The cat thread!

Dragoncat

On 8/13/2017 at 9:35 AM, Dragoncat said:

@Anacybele Yeah, female cats are queens. The Warriors books only use that term for pregnant or nursing mother cats, females without kittens are called she cats. Males are still called toms no matter what.

Part of the reason I just made this for cats: what am I going to do with the gender terms for dogs? There's no special term for male dogs and females are bitches and that's also a rude thing to call somebody lol.

I just noticed you asking about dog terms and males are some times called jacks, only females that have had puppies are called bitches, if the girl dog has never had puppies they are called a gyp.

33 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I just noticed you asking about dog terms and males are some times called jacks, only females that have had puppies are called bitches, if the girl dog has never had puppies they are called a gyp.

I see! Interesting.

Just now, Reimu Hakurei said:

Here are two of many wild cats I have to deal with:

Olivier

Reveal hidden contents

H7LapuX.png

Roy

Reveal hidden contents

KbrjRDk.png

They are handsome boys! There was a stray tom around here that I called Sunspot because of his white fur with orange spots. Real sweetheart. Pretty much did his own thing but he knew if he let people pet him, he'd get fed. I think he might've gotten a home by now. I hope so, there was a rumor floating around that stray cats were being killed.

I might try to get a picture of this one later if I can, but for now, here's just the description.

Name: Mocha
Appearance: a Thai that has a tan head and dark brown body, with blue eyes
Favorite Toy: I don't know, she doesn't like to play a lot.

Edit: Here she is

Spoiler

ePPcW8I.jpg

Edited by Hylian Air Force

My babies. The orange one is Beezel (aka "The Beebz"). He's 4 years old--his favorite thing is laser pointers. The grey one is Luna (aka "Lulu Poo"). She's 2 years old--Her favorite thing is cardboard boxes.

IMG_1164.JPG

IMG_3481.PNG

^My wife painted Luna and I painted Bee. My wife is the talented one. I can't paint.

Edited by Shoblongoo