Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FireEmblemMusou/status/893358220101668864

To be revealed this month.

@Jedi

Cherche and Virion?

Camilla and Takumi?

Titania and Shinon?

Darn it you beat me to it! But I have the same guesses although Caeda & Gordin might work too but I'm gonna guess Camilla & Takumi.

I'm guessing Takumi and Camilla or Sully and Virion. The former two because they're two of the most popular Fates characters and I think Fates is going to be the next thing given new reveals for, and the later two because if they do go Awakening those two are paired up early on in Awakening and Warriors takes place early in SD, Awakening and Fates.

My super-unlikely to actually be it picks are Minerva and Gordin.

17 minutes ago, Thane said:

I do want Takumi in glorious HD for sure, and his bow would allow for some neat things, so I definitely hope it's him.

Even if he isn't the revealed person in this set, he's gonna be in the game i'd be willing to bet like 100$.

I doubt they're going to be Awakening characters, both because of how we've had a lot more Awakening reveals lately, but also because there aren't really any good candidates from the classes present. If it's Fates, then Takumi is guaranteed, and as far as mounted females are concerned, Elise makes the most sense if they don't mean flying units. Though these two make for an odd combination to reveal simultaneously. If they're from Shadow Dragon it's hard to tell. Maybe Gordin and Caeda.

What we can expect depends on how we define mounted. Do they also mean flyers or only ponies.

If just ponies I think its going to be Sully and Virion. Shadow dragon and Fates don't really have important female cavalries. Virion seems like a good archer to put in next to her.

if they mean flyers too its likely that its Takumi and Camilla. Both are very good terms in either character or marketing. 

27 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

What we can expect depends on how we define mounted. Do they also mean flyers or only ponies.

If just ponies I think its going to be Sully and Virion. Shadow dragon and Fates don't really have important female cavalries. Virion seems like a good archer to put in next to her.

if they mean flyers too its likely that its Takumi and Camilla. Both are very good terms in either character or marketing. 

I highly doubt Sully will get into this game, she got 21st out of the Awakening poll females, and regarding KT's statement on Ninty & IS's railroading the roster I don't think we'll see anyone higher than 15th on either the male or female sides for Awakening & Fates. (Fredrick was 14th on the Male side of things).

Edited by Jedi

So what are the chances this is Leo and Takumi?

2 very popular characters who represent both units hinted at

EDIT: WRONG

Edited by WyvernLord

3 minutes ago, WyvernLord said:

So what are the chances this is Leo and Takumi?

2 very popular characters who represent both units hinted at

Last I checked Leo wasn't female.

It's either Caeda and Gordin/Jeorge or Camilla and Takumi.

If it IS either of them, it will likely begin the character reveals for those games.

If it's more Awakening characters, then the train isn't done yet. And from that, it could be Cherche, Maribelle, or really any of the other mounted ladies from Awakening tbh. And then Virion because Noire is only relevant tied to Tharja.

Hopefully it'll mark the end of the Awakening reveals either way. At least until the villains start rolling in

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Last I checked Leo wasn't female.

could have fooled me with that hair

Anything but sully though and I will be happy, I am typically indifferent to most mounted units, camilla and takumi seem quite likely due to plot importance and general popularity.

If it is purely ground only, I would think Sully and Virion. However, I think Sully is unlikely, but I've been wrong before. Personally I'm wondering if it will be a Shadow Dragon cast with Caeda (Pegasus Knight) and either Gordin or Jeorge. Camilla and Takumi also work.

Now, if it ends up being Cherche and Virion, I'll be a happy man. I like Cherche too much, and Virion is pretty cool too.

Most of the games I've played have consider mounted units to be cavalry and fliers seperate. But anyways I'm thinking for the mounted unit; Caeda, Midia, Camilla, or Silas. And for archer we have: Jeorge, Gordin, Takumi, or Niles. Of these I want to eliminate Silas and Gordin. Camilla and Takumi are probably going to be it, but if not Caeda could be an option (probably with the eliminated Gordin) and I would really like to see Midia and jeorge make it, as if they get in, we could get Astram as a axe user (since he can use axes) and have 3 of the knights of Archanea represent parts of Shadow Dragon.

2 hours ago, Jedi said:

I highly doubt Sully will get into this game, she got 21st out of the Awakening poll females, and regarding KT's statement on Ninty & IS's railroading the roster I don't think we'll see anyone higher than 15th on either the male or female sides for Awakening & Fates. (Fredrick was 14th on the Male side of things).

Seemed to me the "railroading" (really need to work on your phrasing) was more in addition, so don't count anyone out.

I would be surprised if it wasn't Takumi and Camilla. However, I would not mind if it was Shiida or Jeorge, or even Virion and Cherche or something. I just don't want Sully. Not a big fan of hers tbh.

Please be Jeorge

Please be Jeorge

Please be Jeorge

If it's a mounted female, the only potential candidates that aren't fliers are Midia, Sully, Maribelle, Peri, and Elise, also Selena has a canon mounted promotion, but besides Elise, I don't think any of them would have priority. 

This could very well be Camilla and Takumi, I think those would be the strongest reveals at this time, but it could also be Caeda or Minerva, Jeorge or Virion. There honestly aren't too many possibilities for either, so unless they go way left field, it's going to be two of those.

Edit: I keep forgetting Niles is an Archer too. I have him labelled as a Thief in my head and it keeps messing me up. But yeah, Niles has a really good chance too. 

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

Pessimistic expectation: Sully and Virion.

Optimistic expectation: Camilla and Takumi.

My hopes and dreams: Caeda/Minerva and Gordin/Jeorge. Caeda is more important but Minerva is cooler. Gordin is cuter and probably more iconic but Jeorge has more going for him outside of that. Any combination of those four would please me and either archer would surprise me.

1 hour ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

we could get Astram as a axe user

why would you even bother including astram if you're not giving him mercurius, and at that point he's just another sword user
he technically can wield axes but that's on the level of giving ike urvan and calling it a day

When I hear "Mounted", I think Cavs.... the only female ones are Sully, Midia, Sophie (which I kind of doubt), and Peri..... Mounted could mean Troubadour, so that would be Maribelle or Elise (I personally would love Maribelle)...

But if mounted really does mean flyer... then Camilla, Minerva, Caeda.... maybe Cherche? I don't think any of the other flyers have a chance of getting in.

As for archers... Takumi, Jeorge, or Virion. I don't think any of the others have a chance