Would u rather FE Warriors focus on one game at

votris11

Would u rather FE Warriors to focus on one game at a time or 3 games at once  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do u prefer?

• 1 game (or 2 for prequel and sequel) then a Warriors Orochi collab
    • 3 games with expansion with dlc and sequels.

Note that by focusing on 1 game, the roster will have more characters that would normally have a difficult time getting into the roster, and the story will be a simple retelling of the represented game in a warriors format.

I like having different characters from more then one game in spin offs, so while FE Warriors is only focusing on two worlds and three games I am ok with it and I hope for sequels to have other worlds.

Three games is my preference, and for them to continue building upon that foundation through DLC.  Then when a sequel rolls around, they bring in three more worlds and focus on those.  And so on and so forth...

Maybe in the DLC they could include a few fan favorites from other games (and obviously amiibo characters; we really need more uses for FE amiibo than the typical "here's some sheckles for [x game]" crap), but I'd like their worlds as a whole to get a greater spotlight than just a few characters and gimmicky additional modes/maps, which is why I emphasize on the first three worlds being more established first.  That way, when it comes time to make the sequel, it won't be hindered by "well, we should put in these characters from Awakening" or what-have-you; just whatever new game we get and two other worlds from the older games.

No, I think the three game format is the best. The big thing people wanted from a Fire Emblem Warriors is a crossover with various characters of the franchise. If you focused on one game at a time, it would take that away. Its similar to the same draw Heroes has. Being able to create a team of your favorite Fire Emblem characters and have them fight together is one of the biggest draws FEH has.

I'd like them to focus on three games at launch, then add characters from other games as DLC packs like Hyrule Warriors did.

Hyrule Warriors started out representing Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword at launch, then got a DLC pack that added Majora's Mask content (as well as one that expanded on Twilight Princess). Then the Legends port and its DLC rolled around, which added a little more Majora's Mask content but also added Wind Waker, Link's Awakening, Spirit Tracks, and A Link Between Worlds to the represented games list one by one.

• 2 weeks later...

FE4 would be the only game to really benefit from it, since the maps are huge, and certain locations could be elaborated on (i.e Spirit Forest gets its own level). FE5 and FE6 could also benefit, since those maps have a nice size too, but to a smaller extent that FE4 could really utilize it.