Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

(formerly known as Tempest Trials: Third Verse, Same as the First)

tempest-trials-reunited-at-last.png

Why in the name of Naga don’t we already have a thread for this?

Show off your Clives, people! Show them off!

PSA: I’m slightly hating all of you who have bonus heroes, especially if it’s Celica, because come on. No, the saltlord doesn’t count, because come on.
Aug 16th edit: not anymore, lol!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the bonus stats is equal to being a +10, I'm feeling just like Ice Dragon. Delthea, Sonya and Alm are cleaning house. Celica will be fun to add.

Also, there are Chapter 9 maps in the rotation. What's the final map, anyway? Don't recognise it.

Enemies don't appear to be baited to attack you the moment you've attacked or ended your turn in anybody attack range. This is cutting deeply into my speed score...

Glad Alm stepped in to save the day. Don't worry Celica, he'll crush these dastards.

Edit: never mind. Not all maps are like that. And my speed score was still an A. Yeah, even being stuck with Berkut, my score was a 1814. Gonna give him renewal and ardent sacrifice so he can serve a healer role, letting my survival score remain at an A.

Edited by Glennstavos

19 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

If the bonus stats is equal to being a +10, I'm feeling just like Ice Dragon. Delthea, Sonya and Alm are cleaning house. Celica will be fun to add.

Also, there are Chapter 9 maps in the rotation. What's the final map, anyway? Don't recognise it.

It's the Thabes Labyrinth from Act 6.

All right. Let the games begin. Dang. I got my Celica from level 1 to level 40 in like...30 minutes flat. Decided to waste a few resources and give her LaD3. I think I'm probably going to take this opportunity to train Gray and my shiny new Sonya before I start taking this seriously. Might as well get the grinding out of the way first!

Just now, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Is that an anti-Reinhardt/Bridelia seal I see at 40k? Or am I misunderstanding its effect?

I mean, kinda? If your Res is 1 higher than the enemy standing in the cardinal directions, it suffers an Atk debuff. Katarina has it.

Twilight of the Gods 10/10

Weird Sonya is the boss. Another mage boss huh.

Chapter 9 maps are going to annoy cavalry teams, especially that Ursula map, so beware of the speed score tanking. Still somehow managed to get an A score in Speed using Berkut but Team A lost at map 6.

Thank goodness I have that +Atk Delthea in my second account though. She's a much better fit with my Lucina, Klein and Olivia team than Boey was. Now I don't need to fear buff Henry as much!

Also I really wish I had Gray. Does Gray get +24 SP per kill because of his Sword Valour skill?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I mean, kinda? If your Res is 1 higher than the enemy standing in the cardinal directions, it suffers an Atk debuff. Katarina has it.

I'm talking about the seal at 40k points, not 20k, no idea how it's called in English. But I guess it only works on Vantage or whatever...

This tempest is already going a lot faster than the previous ones. My Delthea is getting a lot of SP, so this is going to make it easy for her to get all of her final skills.

That attack ploy 1 seal. Once I get that, it's going to be practically glued to Sanaki.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's Attack Ploy. He's talking about the 40k reward, Hardy Bearing 1.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

I'm talking about the seal at 40k points, not 20k, no idea how it's called in English. But I guess it only works on Vantage or whatever...

It’s not an anti-brave seal if that’s what you mean.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

It's Hardy Bearing 1, and it pretty much just negates Vantage and Desperation.

Gray's doing very well for me as my bonus unit thanks to the stat bonuses being a bonus unit gives! And he's +Def/-Atk!

Gave him some new skills since he had a lot of SP beforehand: Spd +3, Noontime, G Tomebreaker. Also gave him the Res +1 seal in case he needs it though Spd +1 is rather tempting.

8 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Gray's doing very well for me as my bonus unit thanks to the stat bonuses being a bonus unit gives! And he's +Def/-Atk!

Gave him some new skills since he had a lot of SP beforehand: Spd +3, Noontime, G Tomebreaker. Also gave him the Res +1 seal in case he needs it though Spd +1 is rather tempting.

Does he get +24 SP with Sword Valour?