A Pleasure to Meet You All

Deenward

I'm an often anxious college student who's been playing Fire Emblem for over a year and a half now. This summer, I decided to take the plunge and purchase every main series Fire Emblem game available overseas. I've enjoyed seeing myself progressively improve, but I still have much to learn. I'll probably be lurking much of the time, but if you want to get to know or me or respond to me here on the forums, I will do my best to respond promptly. I'm looking forward to getting know to this thriving, enthusiastic community.

Haha, I don't think that will happen. I'm the only person I know IRL with an account on this site, so I don't think I'd be suspected of having multiple accounts. Some of my siblings play Fire Emblem, albeit much more casually than I do.

Hello Deenward, and welcome to the forest!

Wow, so you bought every international Fire Emblem game available just this past summer? Wow... how far are you in them? Have you beaten them all yet?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay at Serenesforest!

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hello Deenward, and welcome to the forest!

Wow, so you bought every international Fire Emblem game available just this past summer? Wow... how far are you in them? Have you beaten them all yet?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay at Serenesforest!

Thanks for the warm welcome! And to clarify my above statement a bit, I bought the internationally released FE games I didn't own yet. Prior to this summer (when I got my first job and went a little spend-happy...), I'd played through Awakening, Blazing Sword, and most of Fates Conquest. Then, after saving up a decent bit of money, I bought the rest. Admittedly, of them, I've completed Revelations and Birthright Hard Classic, and SOV Hard Classic (still working on postgame, ugh...). I've only just started Path of Radiance and Sacred Stones, and the rest I have yet to begin. I'm trying to finish Echoes postgame before getting to them. I prefer to play games one at a time.

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Whoa... that's a lot of Fire Emblem... then again, if I didn't already own most of them, I'd do that too. Good luck finishing all those games, and welcome to the Forest!

Thanks. It'll be intense, but I'm looking forward to experiencing the many entries of the series I have yet to experience.