What character from Sacred Stones do you want to see in Heroes?

Sacred Stones characters in Heroes  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sacred Stones character do you want to see in Heroes?

• Joshua
    • Myrrh
    • Amelia
    • Seth
    • Lute
    • Innes
    • Colm
    • Natasha
    • Neimi
    • L'Arachel
    • Cormag
    • Other (comment who you'd choose)

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've only had on average two GHBs per game so far, right? Blazing had Ursula&Lloyd, Binding Narcian&Zephiel, New Mystery Legion&Clarisse, SD had Michalis&Camus (plus Navarre for the weird exception).

If the trend of two GHBs per game continues for the time being, Selena would consume our second SS GHB, and that, while certainly not a bad choice at, would possibly be a little redundant with Ursula. Lyon, Duessel, Caellach, and Orson would all be the other top contenders I think.

That too. There are much bigger candidates for another SS GHB. I don't expert her anytime soon, if at all.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Being an enemy at some point isn't totally mandatory to be a GHB (thanks Robin and possibly Chives)

Clive is already confirmed to be the next Tempest Trial reward by Feh Channel last night.

expect to see the four other Magvel royals.

I would like to see Saleh, though! (Lute and L'Arachel are both cool too, though)

Why no multi-vote tho?

Natasha, please. I have no idea why I love her so much, but PLEASE, just add Natasha.

Seriously, if she's added I might actually stop being F2P for a while.

33 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Cormag, Lute, Saleh, Seth, Joshua, Gilliam, Franz, Dussel, Ross, Ewan, AND

INNNNEEEESSSSSSS

Edit: and Myrrh!

You see Innes is going to be added and I'm going to be unnable to summon him, I can already see the horror, like with Leo

My bet for a summoning banner is that there will be 2, 1 for Ephraim's army and one for Eirika's. If that's the case then I think we'll see Duessel, Knoll, and Myrrh (Ephraim) and Innes, Saleh, and Joshua (Eirika). 

Lyon HAS TO BE a GHB though, or I'll riot.

Side question, does anyone think a particular voice actor would be good for a particular character? For instance, I'd love to see Kaji Tang voice Innes.

15 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

You see Innes is going to be added and I'm going to be unnable to summon him, I can already see the horror, like with Leo

Prepare your animal sacrifices, and whip out your sewing machine for your smining circle then!

21 minutes ago, Alistair said:

My bet for a summoning banner is that there will be 2, 1 for Ephraim's army and one for Eirika's. If that's the case then I think we'll see Duessel, Knoll, and Myrrh (Ephraim) and Innes, Saleh, and Joshua (Eirika). 

Lyon HAS TO BE a GHB though, or I'll riot.

Good heavens I wish we get two Banners! I doubt we will unless IS decides to promote SS for some reason. Not that I'd complain but I can't see this happening unless FE Switch is set in Magvel and we get a trailer at the same time OR we get a surprise SS remake out of nowhere. (Not that I'd complain about them either.)

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Myrrh out of the ones in the poll. She'd be especially neat as a green flying dragon, since she has flier movement in FE8. Lyon is my most hoped-for character, although he belongs in a GHB.

For a main banner, I think Seth/Innes/L'arachel/Myrrh would be the most suitable gender-balanced team of major characters not named Eirika/Ephraim.

I agree with every single thing you said here (including the vote!) I always thought a flying dragon would be cool in FEH and she has wings in her dragon design, plus flier movement in FE8 as you say. Lyon also deserves to be a GHB (so I can be sure to get him no matter what) and I hope he's a Green Mage to complete the colour trio with the twins.

I agree with the banner too. Joshua would be nice, but there are too many swords already and there are probably too many infantry healers for Natasha too. I wish Saleh could make it in! (And as everyone's already pointed out - there are nowhere near enough options in the poll!)

26 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Prepare your animal sacrifices, and whip out your sewing machine for your smining circle then!

Forget animal sacrifices, offer the still-beating heart of your defeated enemies to the Banner Gods! Drown a young well-fed comrade in the deepest waters. And for the menfolk out there, find a sharp knife and offer blood flowing from thy fertile parts (but don't cut too deep).

I'm an Innes fan too (solid bases, nice growths, decent personality), and L'Arachel and Cormag too I guess, most of the Magvel cast is nice. It has its highs and lows, but nothing too out of wack. 

22 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Lyon also deserves to be a GHB (so I can be sure to get him no matter what) and I hope he's a Green Mage to complete the colour trio with the twins.

Lyon is almost certainly going to be red because he uses dark magic.

No multiple choice? Well, Moulder got my vote. I'd also like to see Amelia, Myrrh and Vanessa. 

So many votes for Lute...I never found her appealing. More like, annoying for the most part.

Edited by Lord-Zero

Voted for Seth, but I really want to see Dussel, Marisa, and L'Arachel in Heroes. Otherwise, just add everybody from Sacred Stones. I love all of them...

8 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

So many votes for Lute...I never found her appealing. More like, annoying for the most part.

Character aside, she has the highest Atk growth rate of any character in the game excluding Myrrh, which is what I remember her for.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Character aside, she has the highest Atk growth rate of any character in the game excluding Myrrh, which is what I remember her for.

The RNG goddess must've trolled me then. She always turned terrible for me. 

Basically everyone, but for the purposes of the poll, I voted for Lute. I'm also rather fond of the trainees, and Gerik's Mercenaries, Myrrh would be cool for a Breath unit that isn't Infantry, and I'd almost certainly expect the remaining royals to show up.

Also GIlliam, because lefties, why not?

Where's the option for "all of the characters in SS"? But I went ahead and voted for Amelia. L'Arachel is definitely up there, Tana, Marisa, and Seth too. Lyon will probably be a GHB at some point. That's probably sufficient for characters for me to list, but I do want to say that this game (along with Tellius) needs more love in Heroes!

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Being an enemy at some point isn't totally mandatory to be a GHB (thanks Robin and possibly Chives), but the metaphorical GHB Focus has kept pulling enemies for some reason, so I'd wager the second SS GHB will be one too.

Did you not play Awakening?

Spoiler

You know, 'cuz the whole thing with Robin being a suitable vessel for Grima was a big part of the story, and Grima uses a Robin doppelganger throughout the game. You also fight Grima in the Robin doppelganger at the end of the game.

Additionally, you directly fight Robin in the Future Past DLC, where Grima was successful in taking over Robin.

And Clive is confirmed to be a Tempest Trial reward character.

Edited by Astellius