Need Help in 12x(Thracia 776)

S-Nintendo1985

There is no problem about beating the chapter but the problem is recruiting Troude and getting the items.All of the thieves are very fast so I can't steal from them and also they all have high build!Only Orsin,Halvan,Dalsin and Hicks can capture them but all of them are axe users expect Hicks when he is dismounted.But Hicks's skill isn't really high,thieves are really fast and Hicks's sword rank is E.Maybe I can catch them with orsin's Pugi axe.But the other problem is recruiting Troude.There is no problem cathing him actually but you can't bring a lot of units here so cathing the other thieves will be really hard.So guys?What should I do to get all of the treasures and recruit Troude?

Honestly, most of the treasures in 12x aren't THAT vital. Capture who you can/want, along with Troude, and ignore the rest.

You may or may not want the Knight's Proof, the Shield Ring, and/or the Charge Manual(It may save you some turns, but it's not going to save your game by any means), pretty much anything else is passable.

Do you have Lifis or Lara? You can just have them steal those items from the thieves instead of worrying about capturing them.

Edited by Slumber

I have got Lara and Lifis but they don't have enough speed to steal items from thieves.Because ı didn't trained them.But anyway i have beated this chapter and have recruited all units but ignored lots of items(At least got knight proof the most important one).Thanks for replying .And one more question.Now ı'm in chapter 13 and i saw a house on a island with a bishop.Is that possible to get there without Karin?I dont have Karin because.

Edited by S-Nintendo1985

You could promote Safy, she gains one staff level on promotion. The village has a Knight's Proof, so if you weren't planning to promote her it's not worth it.

19 hours ago, S-Nintendo1985 said:

I cant promote her either :P:Because she isn't 10 or higher level.I prefer using nanna.But maybe i can level up Safy's staff rank with using lots of staff even when ı have beaten all of the enemies.

>Not using Staffy

> Playing Thracia 776

Pick one.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably too late to contribute but as it is a fog of war map, spamming a torch staff, assuming you got it in chapter 11, will let Safy get a bunch of exp and weapon exp so she can hit that coveted A rank. Once she hits A you can use the Knight Proof on someone else as the only real reason to promote Safy is due to her gaining 1 weapon rank. Tina might end up breaking her Thief staff while you do that, but you have a Repair staff with 5 uses so it's not that big of a loss. And like Slumber said, you don't really need the treasures to finish the game even if they are kinda nice so don't feel like your file is ruined cause you missed stuff.