What character from Sacred Stones do you want to see in Heroes?

Sacred Stones characters in Heroes  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sacred Stones character do you want to see in Heroes?

• Joshua
    • Myrrh
    • Amelia
    • Seth
    • Lute
    • Innes
    • Colm
    • Natasha
    • Neimi
    • L'Arachel
    • Cormag
    • Other (comment who you'd choose)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definitely pick Lute.

If there were an entire Magvel banner, I'd pick Seth, Innes, Lute, and Tana. But I know Joshua and Gerik are popular as well, so they would also be welcome additions! Tethys would be cool for another dancer.

Uh, no Cormag or Dussel in the poll?  And why include Joshua but not Natasha?

Anyways,
I want Cormag, Dussel, Colm, Neimi, and Lyon.  Myrrh would be pretty cool too.  Amelia could be the first good villager, but I'm not overly interested in her. 

Edited by Lushen

*Sees poll* You're making me choose just one? Honestly I'd like all of those characters. But I will vote for Joshua. I imagine a somewhat deep voice for him and quotes about lady luck and *Spoiler* his Jehannan lineage.

Now if we have a Magvel banner, I would pick Joshua, Seth, L'Arachel, Moulder da Boulder, and Myrrh. I pretty much expected Valter would be the first GHB for Magvel. Can't wait to hear how the wyvern pedo sounds. Even Narcian would be disgusted by this guy. Wonder what would happen if they got in a fight... X)

9 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Now if we have a Magvel banner, I would pick Joshua, Seth, L'Arachel, Moulder da Boulder, and Myrrh. I pretty much expected Valter would be the first GHB for Magvel. Can't wait to hear how the wyvern pedo sounds. Even Narcian would be disgusted by this guy. Wonder what would happen if they got in a fight... X)

Emerald Axe+ and Lancebreaker 3 say hi. But Narcian would somehow still lose.

Just now, Raven said:

Cormag better be available first. It would make perfect sense to have him available to destroy Valter during the GHB.

I think the apperance of Valter pretty much confirms we will see Dussel and Cormag.  Going off these, I could see Tana being added, don't know what the fourth would be.

Personal hopes: Seth, Franz, Lute, Neimi, Ross, Gerrik, Joshua, Natasha, La'rachal, Innes, Tana, Cormag, and Amelia.

I voted for Amelia though as I feel she gets a lot of hate for being a villager unit that joins mid-late game and there being perfectly good alternatives to her (Again, Seth/Franz and Gilliam) Though I personally like her as both a character and a unit, I mean once she becomes a general she basically solos everything (except for the final boss of course)

Myrrh out of the ones in the poll. She'd be especially neat as a green flying dragon, since she has flier movement in FE8. Lyon is my most hoped-for character, although he belongs in a GHB.

For a main banner, I think Seth/Innes/L'arachel/Myrrh would be the most suitable gender-balanced team of major characters not named Eirika/Ephraim.

Mine are Colm, Neimi, Joshua, and Seth.  Cormag would be great for another male flier though.

The trainees would work well considering they can all be one color each. Amelia as blue, Ross as green, Ewan as blue.

I really like Selena's design so I'm hoping a GHB of her will appear eventually, probably not anytime soon though.

Cormag, Lute, Saleh, Seth, Joshua, Gilliam, Franz, Dussel, Ross, Ewan, AND

2 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Eeeh I think everyones nows already my choice

INNNNEEEESSSSSSS

Edit: and Myrrh!

Edited by Oboro!

4 hours ago, KongDude said:

I really like Selena's design so I'm hoping a GHB of her will appear eventually, probably not anytime soon though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've only had on average two GHBs per game so far, right? Blazing had Ursula&Lloyd, Binding Narcian&Zephiel, New Mystery Legion&Clarisse, SD had Michalis&Camus (plus Navarre for the weird exception).

If the trend of two GHBs per game continues for the time being, Selena would consume our second SS GHB, and that, while certainly not a bad choice at, would possibly be a little redundant with Ursula. Lyon, Duessel, Caellach, and Orson would all be the other top contenders I think.

Being an enemy at some point isn't totally mandatory to be a GHB (thanks Robin and possibly Chives), but the metaphorical GHB Focus has kept pulling enemies for some reason, so I'd wager the second SS GHB will be one too.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer