Angelcynn: The Myrcian Conflict - Act 5

Shin

One person...it would make sense if that were where Accolon was.

"Oh, I assure you, he's content all right." Eric took his turn to talk, crossing his arms and raising his hand to his face, "Even when it's to others' detriment." He hadn't seen much of anybody, but from the stunt with Oshea and argument with Accolon, that didn't seem a stretch of the imagination. At the very least, though, if he had to secede one point, it was that the man in front of him was assured in his actions.

After his sentence was finished, Eric started to bite his thumbnail. He tore a piece off and removed his hand from his mouth to flick it away. "Oh, and if I were a plant, I think I'd rather be wheat. The fundamentality of it...I just find it appealing."

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discussions with Tarasque only went on for so long, but Owen had acquired a good deal of information from it. It had only been three days since their encounter with the Justice Friends, but  the campaign against Deira was doing well, and they've even assured this village for their troops. What a crowd we make. Well, it can't be helped here. They wouldn't overstay their welcome, hopefully. "Very well, Commander Tarasque. We will meet this evening, then."

Nelon's notice was of greater import at the moment, however, the prince heeded the Baron's information with a nod and humming of understanding while they were still accompanying the commander, but as soon as that was done, the prince turned to Ceirch with a glimmer of curiosity. "So it was here? Do the villagers know of where he went, or are the rumors not precise on that?" If the lookalike was still here somewhere, then that one issue was going to be resolved sooner than later, at least. Perhaps it could actually be Gewaint...

"I-I am... Cassandra. How did you...?" Had her name really traveled into Myrcia? How? By who? It was a bit unnerving, but in the end, the men had been helpful, despite conking the most useful one on the head several times. He'd said something worrying, though. Stop Deira and Raewald? The justice idiots sprang back into her mind, and she couldn't believe she was considering what they'd said. No, focus, speak with the barman. Cass curtsied proper as they all wandered off, not having a chance to usher a thank you, but she was, all the same. The barman, then... The big, imposing fellow. Imposing to some, maybe. Cass came over without a moment's hesitation.

"Excuse me. Those men said your name was Frank, and that you would be able to help me with finding this pink haired man? I implore you, it's quite urgent. If there's anything you know, it would be incredibly helpful."

"Good to know Father. If you have the time, you ought to let him know it's nothing personal really. The world is vast, and to leave my mark I need to explore the untraveled roads. That's all there is to it really." He shrugged, getting up and dusting his robes. "Sorry to hear about your tomatoes though. Unfortunately, my knowledge starts and ends with turnips... but perhaps you'll find better luck next year?" he suggested, starting his slow walk to the chapel, and leaving Eric to his own devices. He was hoping to get more of a rise out of the man, but the best he'd gotten was wheat. How boring.

"Wheat. Plentiful in number, and easy to cut down with a sickle. Take care that you don't find yourself pretending to be wheat on the battlefield," he snickered, giving a final wave as he made his way into the chapel proper. Now then, perhaps my savior shall prove to be more entertaining. 

That brute was let into the Raewalden army? Something must be wrong with them... Claire scowled to herself, having recognised Feran fairly quickly, but she really didn't want to get close to him. After his threats in the asylum, she figured it would be much safer to get one of his superiors involved and-

Unfortunately, Charlotte had moved to intervene first. Claire's frown quickly turned into a wince as she watched, itching to find a way to intervene. She still didn't really want to get involved directly with a man like that, but perhaps there was something else she could do. His attention seemed to be focused on Charlotte now, so perhaps he wouldn't notice her trying to do something.

There was a risk that her plan would only aggravate the lunatic further, but letting him have his way was simply not acceptable. "I shouldn't need much force..." she mumbled to herself, preparing a small wind spell. She didn't intend to do any real damage, but perhaps  finding himself on the floor would humble Feran. Claire hoped so, anyway.

So long ago? It's scaricly been a half a month? Perhaps he's a tad simple. Constance turned her attention to the herbs. Good old fashioned, dependable herbs. "Ah, Baron Escargo you say? I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting him. Let's see what we've got here. Hmm. I suppose their selection isn't too bad. It depends on what you're after. This basic vulnerary will help him recover in the midst of battle, providing he has enough time to take it. On the other hand, if he's a little on the slow side, this leaf will pep him up for a bit. You're other options would be this spice to increase his resilance before taking damage, or, if he's vulnerable to magic attacks, this water should increase his resistance."

Edited by Jotari

"... No, I don't have much of an image to protect, I have people to protect." Sidney crossed her arms, glaring. "If that's what you see in me, is your eyesight poor too? Maybe you could look into some eyewear. It's in these days. And what is there you can say about me? I used to make bad decisions? Say what you want, the Queen has overlooked my past for who I am now. And I don't think the people of Deira care much about me, especially compared to you, when you're the one giving them trouble right now." She glanced at Claire when she noticed the other girl. Is she casting something...?

Watch and Wheat

The priest stood up, allowing Alain to walk into the chapel. "Whilst wheat is plentiful and may be cut down, it is a valuable crop to have." he remarked, approaching Eric. He extended his hand, offering the man a small radish. It wasn't particularly large or impressive, but there was a good natured charm to the small pale vegetable. "Sometimes different vegetables have to grow in the same garden, there is not always enough space. After all, only eating cabbage would be too much even for me!"

He looked at Eric patiently, giving him a gentle smile. "I believe we are all vegetables in the garden of Engel. We come in different shapes and sizes, but our roots are all from the same source." he added, still holding out the radish. "There are many sorts of vegetables, the understanding of the garden stems from getting to know each and every one."

Repent for your sins

An unpleasant chill ran down the back of Alain's spine as he entered the chapel, a gentle stinging in his fingertips almost a sign that he did not belong there. The pews were battered, many of them broken in the middle or completely collapsed. Someone had made an active effort to vandalise the chapel, tearing down the tapestries and shattering windows. Accolon's gaudy golden armour was neatly piled up at the end of the hall, right next to an archway leading to another room. A harsh splash sounded from beyond it, subdued cries of pain making their way to Alain's ears.

Father of all Franks

Papa Frank looked down at Cass stoically, his expression not changing despite her pleas for information. His beard hid much of his face from sight and his bald head glimmered as the sun's rays passed through an open window. He continued to watch Cass, taking a glass from the counter to clean with a cloth. It was several seconds before he even reacted, his eyebrow raising curiously as she made her request. He placed the glass down on the counter, putting his hand to his mouth and letting out a cough. His eyes scanned Cass again, his gaze almost drilling through her skin.

"If yer lookin' for Gewaint, yer better have good intentions." he replied at last, crossing his arms against his wide chest. "He's been causing a real headache fer Deira and Raewald alike. Mostly goes after occupied villages with his band o' men if their visitors are too rowdy, but he's in over his head. Go to the house three to the left of the chapel. Knock an' say that yer trousers don't sparkle. That's all I'm sayin'. If you pull a fast one, yer will be in for a hard time."

Even Steve began to share

"Right, that makes a bunch of sense. I hope they have some f-...f-...freaking strong vulneraries." he replied, wondering himself if the old woman in front of him was somewhat senile. He reached out towards the shelf, grabbing one of the vials. Lifting the bottle to eye level, he looking at the label, his face growing more confused. "Sh-..shoot, I wish I could read. You seem... clever, miss. Did you used to make things like this in a cauldron? I mean, I don't mean it like that... it's not like you're a bi-... I mean witch, oh geez, oh geez..."

Steve had worked himself into a sweat, the panic returning throughout his entire posture. He smiled awkwardly, letting out a sigh and lowering his head. "This mercenary stuff is tough, never thought I'd have to think so much." he lamented.

Unworldly Wind

Feran's grin grew wider as Sidney gave him her speech, putting his hand to his face as he descended into a disturbed laughter. He looked at Sidney throug the gaps between his fingers. "People to protect? It's not my vision that is amusing, you're sickeningly sentimental. Our lovely Queen Ethel has pardoned me of all my crimes, every murder, every maiming... it doesn't matter as long as I fight against Deira. Calling it protecting people or justice is just a delusion, war is about the survival of the strongest." he cackled, reaching towards the sheathed sword at his belt. "Maybe you should wear an eyepatch like me, I can certainly help correct your-..."

His mad ramblings were cut off by a powerful gust of wind, a harsh stream of air forcing him to stagger backwards. The stall toppled over, its contents rolling across the ground. The villagers and soldiers alike began to panic, the crowd dispersing as they attempted to escape the wind. Feran knelt down, nearly toppling over form the spell Claire had cast. There were no signs of it stopping, but it was proving efficient in keeping the madman pinned down.

Edited by Shin

The barman seemed to be judging her for... Something. She didn't pale in the face of it. If he was going to say something, he would, it was obvious that he was still paying attention to her. She was starting to lose her patience around his cough, but he did speak up, and she quieted any complaints she'd been about to make. Hearing Gewaint made waiting all worth it. "Yes! He's my brother. Oh my gosh, he is here. That's wonderful! Thank you so much!" Cass was out of there faster than those three men could down their drinks, rushing off towards the chapel. She'd have to stop and ask someone for directions, but who cared? She had a direction to go and she was going to go for it! I hope he's alright. He does sound incredibly in over his head. And... I don't think Owen's going to like to hear about it.

Tch, so much for loving all of his children. I'm really feeling the love over here Engel. Alain shook his hands, trying to stymie the feeling of discomfort stemming from his fingers. Within moments, he was able to spot what appeared to be a pile of Accolon's justice armor. It wouldn't surprise me if he was part of that joker squad at some point in his life... He rolled his eyes. Perhaps he was being a bit overly harsh on the man. He did leave the Deiran army, after all. Perhaps he had more sense in him than Alain had first anticipated. 

His attention was captured by the sounds coming from the nearby room, a bit of splashing and some whimpering. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought this was some Belialistic ritual going on right now. He had himself a bit of a chuckle. "I hope Engel doesn't mind the intrusion. I've found myself a bit bored this morning, and I was hoping you'd be able to save my soul since it's been a few days," Alain said aloud, his words coated in dry sarcasm. He carried himself towards the neighboring room, entirely unsure of what he was supposed to expect. 

Sibling Scurry

Nelon seemed rather relieved that Tarasque had left them, it was possibly the most settled he'd appeared since their march began. "This is where the report was obtained, Prince Owen. Admittedly it was simply a sighting, we may need to gather more information in order to verify it. Perhaps it would be wise to allow Mister Sebastian to gather information... although I believe he may already be doing so." Nelon replied, pausing as Cass ran by. He looked back at Owen, bewildered by the Princess' mad rush. His eyes darted between the two royal siblings, hesitant to follow Cass.

"I beg my apologies, but it is likely that Princess Cassandra may have run into trouble, or she has found a lead. It is unfortunate that both are likely possibilities." Nelon added, watching as Cass disappeared beyond the chapel. "She reminds me somewhat of Morta, they share a dedication to obtain that which they desire.

Cass passed two houses in addition to the chapel, an unsuspecting house standing right in front of her. The door was firmly shut and the windows were boarded over. It wasn't as if it stood out from the buildings around it, but there was a definite attempt to remain unseen, the very thing that was likely to draw her attention.

Luckily the villagers here were nice enough to help her in her search, and the chapel itself was a rather stand out landmark. Not even noticing Nelon and her brother in her dash, she came upon the... Shack... It was rather unimpressive for an HQ of sorts, wasn't it? If this was even supposed to be an HQ. Maybe some sort of hideaway instead? Whatever. "Uhm... Uh..." She knocked, blushed a bit, and uttered the silly phrase, "my trousers don't sparkle." What in Belial's name is that sort of nonsense password? Honestly. I've heard silly, but that's...

Shining Diamonds

The cries continued as Alain approached, the unpleasant sensation that Engel was casting upon him continuing as a low key annoyance. The archway led to a backroom, a small space that housed a rectangular pool of water. Bubbles began to form at its centre, ripples forming as something, or someone, began to surface. A wave of water splashed Alain, drenching his robe and pooling around the floor around him. There was a gasp for air, Accolon taking their place in the centre of the pool. Their body was less bulky than their armour had let on, the contours of their chest and shoulders far more feminine than perhaps expected.

"Father above, forgive me for my sins." Accolon cried, panting as they tried to catch their breath . "May your light heal my soul, allow me to make peace with the wrongs I have committed. I pray each night for your blessing... your power shall draw me towards salvation... I am sorry, I regret my mistakes every living moment."

Family Reunion

There was a pause, a silence for a few seconds before Cass got any sort of response. The door opened slightly, a glimmer of pale pick hair visible through the crack. "But my socks do not match." Gewaint replied, completely shocked by what he saw. His mouth was wide open, slowly curling into a smile as he processed it all. "Sister? What are you doing here? I cannot believe my eyes... is it really you? To think I can see you again, you must come in, there are so many things I want to tell you. Be quick, it would not be good for us to be spotted together."

He beckoned Cass in, opening the door just wide enough for her to pass though. The inside of the house was almost completely dark, it was impossible to discern any of the interior. Gewaint extended his hand to Cass, turning his palm up for her to take.

I-It... It, it really was him. Pink hair, in the flesh, smiling and just as shocked as she was. "Gewaint!" She didn't take his hand, bursting through the door way and wrapping herself around him in a tight hug, smiling and biting back tears. Finally something went well! Finally... She squeezed him tighter to make sure that he was real, not some ghost about to disappear between her arms, leaving her in the unlit room. "It really is you... I knew it would be. No one else has pink hair but Owen. No one. B-But why are you here?" She pulled herself back to the more important things, gently standing up, arms on his, trying to read his face without much light. "The barman who pointed me here said you were fighting both Deira... And Raewald. What's going on?"

Constance laughed. "Oh, yes. On occassion. But soup would be a more likely mixture most months." Not that I've had my own soup in a very long time. "Here, how about I get that for you."

Constance buys the Vulnerary for Steve. We probably would have gotten in for free anyway, but this way Constance gets some good karma, which let's face it, she sorely needs with this bunch.

I'm not one of the faceless masses, you know! Eric started to visibly react, Alain's parting comment clearly striking a chord. Insult the rest of me all you like, but if there's one thing I hate...

He calmed down slightly when the priest approached him, reaching out his hand and...offering a radish? "Yeah, I guess there's a point there. If we have to live with 'em, we have to live with 'em. Might as well try to get along. Just...ah, I dunno, there are some things that just leave a bad taste in my mouth."

Eric reached forward for the vegetable, hesitating briefly as if to ask 'Can I really take it?' before finally grabbing it. "Thanks." He hovered with it in his hand for a moment, unsure whether he was supposed to down the radish now or save it. Resolving on "save it", he opened his otherwise empty pouch and placed his hand inside.

"So..." Eric's gaze diverted to the building beyond the garden, "The, uh, place looks kinda run-down. Is it any better on the inside?"

Alain recoiled from the water, half out of surprise, and half out of fear of receiving divinely inspired burns. "My, this is certainly unexpected," he began, holding away part of his drenched robes. "I didn't realize Engel's rituals involved splashing about in a pool like an excited child. I might have been more keen on joining the covenant if I'd known taking a bath was part of my path towards salvation. Certainly beats all of the human sacrificing Belial ordered from me." He stepped forward, taking care not to slip on the puddles of water as he approached the pool's edge with a wry smile on his face.

"Although, being burdened by my mistakes for all of my waking life seems a bit excessive, so perhaps I'll have to remain content with what I have," he added, taking a passing note of Accolon's slender frame. It wasn't quite what he'd been expecting to find under that assortment of obtuse looking armor. Certainly he's not...? Arrogant as he was, he'd still studied something of noble mannerisms. Surely there was no way Eric was that unaware, right? It must be the light... 

"Alas. So much for saving my soul, eh? But lucky for you, that's not what I was interested in talking to you about," he said, resting his eyes upon his reflection. "What is your business with us? You and that friend of yours." He'd heard a brief story from Baron Esclabor about the circumstances, but it still didn't make much sense as to why they'd been so eager to defect. Accolon seemed fairly devout--enough to rival those of the Justice Patrol. If they had been so delusional, what truths was Accolon aware of?  

"According to those Justice Club clowns, and apparently your King, Deira is the real peace-keeper in this game. They seemed pretty convinced of it, in fact. So what then of you? Either you are aware of some proof of Olaf's treachery, or you and your sidekick have committed some interesting "sins" back at home that you're trying to run from. In which case you ought to thank Ethel instead of Engel sometime, but that's just me," he said.  

Sidney snarled as he kept talking. "You're a madman, a blight upon Raewald AND Myrcia! If you're free so long as you fight Deira, then I think that the best course of action here is to see through that you're in no shape to fight anyone so that you're thrown back where you deserve." I'm wanted for years while this guy can walk free? What kind of horrible judgement is there in the justice system? She drew her dagger when he reached for his sword, but nearly dropped it and fell over when a surge of wind began. "Claire!" Still, the other man had been knocked off his feet- and seeing as he clearly had no standards, it was a prime opportunity to get him while he was down, slashing at his sword hand. "Eyepatch, huh? Don't suppose you'd fancy another, would you?! Why should I show a despicable criminal like you any mercy when you won't even show the decency of kindness to innocents? I'm not so sure that this army is actually better off with you in it at all considering the kind of actions you're taking- you seem a lot more trouble than you're worth to me, though I wouldn't exactly place your worth too highly!"

Freya nodded to the armorer- even if it was a rather run down location, the blacksmith at least seemed to have knowledge of armor. "That's right. It's of Wykian make, with modifications made in Raewald recently. I was thinking of getting some form of headwear... it's been a real liability not having one, the smarter enemies can just target my head instead of my body. Of course, not all enemies are very smart, but I don't need to worry about the idiots. What sort of thing would you recommend here, personally?"

Radical Radishes

The priest seemed pleased that Eric had accepted his radish, regardless whatever his surreal motivation for the gift had been. "If we view the world and those around us based upon our differences with them, one can isolate themselves from everyone." he replied, staring up at the battered church in front of them. The building had taken quite a beating, the chipped stonework was rather fresh. The priest stepped towards his church, putting his hand on a broken wall gently. "Hardship will drive people to the breaking point, and they will direct their fury towards a suitable target. Unfortunately the halls of Engel have served as a substitute for the pious army of Deira. Both villagers and soldiers see this building as a reminder of the incoming force, and it has no means of fending away such retribution."

He gave a gentle smile, unbothered by the harsh treatment of his chapel. "I hope their hearts will heal one day, Engel does not wish harm upon any of his children." he added, bending down to return to his garden. "He loves each and every one of them despite their choices, and only desires for unity and cooperation."

Twinheaded Serpent

Gewaint closed the door quickly, locking it behind Cass before he was engulfed in her embrace. His expression relaxed, but there was a sterness to his face. "Sister, Myrcia is a dangerous place. Both Deira and Raewald have been tearing through villages as their campaigns advance. It's been going on for weeks, it is only recently that I have heard of a formal declaration of war." he replied, glancing cautiously at the boarded window. "I'm not interested in watching two nations attack each other, but the people of Myrcia are suffering. I've done a lot of wrong in my life, but this is my chance to do some good. I've been ensuring villages are freed from occupation before they're sucked dry of all they have. I've seen Deira do it, and I've seen Raewald do it... they're just as guilty as each other. I've been gathering support, tomorrow night, Clapcot will be free." 

Mistaken Identity

Steve let out a nervous laugh, unsure what he'd done to earn such kind treatment from the old woman with him. "Are you sure, miss? It's awfully kind of you-... don't feel like you have to, oh geez f-f-..." he began, putting his hand over his mouth. "I'm sorry for that, miss. When I get nervous it just tends to slip out. It's a real bad habit of mine, I've been working on it for ages... it's nearly gotten me into trouble sometimes. There was this one time with a guard and... geez, it was so bad."

Constance uses her (Owen's) money to buy Steve a vulnerary!

Beneath the Truth

Accolon hadn't noticed Alain right away, but their response was one of shock. Covering themselves with their hands, they splashed away from Alain against the far edge of the pool. "Cast your eyes away! I need not your curiosity!" Accolon demanded, their tone far less commanding than when they were fully garbed. Their eyes avoid Alain intently, only glancing at him sideways. "My prayers are not just for my own good, but for you and your sinful Princess. I know of your allegiance to Belial, I will not allow it to consume your souls."

They were far less imposing half naked in a pool, especially now that they were forced to look upwards at Alain. "Eric and I defected once we realised the cruelty of Deira's campaign. The torture of innocents, the deaths of civilians... we could not bear to watch it any longer." Accolon admitted, casting their gaze downwards. "I had thought King Olaf was carrying out the word of Engel, the Pope had given his decree... but my heart could not bring my weapon upon such vulnerable targets. I had decided to abandon the Reliants and flee, to escape to peace."

There was a bitter resentment in their voice, an acceptance of guilt that couldn't be hidden. Accolon looked up at Alain, their eyes wide and their feminine features even further pronounced. "I abandoned my brothers and sisters for my own selfish goals... I am only here due to the kindness of Baron Esclabor. If it had not been for him, I would have perished. I owe him my life, it is my duty to ensure that I carry out his word and aid continental peace. Engel has punished me for my selfishness, I must repent and redeem myself in his eyes."

Edited by Shin

"I see... so odds be that he might still be around--" And no sooner, Cass appeared in a mad rush, storming the small village in search of Gewaint, if it even was Gewaint. Owen couldn't fake the tired sigh that escaped him if he tried, his shoulders almost like they'd give in. "I should go make sure she is safe, shouldn't I...?" It was without question, and certainly Nelon needn't stress the point, the prince was keeping track of his sister's movement at the corner of his sight. "Thank you for your work, Baron. It's best to take what little rest you can, still. These trials will only become harder from here on out. As for now... I doubt she is in dire trouble, but I'll keep an eye on Cassandra." Dismissing the Baron with an apologetic smile, the prince gave his sister chase from a distance, best not to disturb her... too much.

Cass had passed through the chapel and two other buildings before stopping in front of an unsuspecting house. One would guess it was just one of the simpler villager's house, but it seemed to hold enough to keep her interest. Could this be...? Stepping to the corner of the house before it to keep himself from sight, Owen peeked through to see what was about to happen, and was left with mouth agape. Was it... Gewaint, of all people?! And not just that: He'd grabbed Cass by the arm and dragged her into the house. Just what was he planning?

Owen had seen enough, the sound of his footsteps sure and forceful as he stomped the ground on his way to the same house. He made no ceremonies as he knocked the door harshly. "Cassandra!" His voice, loud and clear, was sure to be heard all over the building. "Come out this moment!"

Edited by Xinnidy

Heavy Hats

"That would certainly explain it, definitely a unique piece. I've always hoped to visit Wyke and scope out the buckets they craft, you've saved me a hell of a trip." he laughed, leaning forwards on his counter to get a better view. His gaze started at her feet, tracing up her body until it reached her face - oddly enough the part of her he seemed least interested in. "A good full helm would suit you best, give you total protection. Couldn't go wrong with that, but it ain't exactly cheap. Depends how much dosh you've got floating around."

What Claire had attempted to cast had been a light gust of wind, enough to disrupt, but not cause any real damage. When the stall tipped over and the villagers began to scatter, it was clear that she'd managed something unexpected. That something had wrong. How did I...? Claire followed the chaos with a wide-eyed stare, before realising she was supposed to do something. 

The mage grit her teeth as she concentrated - zoning out Charlotte, Feran and everything but the tearing winds. They were different to any kind of spell she'd cast before - instead of answering her call, the spell seemed to have a mind of its own. Or maybe it was in her head, because the Claire's thoughts felt like a garbled mess, with the scene in front of her slipping in and out of focus. 

She wasn't sure how long she took to get it under control. The scene looked... the same, for the most part, so it couldn't have been more than a minute really, but somehow it had felt much longer. Claire's shoulders sagged as she stood still, not really understanding anything. Perhaps her display would be enough to scare away Feran, but that would be a rather hollow victory at this point.

Edited by SB.

The clamor after Claire's spell was enough to rip Angus' attention from his favorite ball of fur. He leaped to his feet, taking in the scene--fleeing villagers, a ruined stall, Claire, Sidney, some bloke they seemed to have some real ire for... and Geoffrey, bounding after the tumbling foods! The mooncalf sprinted after as the bear gobbled, scooping his pet up with a flying tackle barely a second and a half-dozen morsels later.

Angus scrambled to his feet--an awkward task with both arms around a millstone and what seemed to be the entire town's eyes on the scene. Dragged into the fray against his better judgment, the boy figured it polite to at least ask his comrades if they needed a hand.

"Uh... y'got this covered?", Angus offered weakly, taking a couple of steps back from whoever it was at the center of this mess. [Besides yourself?], the knight's thoughts chided him. If Claire and Sidney didn't need a hand, he'd gladly keep walking backwards and pretend he was never there.

Edited by Terrador

Constance was amused by the boys stumbling over his words. "Do I look like some noble woman to you?" she asked. "Fuck sensibility and fuck manners. A world where people can't say whatever words they want, is no world that interests me."

A crash from outside caused Constance to look up from her conversation with Serge. She edged towards the entrance to the tent and saw a rather large burst of wind. "What in the world? I suggest you draw your weapon Serge. Looks like there's trouble brewing."

Edited by Jotari