New Hero Fest Banner Probably Figured Out

TheNiddo

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Julia is much less appealing than Hector, though.

Julia is underrated.  I would say Julia is more useful than Hector if you ignore skill inheritance.  

Still, with Nino and now S!Elise, Julia doesn't really sand out like Ninian, Ike, and the previous hero fest.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

She’s the best counter to Reinhardt though.

As a standalone unit, I guess.

Personally, I prefer a certain Etrurian General.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Personally, I prefer a certain Etrurian General.

Pent, Perceval, and Douglas when?

Oh, these three can cover the whole triangle with an exception for grey. Red for Pent, blue for Perceval, green for Douglas.

53 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, these three can cover the whole triangle with an exception for grey. Red for Pent, blue for Perceval, green for Douglas.

Pent needs to be added. Not only is he awesomely scholarly and magical, but Heroes would then be able to cater to the DILF crowd with this mature, married man who boldly impregnates his wife as they're on a journey fighting assassins, morphs, and a giant dragon. All aboard with more fetish sating!

...Ninian.

...shit.

...am I going to spend another 150+ orbs trying (and failing) to get her? (yes)

(Meanwhile, I'm chuckling at the argument over Julia vs. Hector, since I got both of them during the last Hero Fest.)

1 hour ago, Seafarer said:

...Ninian.

...shit.

...am I going to spend another 150+ orbs trying (and failing) to get her? (yes)

(Meanwhile, I'm chuckling at the argument over Julia vs. Hector, since I got both of them during the last Hero Fest.)

150 orbs gives you 30 pulls minimum which gives you a 79% chance of getting Ninian assuming the odds stay constant at 5% which they don't.

Yea...Hero Fest is nice...Also both times they decided to make all the characters different colors which is incredibly generous.  

I actually didn't pull Ike previously because I predicted he would reappear on the next Hero Fest.

Edited by Lushen

Among all of the characters in the game, Julia is probably the one I want most. If things go well, she'll be an excellent slot in to my teams when the arena doesn't feature defense tiles and she and the Naga tome were a sight to behold in the original Genealogy in the endgame. 

I also missed out on Ike, but have Xander so I guess I don't strictly need to have him. Then again, he's Ike. 

I have a Ninian, though -Spd, and am not in a hurry to roll a better one despite the game seemingly hinting that I should run a dragon team. 

Wrathful staff might be fun to put on Elise. Really fun. 

And here I was hoping to be able to stockpile orbs for once. 

I already have Ike and Genny. Both with decent natures too. And while Ninian and Julia would be nice to have. They aren't terribly high on my priority list. I might just skip this one. 

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Pent needs to be added. Not only is he awesomely scholarly and magical, but Heroes would then be able to cater to the DILF crowd with this mature, married man who boldly impregnates his wife as they're on a journey fighting assassins, morphs, and a giant dragon. All aboard with more fetish sating!

Genealogy have more DILFs tho, Eldigan, Sigurd and Quan are all by the time of Belhalla battle. Also if there is DILFs, what is Nasir, then? 

12 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Genealogy have more DILFs tho, Eldigan, Sigurd and Quan are all by the time of Belhalla battle. Also if there is DILFs, what is Nasir, then? 

GDILF?

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

GDILF?

No.

Anyway, I'd love multiple Gennys with bad natures.  Lucius and Priscilla really want her B skill!

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

No.

Anyway, I'd love multiple Gennys with bad natures.  Lucius and Priscilla really want her B skill!

Aye, reminds me of my most recent Klein. +Res -Atk, so sticking him as Death Blow fodder to someone is a no-brainer.

I'm amused that they filled in the gaps in the middle of the image yet it still got figured out so quickly.

My Ike is rather terrible with -Def +Res, so that'd be the only reason I'd pull from this banner. I would rather continue saving orbs for the upcoming FE8 banner that should appear around the same time as Valter's GHB. I don't have Ninian but I'm not too bothered about her. Not even interested in owning yet another healer.

I would suggest people try pulling for Julia if they want a reliable counter to Reinhardt.

While the units in this banner look awesome, I'm not particularly excited by it. I've already got Julia tricked out to the nth degree and she annihilates anything and everything that's blue, including Reinhardt and Delthea. Ninian would finally grant me a good dancer, but I use Femui as my main physical tank, so the two of them overlap too much. Ike's cool, but Xander handles his role well enough. And Genny's a healer that I don't need to waste orbs on. I don't sacrifice 5* units for SI, and I prefer my healers mounted.

I already have an Ike, but finally getting a different dancer then Olivia would be really nice. I'd also like to get a Julia, so I'm going to focus blue and green it seems.

Genny would be nice to have, but with all the great banner coming up, I'm affraid she won't be a priority this time around. Perhaps another time Genny, another time...