Reclassing headaches

Ronin_OW

So after doing a hard/classic run till chapter 17 i decided to restart the game on Lunatic. Not only because i wanted more of a challenge but also because i really messed up with the reclassing and whatnot. So to try and prevent this issue occurring in this playthrough im making this thread. 

The focus here will be on Robin , Who i probably want to end in Dark Knight but im not entirely sure on that. 

Right now the route i have in mind is  Tactician > Grand master (5) > Myrmidon > SM > DK. 

I could also try and fit Merc in somewhere in between but tbh, I really dont like the class, but if Armsthrift really is the be all end all skill i will fit it in before going myrm with maybe going hero (5) for Sol. 

So while im not trying to get a super optimized build i would like to get a build that is as good as i can make it while sticking to cool classes. and yes I will consider merc > Hero (5) if it is that good.