Sully's Advice Column!

Hey everyone!

I recently just changed my major from Communications to some other degree I don't wanna go into detail on. So I decided I would take my three years of Communication study and apply them to this half-funny, half-serious thread where I solve your problems!

If you want advice, just begin your post with the words "Dear Sully:". If you aren't being advised, feel free to comment with your own advice! 

And nobody take this too seriously. I might start a thread for that somewhere else.

Just now, fuccboi said:

dear sully i was applying lotion to my inner leg and accidentally pinched my left testicle and it hurts still 3 days later what do i do

Sounds like you need professional medical help... or a girlfriend. Medical help would be cheaper.

Just now, fuccboi said:

no dude i was literally applying topical lotion cause i have a nasty ass rash lmao i wasn't choking the goose

my ball hurts man did i kill it

Oh, okay... medical help is still your safest bet. 

Watch out with those lotions. Some of them will give you skin cancer.

Dear Sully, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
If you've played Conquest how did you approach Chapter 24? Shit is kicking my ass with the reinforcements.

edit: Never mind. I just beat the chapter after 6 attempts haha.

Edited by Ronnie

8 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Dear Sully, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
If you've played Conquest how did you approach Chapter 24? Shit is kicking my ass with the reinforcements.

edit: Never mind. I just beat the chapter after 6 attempts haha.

Everybody know it takes three licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll pop I quit Conquest because the story sucks. However, I know about this website full of Fire Emblem nerds who can get you through any situation. It's called serenesforest.com and it is awesome.

6 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Dear Sully

Should I stop at five or six stores

Or just one?

How about none? You should grow a garden in your backyard that produces everything you need. My garden has toilet paper plants, deodorant plants, khaki plants, and dog food plants.

5 hours ago, MadJak91 said:

Dear Sully,

Ukrainian hacker friends are after me and one called me a lil' potato. What do I do??

Thanks!!

I think they just want to be your friend. I don't know why they called you a potato, though. Why don't you ask them? Say: Chomu ya malen'ka kartoplya?

Edited by SullyMcGully

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

You should grow a garden in your backyard that produces everything you need. My garden has toilet paper plants, deodorant plants, khaki plants, and dog food plants.

can I even have an advice column plant?

35 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Dear Sully, what's the krabby patty secret formula?

It's been too long since I watched SpongeBob. If memory serves, the secret formula is "love". I could be wrong, though. A Krabby Patty is just a soggy Big Mac anyway.

Dear Sully

If you have a lunchbreak/recess of half an hour at school, and after eating your lunch, would you:

spend the remaining time with your friends

or

use a school computer to check out serenesforest or other stuff on the Internet?

4 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Dear Sully

If you have a lunchbreak/recess of half an hour at school, and after eating your lunch, would you:

spend the remaining time with your friends

or

use a school computer to check out serenesforest or other stuff on the Internet?

Anybody who finishes their lunch in less than half an hour isn't eating right. So here's an idea: Why don't you eat your lunch with your friends in the computer room? 

I was homeschooled, so I didn't have lunchbreak... or recess... or friends... but that doesn't matter! 

27 minutes ago, Integrity said:

dear sully is punching nazis cool or awesome

We should try reasoning with Nazis, and explaining to them (in native German) that they stopped being cool 70 years ago. If they continue making death threats and racist comments, then, as a gentleman, you may slap them across the face with your glove. Then you can punch them. Because punching Nazis is cooler than awesome.

49 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Anybody who finishes their lunch in less than half an hour isn't eating right. So here's an idea: Why don't you eat your lunch with your friends in the computer room? 

Well, uh, my lunch is like, one chicken roll or some nuggets. Which is pretty normal for me and others in school, but then again I live in a different country so there would be differences. 

Well, I could spend time with my friends in the computer room, as well as eat my lunch there. But the problem is only getting them there. Plus, they probably will just play some games downloaded on the computers, so I don't really get the chance to browse the web, nor be able to talk with them. Still, I'll try. Thanks.

Just now, Flee Fleet! said:

Well, uh, my lunch is like, one chicken roll or some nuggets. Which is pretty normal for me and others in school, but then again I live in a different country so there would be differences. 

Well, I could spend time with my friends in the computer room, as well as eat my lunch there. But the problem is only getting them there. Plus, they probably will just play some games downloaded on the computers, so I don't really get the chance to browse the web, nor be able to talk with them. Still, I'll try. Thanks.

Little bites, man. Little bites. 

But seriously, I think if you had to prioritize one or the other, you should go with your friends. I had a group of friends during my high school years, and looking back, I wish I had spent more time with them instead of messing around on the computer.

24 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Little bites, man. Little bites. 

But seriously, I think if you had to prioritize one or the other, you should go with your friends. I had a group of friends during my high school years, and looking back, I wish I had spent more time with them instead of messing around on the computer.

Sure, I guess.

And I guess I'll go with my friends. I'm not really close with any of them, but I do wish to improve my friendship with them. Thanks for the advice.

5 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

We should try reasoning with Nazis, and explaining to them (in native German) that they stopped being cool 70 years ago. If they continue making death threats and racist comments, then, as a gentleman, you may slap them across the face with your glove. Then you can punch them. Because punching Nazis is cooler than awesome.

so cool, rather than awesome

i dont need an essay

8 hours ago, MadJak91 said:

Dear Sully,

just gimme advice. Any advice.

Regards
Jak

If you switch to Geico, you can save 15% or more on car insurance.

6 hours ago, chen said:

dear sully i dont know how to drive pls help

Green means go. Red means stop. Flashing blue lights means faster, faster, faster!

I know, my advice is awesome, right?