Frederick x Female Robin One-Shots/Dawn of Darkness Snippets Feedback

Anacybele

Alrighty, I decided to make a feedback thread for both my one-shot threads.

The Frederick x Female Robin one-shots are just as it says, one-shots focusing on that pairing, with my Robin's name being Kelli. They both may not appear in all of them though. Sometimes only one of them will.

The Dawn of Darkness one-shots are one-shots relating to my large fic, FE: Dawn of Darkness. The link for that is in my sig.

Links for both of these one-shot threads are below.

Frederick x Female Robin One-Shots

Dawn of Darkness Snippets

Edited by Anacybele

Eh, that is sure is different. In a good way I mean since there's so many fanfictions about Chrom and Robin, seeing something new is refreshing to say the least.

Also very like that the ''chapters'' don't follow each other, it's also different.

48 minutes ago, Nym said:

Eh, that is sure is different. In a good way I mean since there's so many fanfictions about Chrom and Robin, seeing something new is refreshing to say the least.

Also very like that the ''chapters'' don't follow each other, it's also different.

Yeah, that's a reason I hate that pairing. It's EVERYWHERE, so it gets boring and kind of irritating when you're looking for a different pairing only to see Chrom and Robin all the time. Thankfully, I've managed to find a decent amount of Freddy x Robin art and writing. :)

Yup! I already have chapter-based stories with Freddy x Robin, so these are different. Thanks, Nym!

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that's a reason I hate that pairing. It's EVERYWHERE, so it gets boring and kind of irritating when you're looking for a different pairing only to see Chrom and Robin all the time. Thankfully, I've managed to find a decent amount of Freddy x Robin art. :)

Yup! I already have chapter-based stories with Freddy x Robin, so these are different. Thanks, Nym!

LOL, you know what you should do? Make fun of that pairing somehow with your story XD

I mean, it's a nice concept. I'm unsure if you are the first to do that but I'll assume that for now.

Your welcome!

7 minutes ago, Nym said:

LOL, you know what you should do? Make fun of that pairing somehow with your story XD

I mean, it's a nice concept. I'm unsure if you are the first to do that but I'll assume that for now.

Your welcome!

Actually, I kinda already plan to! lol I headcanon that Chrom is a male Cordelia and has unrequited love for Robin. Robin is completely oblivious of it because she's too busy being in love with Frederick. Heh heh. And she doesn't find out that Chrom ever loved her until she's pregnant with Frederick's child and Lissa lets it slip because she's Lissa. By this time, Chrom has a wife anyway, but still.

Besides, we don't yet have a lord that fails to get the girl/guy. I'd like to see that. We've had characters like Catria and Cordelia who have unrequited love, but the lord is always destined to get the girl/guy unless he/she's like Ike and doesn't seem to have crushes on anyone.

I want a story where a lord ends by not winning his/her crush, but possibly marries a different character or an unknown character.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Actually, I kinda already plan to! lol I headcanon that Chrom is a male Cordelia and has unrequited love for Robin. Robin is completely oblivious of it because she's too busy being in love with Frederick. Heh heh. And she doesn't find out that Chrom ever loved her until she's pregnant with Frederick's child and Lissa lets it slip because she's Lissa. By this time, Chrom has a wife anyway, but still.

Besides, we don't yet have a lord that fails to get the girl/guy. I'd like to see that. We've had characters like Catria and Cordelia who have unrequited love, but the lord is always destined to get the girl/guy unless he/she's like Ike and doesn't seem to have crushes on anyone.

I want a story where a lord ends by not winning his/her crush, but possibly marries a different character or an unknown character.

LOL, great minds think alike I guess xD. That's great!

Yeah probably because no lords has a crush from the start aside for Alm now. Oh yea, you can also add Faye for the girls who have unrequired love.

4 minutes ago, Nym said:

LOL, great minds think alike I guess xD. That's great!

Yeah probably because no lords has a crush from the start aside for Alm now. Oh yea, you can also add Faye for the girls who have unrequired love.

Yup, my co-author and I say that to each other all the time. lol He doesn't help me with ALL my writing (these one-shots are stuff he's had no part in, for instance), but he helps with a lot.

Yeah, Alm and Marth. Marth already loved Caeda, Alm pretty much already loved Celica. And yeah, forgot about Faye. I don't really like her because all she seems to be is obsessed with Alm. There's nothing else to her and everything for her is Alm Alm Alm.