Ranked Run Question

I've been thinking of doing a ranked run of this game since I thought it was a pretty fun challenge to go for max ranks in fe7, but I have some concerns about ranks in this game.

The problem I have is basically the Power and EXP ranks, which seem unreasonably high to me unless you arena abuse a ton. As far as levels go, you already get 500 (497 in the Illia route) simply by recruiting everyone, which means you still need to earn 501 level ups in the run to get an A. For experience you need 50,100, which means around 501 level ups as well, so if you get an A in one rank you'll probably get an A in both.

After doing some calculations, it takes me 470 turns in average to beat the game without arena abusing (not turtling but not going for a LTC either). Given that you need less than 630 for an A, I have about 150 turns to arena grind (leaving an extra 10 turns just for safety).

Basically, after puting some thought to it, a fe6 ranked run just seems like a grindfest that forces me to do 100+ turns of arena abusing in order to achieve a overall s/ss rank. Given how every other rank is extremely lenient, it seems to me that the only thing a fe6 ranked run challenges is your patience.

My question is really if there is any other way besides 100+ turns of arena, and if a fe6 ranked run is even worth attempting. If not, I guess I'll try a different challenge such as LTC or just stick to playing ranked runs in fe7.

Edited by GonzoMD1993