Cordelia Gameplay Trailer

Jedi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was America!

I'm not American.

Neither am I, so I actually don't know what that means...

But ahem, I wonder if she has the same stunning properties as Xander when moving.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

All I can think of is how annoying she is going to be on the map's where's she's an enemy officer (I guess the bad guy and the dream stages>) I remember hating fighting midna in Hyrule warriors because she moves around so much when doing her attack string, and this looks like a ramped up version of the problem.

I'll probbably be fun when you get to use her though.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Neither am I, so I actually don't know what that means...

I think it's memetic mutation spawned from chaps who believe they can do and say whatever they want, sometimes citing the constitution or the fact that they're American as a way of shielding them from criticism and the like.

Edited by Thane

So we get one for her, but not Frederick? Wtf, Koei. Frederick's been known about for over a month now! Not cool.

That said, Cordelia looks really fun and pretty, though that special was kind of long.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

I think it's memetic mutation spawned from chaps who believe they can do and say whatever they want, sometimes citing the constitution or the fact that they're American as a way of shielding them from criticism and the like.

Let's not go there.

As I guessed, seems like we've got our first character with a Wind affinity. I'm thinking Caeda, Takumi, and Oboro will also have it. That just leaves fire... can see Camilla and Tiki having it.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

...Okay, so is she light or wind? I'm seeing both from people here. And I can't tell myself from the short trailer...

I don't even remember where this affinity thing comes from. Weren't we pretending the weapon triangle was the main thing for FE Warriors?

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was America!

It is...for me. In all seriousness, free speech as stated in the Constitution means you can say just about whatever you want, you just don't have to listen. But let's not delve any further into this.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I don't even remember where this affinity thing comes from. Weren't we pretending the weapon triangle was the main thing for FE Warriors?

I don't know either, honestly. And yeah, good question.

I like the trailer anyway, though, even if it pisses me off that Frederick was skipped over for this and still has about zero things shown for him.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Treehouse stream. FE 6-10 had affinities for support bonuses, so they seem to have just copied it on over from HW. Corrin and Xander are Darkness, Marth and the twins are Light, and every single dang Awakening rep is Thunder (Robin okay, Chrom I kinda get because TMS, but Lucina, Lissa, and Frederick?).

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Okay, so is she light or wind? I'm seeing both from people here. And I can't tell myself from the short trailer...

Though her Musous are all glowy, a lot of her attacks have clear wind effects.

Her specials actually look interesting and fluid compared to what we've been seeing from the sword people. Loving it.

Also, for her affinity, can't she equip different weapons as you unlock more? If she equips the Brave Lance etc., she'd lose the glowy effects.

@Thane I see... Huh. In any case, this waifu has been HOARDED

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy