New Hero Fest Banner Probably Figured Out

TheNiddo

Looks fairly reasonable. Fits the original image well for the most part (only Julia is a bit iffy based on the original image, because it was just a blob there). Hero Fests are popular/heavily wanted 5* exclusives, one of each colour. Ike is Ike, Ninian is still extremely popular and is the only source of a dragon buff currently. Julia is in the running for best green mage along with Nino. Genny is the only source of Wrathful Staff. 

Already got an Ike, but I'd be more than willing to pull for Julia and Ninian. Nothing wrong with a spare Ike either, see if I can't upgrade over neutral. 

How were they able to make out Ninian and Julia? It's literally a blob aside from Genny's sparkles, her arm, and Ike's hair :0

I'd probably pull for Genny only on this. I already have Ninian and Julia. Ike sounds great but I have too many swordies right now. Maybe I'll pull for him... I don't know...

29 minutes ago, KongDude said:

How were they able to make out Ninian and Julia? It's literally a blob aside from Genny's sparkles, her arm, and Ike's hair :0

I'd probably pull for Genny only on this. I already have Ninian and Julia. Ike sounds great but I have too many swordies right now. Maybe I'll pull for him... I don't know...

Julia is pretty hard to see, but process of elimination helps: she's one of only three green 5* exclusives in the regular pool, and Hector was in the last Hero Fest. Also the other one is Minerva, and of the two, Julia is the one who was released post-launch like the other three.

52 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I don't post on Reddit, but I was able to figure out Ninian and Julia in the discussion thread. After Genny and Ike had been figured out, I looked at the remaining shadows and the one in the upper right immediately made me think of Ninian on closer inspection. (I always liked Ninian attack and special art, that may be why I managed to figure it out).

Then I thought that it would make sense for the last unit to be a 5* exclusive green unit and that list is pretty short (It's Hector, Julia and Minerva at the moment). I eliminated Hector immediately since he was in the last Hero Fest banner and Minerva just didn't fir the silhouette. That only left Julia, and her hair and the decoration on her cloak fit the silhouette perfectly.

Johann then confirmed it by superposing the art and the silhouette.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I don't post on Reddit, but I was able to figure out Ninian and Julia in the discussion thread. After Genny and Ike had been figured out, I looked at the remaining shadows and the one in the upper right immediately made me think of Ninian on closer inspection. (I always liked Ninian attack and special art, that may be why I managed to figure it out).

Then I thought that it would make sense for the last unit to be a 5* exclusive green unit and that list is pretty short (It's Hector, Julia and Minerva at the moment). I eliminated Hector immediately since he was in the last Hero Fest banner and Minerva just didn't fir the silhouette. That only left Julia, and her hair and the decoration on her cloak fit the silhouette perfectly.

Johann then confirmed it by superposing the art and the silhouette.

Julia makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. I forgot it was all 5* exclusives.

I really hope this is going to be the banner!  :D:  I would be happy to get ANY of those characters!  

I tried to get Ike, Julia, and Ninian in the past with no luck, so this banner would be awesome for me.  I do already have a Genny, but I want more to give Wrathful Staff to my other healers.  

2 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I really hope this is going to be the banner!  :D:  I would be happy to get ANY of those characters!  

I tried to get Ike, Julia, and Ninian in the past with no luck, so this banner would be awesome for me.  I do already have a Genny, but I want more to give Wrathful Staff to my other healers.  

Unless the silhouettes were only there to trip us off, I think we can be pretty certain that the banner will be Ike/Ninian/Julia/Genny, because I can't see any other hero combination fitting those silhouettes more closely. 

Edited by LuxSpes

The current cavalry banner has Olwen, the tempest banner has Celica, the Hero Fest banner has Julia… Dammit.
I want all of them, and there are only so many orbs.

Edited by Vaximillian

I think I'll go for Ninian and Genny when this releases. I don't have Ike, either, but I already have Xander as a Distant Counter sword user, while the other two have really unique support roles, so I don't think it'd be worth sinking orbs into red.

If I don't spend any orbs until this releases, I should have over 200 orbs when it does, so that should be enough to get at least one of the two, if not both. Although I don't want to burn my whole orb stockpile... but really, what better places are there to spend it?

Well...this has nothing on the original Hero Fest.  

The Ike is clearly there to get people hyped for the CYL Ike we'll get probably next month.  The Ninian makes sense because dancers are great for new players.  Julia and Genny....I mean they might be the best green mage and the beast nocolor healer but they're not as good as Hector, Takumi, Azura, and Ryoma.  

9 minutes ago, Lushen said:

The Ike is clearly there to get people hyped for the CYL Ike we'll get probably next month.  The Ninian makes sense because dancers are great for new players.  Julia and Genny....I mean they might be the best green mage and the beast nocolor healer but they're not as good as Hector, Takumi, Azura, and Ryoma.  

While Aqua has Sapphire Lance and Ninian has the disadvantage of Falchion... Ninian has an innate no investment teleport and targets RES, which many red users aren't likely to have a high stat of.

She also has access to Distant counter breath AND adept/fury if you want her that way. Innately saying that Aqua is better is a little out there. She is in stat bases... But when it comes to utility? Ninian is on equal ground with her because of the support she brings to the table.

Edited by shadowofchaos

7 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'll give you Genny, but I think as far as the unit goes, Julia is way more useful than Hector currently, at least in the Arena. Hector has a lot of hype because of DC and Armads, but his low mov and res are highly disadvantageous in a meta dominated by Reinhardt and mages. Julia on the other hand is probably the best Reinhardt counter out of the box thanks to her high Res and Naga's effect.

I have +Atk Hector from the last Hero banner with Vantage and Bonfire that I barely used because the Green slot on my arena team is reserved for Julia or Fae.

Hector is a better source for SI though, since he has 2 excellent exclusive skills in DC and Goad Armors.

Ninian is as good as Azura if not better since Dragons target res and she has exclusive access to Fortify Dragons and Ike is slightly under Ryoma in terms of effectiveness due to his lower spd, but he has Aether and Heavy Blade while Ryoma's base kit is pretty awful aside from Hone Spd, which isn't exclusive to him.

37 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Ike/Ryoma and Ninian/Azura are really close parallels, and while Genny serves a completely different role than Takumi, she has abilities a lot of people would rather have, myself included. And each of them is the only inheritance source for a very noteworthy skill.

Julia is much less appealing than Hector, though.