Preparation for Arena Assault

Clogon

Well, time to see what I've got in the general vicinity:

5* Red: Ryoma, Mostly Vanila Eldigan, Alm
5* Blue: Sharena, Effie, Linde, Mostly Vanilla Delthea, Vanilla Lukas, maybe Clair.
5* Green: Anna, Hector, Fae, Vanilla Sonya, Nino, maybe Merric (holy what, I have a Merric?).
5* Gray: Klein.

Untrained 5*: Tobin, L!Marth, B!Caeda.

4* Red: Alfonse, Lilina, Mostly Vanilla Tharja, Olivia
4* Blue: Florina, Nowi, Robin (still hasn't had his -Atk fixed...), Vanilla Ursula
4* Green: Michalis, Robin
4* Colourless: Lissa, Priscilla, Lachesis, Sakura

Misc 4*s not counted because I can't be be bothered.

I count 30. I might have some vague hope...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

1. Dragons: +10 Mystery Tiki, +10 Ninian, +10 Nowi, +10 Fae
  2. Fliers: +10 Hinoka, (+3 Summer Corrin), +6 Spring Camilla, +10 Minerva
  3. Cavalry: +5 Reinhardt, +6 Olwen, +3 Titania, +0 Cecilia
  4. Armors: +0 Zephiel, +1 Gwendolyn, +6 Sheena, (+3 Delthea)
  5. Mages 1: +10 Tharja, +9 Mae, +0 Nino, +0 Azura
  6. Mages 2: +5 Celica, +10 Bride Caeda, +9 Julia, +0 Olivia
  7. Leftovers: +10 Lucina, +1 Sophia, +10 Linde, +10 Robin (M), +0 Cherche, +10 Kagero, +0 Elise

I should actually finish building the units that haven't yet been built. I've got +8 Ryoma, +0 Xander, +0 Eliwood, +10 Ephraim, +0 Camus, +5 Raven, +10 Summer Tiki, +0 Camilla, +9 Soren, +10 Sanaki, and +7 Bride Cordelia in the wings waiting for skills (and levels).

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Let's see...

7. Leftovers: +10 Lucina, +1 Sophia, +10 Linde, +10 Robin (M), +0 Cherche, +10 Kagero, +0 Elise

I should actually finish building the units that haven't yet been built. I've got +8 Ryoma, +0 Xander, +0 Eliwood, +10 Ephraim, +0 Camus, +5 Raven, +10 Summer Tiki, +0 Camilla, +9 Soren, +10 Sanaki, and +7 Bride Cordelia in the wings waiting for skills (and levels).

The contrast is astounding, and the day I stop appreciating it is the day I spend as much as you.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Let's see...

I forgot to include +10 Peri in Leftovers because I thought she was already in Cavalry. If I build my Xander, Eliwood, and Camus, I could make two cavalry teams with

1. Cavalry 1: +0 Xander, +5 Reinhardt, +10 Peri, +3 Titania
  2. Cavalry 2: +0 Eliwood, +6 Olwen, +0 Camus, +0 Cecilia

I'm getting excited now.

Made my list yesterday includes a couple 4* stars but these four stars can all handle themselves in the very specific situations I'll need them for I also spilt up of my horses over three teams because that something I can do as all my 5* horses (expect Reinhardt) have access to Hone Calvary.

1. Lyn, Camus, Cecilia, Priscilla(4*)
2. Xander, Reinhardt, Clarine(4*)/Lilina, Sheena(4*)
3. Leo, Elise, Ursula(4* Blade Tome), Narcian(4*)
4. Palla, Est, Michalis, Summer F! Corrin
5. Marth, Spring Lucina, Anna, Jaffar
6. Effie, Hector, Olivia(4* Ruby Sword)/Lilina, Setsuna
7. Sherena, Kagero, Masked "Marth", F! Robin(4*)

Edited by Locke087

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

only have five 5* Greens.

Considering how many people pull for red units swords, that might not be a bad thing.  

I'll post my teams a little later when I'm done pulling for Nohrian summer units and see if anyone has any advice.

Edited by Lushen

I'm...sort of ready?  All 5* unless otherwise stated:

1. Sharena/Julia/Marth-M/Katarina

2. Eirika/Nino/Azura/Alfonse

3. Ephraim/Tharja/4*Olivia/Anna

4. Eldigan/Camus/Reinhardt/Hector

5. Narcian/Hinoka/S!F-Corrin/Caeda

6. Ike/Catria/Ninian/Takumi

7. Xander/4*Gunter/4*Ursula/4*Cecilia

Leading with team 6 seems like the best idea, since it has no answers to Reinhardt.  Not that I wasn't aware of it before, but the announcement of this mode is making me anxious over just how few worthwhile green units I have.  I have some of the best ones in Hector, Nino, and Julia, but they're going to need backup for this.

I am going to try using an all armor team first to bump up the score and see if the only thing I will face are armor units for the rest of the match. I am still not ready yet as Leo and quite a few others still have to be trained. I do not think I can aim for the high scores just yet.

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am going to try using an all armor team first to bump up the score and see if the only thing I will face are armor units for the rest of the match. I am still not ready yet as Leo and quite a few others still have to be trained. I do not think I can aim for the high scores just yet.

This is very smart! I don't whale enough to have +10 5* armours with Aethers.

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

Ooh do let us know!

I just went easy mode at first and used four 4 star cavalry since I didn't know what to expect (and was feeling down about summons today)

I think I'll do that for a while since I don't really have enough 5 stars for 7 battles in a row.

11 minutes ago, Clogon said:

This is very smart! I don't whale enough to have +10 5* armours with Aethers.

I do not have +10 armor units either, but I can get Effie to +3 or more, Sheena to +4 or more, and Zephiel to +2. Hopefully, I can finish them all before the end of the week. I think I have enough 5* Chroms to pass around Aether, if not, I will just promote his 4* copies. I can get Effie Distant Counter, but I am not sure if I want to give Sheena Distant Counter though; I wish I can just slap Close Counter on Sheena instead.

I am trying to save Hectors' Distant Counters, so I will just use Hector +0 for now.

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ooh do let us know!

I just went easy mode at first and used four 4 star cavalry since I didn't know what to expect (and was feeling down about summons today)

I think I'll do that for a while since I don't really have enough 5 stars for 7 battles in a row.

I am a bit afraid of going easy mode because that is where all the pony teams hang out.

Whistle2 https://imgur.com/gallery/eImXy
I am done for this week ^^
Got the tricks down. Here some tips for those who dont know. I experiment couple of thing in there
1. All 7 fights score are based on the FIRST fight. So put ur best line up there. 
2. From 2nd to 7th , u can VIEW all the opponent line up and stat by clicking ' check map'
3. If u dont have 28 units , from 2nd fight , u can go with 3 units or less. If ur units all alive , u wont get deduct in points. 
4. Opponent team based on arena , so u dont have to 
Waste crest to reroll in arena to check ur team composition score

I didnt test the items useage there so if someone know , please enlighten me ^^.

34 minutes ago, Whistle said:

Got the tricks down. Here some tips for those who dont know. I experiment couple of thing in there
1. All 7 fights score are based on the FIRST fight. So put ur best line up there. 
2. From 2nd to 7th , u can VIEW all the opponent line up and stat by clicking ' check map'
3. If u dont have 28 units , from 2nd fight , u can go with 3 units or less. If ur units all alive , u wont get deduct in points. 

I didnt test the items useage there so if someone know , please enlighten me ^^.

Now I wish I could uber whale too! xD

44 minutes ago, Whistle said:

Very useful information, thanks.

Except for being very Reinhardt-isch, this mode is quite fun. Since you can see the opponents full team in fight 2-7, rarely used units can come to shine finally. Vanilla 4* Ursula kills Eldigan & Xander, Vanilla 5* Tobin kills Hector, Vanilla 4* Barst is my emergency reposition guy etc... 

I somehow managed an Advanced no-death 7 streak, but I'm not looking forward to doing it again next week ^^;;;

Off the top of my head, I could do with some more Reinhardt counters. I only have one real counter, the others get KO'd if Reinhardt has Quickened Pulse and there are no defence tiles around.

Also, I think I need Ninian for a 3rd dancer. I always feel naked without a dancer, but 5 maps without one is a type of painful I haven't felt before.

Got a deathless 7 win streak on my first go ^_^

Started with my defense team which included a 4*+1 Olivia so the match up were a bit easier than what I usually get in the arena, I suppose; but still.

Really had to scrap the barrel on that last two fights XD

the last team:

tumblr_oudgr9FtLg1r28yhno1_1280.pngtumblr_oudgv2ijKb1r28yhno1_1280.png
Edited by salinea

Well I wasn't exactly "deathless" and in fact I was so unprepared that it wasn't even funny. I don't have 28 level 40 units in the first place, and most of them don't even have skill inheritance on them, and even more of them have less than ideal natures.

But I made it. On all Advanced battles. Somehow. It was barely though, and in fact I almost just flat out surrendered or considered going for Beginner.. But I still made it. Thought I wouldn't, but I really need to learn to have more faith in my units, no matter how kinda crummy they are.

Edited by Xenomata

I couldn't go past five wins. And most of them were beginner level. I don't have enough well-trained units for this, I guess. But at least five wins gives me something.

Edited by Anacybele