- in fact you want the red mage to attack so her special activates and she can ORKO the red mage with Draconic Aura (it helps that she's +Atk although not sure if needed).

Once the enemies at the north start breaking walls, I use Reinhardt to deal with the lance flier, Olivia to dance Reinhardt and then Reinhardt uses Draw Back to make Olivia retreat. Xander uses Swap with Olivia, forcing Cecilia to run south and attack Xander. Once Cecilia is defeated it's just a matter of Reinhardt cleaning up to defeat Lilina and the archer. (Delthea can also deal with Lilina but can't take a hit from the archer)

Now only my main account left...I do have a Linde but she's -Atk....

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Now only my main account left...I do have a Linde but she's -Atk....

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I can't beat Infernal :/ No one I have can ORKO or tank safely. I'm trying @phineas81707's strat but my Linde does not have Blade D:

Another thing I only realise in hindsight was kinda important. (My Linde is +Atk, too...)

+14 damage in total, putting me with 3 damage to spare on that kill. Wow... I've been taking my Linde for granted.

Horse emblem'd. Xander, Cecilia, Reinhardt, and Ursula. Everyone with horse buffs spread around.

After breaking the wall and Xander right behind it, I used my Cecilia (blade+) to one shot the pegasus knight. Afterwards I repositioned her with Xander and with vantage he tanked both Liliana and enemy Cecilia. At that point the enemies are on the other side of the screen and I just picked them off with Ursula. I don't think I needed my Reinhardt except for the horse buffs.

Broke out an SI'd Faye (Brave Bow, Lancebreaker*, Draw Back, and Iceberg) and Sophia (Raven/Adept, Hone Speed, Reposition) for Infernal. Hector was there, but didn't actually do anything...he didn't even move, come to think of it. Azura rounded out the team.

*I had her sub for a green on one of my teams last TT.

Breakdown:

1. First things first, spend a turn breaking the wall with Sophia. Faye is now behind the spot where said wall once stood, and Azura is next to her.
  2. Faye nukes the Pegasus. Azura sings Faye. Faye uses Draw Back on Azura to get her out of range.
  3. Faye nukes Lilina with Iceberg. Azura sings Faye. Sophia used Reposition on Azura, allowing Faye to take a step back and drop the Lance Cav. Turns out Cecilia can't damage Sophia, and can't reach Azura with both Sophia and Faye in her way, so she burns her turn hitting Faye. Red mage hits Sophia, bringing her to 3HP (2 if unmerged, mine's +1), and leaving her D-Fang Counter at 1.
  4. Faye nukes the red mage. Sophia OHKOs the weakened Cecilia. Azura sings Sophia (!!), who drops Dragon Fang on the Brave Bow for the OHKO to seal the deal.

Oh Faye...

Edited by LordFrigid
Still getting used to this autocorrect business...