2nd Hero Fest characters revealed!

Armagon

2 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Does it stay at 5% after the first 5* focus pull or does it drop after that?

If it stays, I'll go for both Genny and Ninian. 

I believe it stays. It seems like the phrasing that suggested it was just the first was just a mistranslation based on phrasing that hadn't changed in Japanese. It made a mention of "initial appearance rate" for the focus characters, which I think is how they refer to the base rate before you start getting percentage increases from using a lot of orbs.

I really want Genny the most out of everyone; so I'm aiming for those colourless circles, so I'm going to get either another Lissa or Virion as 3 stars. I'll go for Ninian as well, I like her and I want another Dragon as well as Dancer; 10000th F!Corrin as a 3 star here I come.

Already have Ninian, Ryoma, Xander, Elise and Priscilla as 5*s, so I don't need to pull for Ninian, Ike or Genny. Time to go green for Julia then! I really need more Reinhardt counters for Arena Assault

Yeah now that we field 7 teams in some game modes, my one dancer doesn't cut it anymore. I lucked out in the last hero fest, getting no 5* despite the better odds but I do not expect it to happen again. 

(I still have none of the last big 4 hero fest characters  :(! )

3 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Does it stay at 5% after the first 5* focus pull or does it drop after that?

If it stays, I'll go for both Genny and Ninian. 

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I believe it stays. It seems like the phrasing that suggested it was just the first was just a mistranslation based on phrasing that hadn't changed in Japanese. It made a mention of "initial appearance rate" for the focus characters, which I think is how they refer to the base rate before you start getting percentage increases from using a lot of orbs.

After pulling two focus characters I can confirm that the 5% stays.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I've got 266 orbs. Soon, it will be time to go hunting for a sheep and a dragon.

Got them both! Only needed to spend about 90 orbs, too. Plenty left to throw at s!Corrin.

And yeah the focus rate stays raised to 5% minimum. Shame they didn't also raise the non-focus 5* rate this time, though.

figures that after the odds of getting 3 and 4 stars swap I still get a bunch of 3*s. I only do well when the odds are against me in every way, still working on that summer corrin too, so this is gonna suck.

It looks like this is a trap to trick people into wasting orbs. With it starting at 5% and with a free summon it seemed like a very good deal. I don't think I've ever had a banner go very far past 5% without pulling a 5* unit until now. I just spent several dozen orbs and haven't gotten any 5* at all. And the % is going up slower than usual; normally a full summon session raises it by .25%, but not here! After several summoning sessions I'm now at 6.88%. I can't help but wonder if that is BS and I should just give up on this apparent scam banner altogether right now... Be weary.

18 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

200 orbs. No 5*

Is it too early on the day to start drinking?

Damn, and I thought my luck was bad.  I spent 106 orbs on Hero Fest and was disappointed about getting only a -Speed Soren.  I really want Ike and Julia.  :(:  Hugs for you.  The pull thread is so depressing right now, seeing all the people get what they want in <100 orbs... 

(And, ummmm, I'm really drunk right now, actually, haha.  I haven't gone to bed yet.  It's 5am for me.  But, I'm on vacation, so I don't have to get up for work... :lol:)

35 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

200 orbs. No 5*

Is it too early on the day to start drinking?

You must not have been making animal sacrifices :(

And no its never too early

*whips out Puncheon rum*

Edited by Oboro!