Are Alexis Tipton and Laura Bailey in cahoots?

Ronnie

I just realized that Alexis Tipton replaced Laura Bailey's roles three times. Platinum from BlazBlue, Kid Trunks from Dragon Ball, and now Lucina from Fire Emblem.

What are the odds?

Bailey played Nozomi in SMT IV, but was replaced by Karen Strassman in SMT IV Apocalypse.

She's just a very popular voice actress, so I think she isn't able to replay roles sometimes.

Edited by Nobody

3 hours ago, Florete said:

I believe Laura Bailey isn't voice acting lately for some reason or other and Alexis Tipton can do a very similar voice. No conspiracies.

There's currently a voice actor union strike going on, since late last year. This is why we're starting to see some new voice actors in the industry.

50 minutes ago, Dengres said:

I wonder why she still did Jaina in the new Hearthstone trailer though.
Pretty sure that is her anyway

If the actor is uncredited (in this case) or using a different alias for the project, then officially, no one can say or do anything to them or anybody affiliated with them. So it wouldn't affect the strike. At least, that's how I think it works.

17 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

If the actor is uncredited (in this case) or using a different alias for the project, then officially, no one can say or do anything to them or anybody affiliated with them. So it wouldn't affect the strike. At least, that's how I think it works.

I find that kind of funny.  Next time Baseball players try to go on strike, just take the names off their jerseys, and it's all okay.