Serenes Forest's First Divekick Tournament

Jedi

What is Divekick? 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/244730/Divekick/ 

Divekick is the simplest and yet most goofy fighting game ever made, you only use two buttons, one to dive (or jump) and one to kick, first person to hit gets a win, @Lord Raven @Batter the Beast @MrStardustRicon and I have been playing it recently and we decided to do this stupid as hell idea. 

Welcome to the first tournament of the game, the game is only 5$ for those possibly interested, and the game is incredibly simple. 

For some examples of how silly, dumb and amazing this game is 

Now i'm looking for only 8 players for this, however that number will go up if we get more. 

We'll be going off the Giant Bomb ruleset I found 

• Tournament will follow a double elimination format, meaning players will have to lose twice to be eliminated.
  • Each match will consist of a winner taking 5 rounds. Each round will be 20 seconds each.
  • Winner of a set is determined by best of 2 out of 3 matches.
  • Losers finals and grand finals will be best of 3 out of 5 matches.
  • Character switching is allowed only to the loser of a match in a set, with the winner having to stick with the same character. However, if the loser switches characters, the winner is allowed to switch gems.
  • If a player's connection drops during a round, it is up to the opponent to decide if he agrees to do a rematch or not.
  • It is suggested that everyone's input delay for online be set to 2

Signups 

1. Jedi
2. Lord Raven 
3. Ice
4. Batter the Beast
5. Stardust
6. Zerker 

Edited by Jedi