Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve never agreed with you calling tempest trials tempest torture.

Oooooooohhhhh! I, like, totally see it now! You made sure you made this one so you can totally break the tradition! That's like, soooo messed up! >:(

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

Oooooooohhhhh! I, like, totally see it now! You made sure you made this one so you can totally break the tradition! That's like, soooo messed up! >:(

Well, you're certainly tempestuous.

3 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Is it just mean or maps layout make speed runs pretty difficult? I can still kill enemy easily, but getting close to them take eternity...

It should not take that long. Most maps can be cleared in 3 turns or less.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

There’s a solution to Sonya’s Vantage: come up close and hit her with a sword.

Or just use Celica. She is on the banner right now.

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

But the only sword unit I tend to take with me on these things is my 4* Olivia, and she can't one round Sonya. It should be pretty easy to clear it with a second team though.

Even with Ruby Sword and G Tomebreaker?

43 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

This is hardly torture anymore, though, is it? My first bar of stamina (5 runs on Lunatic-7) was about 6.3k points; I didn't even get full points on all of them (I did on the first two though, I recall that much...). 6.3 * 14 (days) = 88.2, so that's almost all of the reward tiers on just one stamina bar of Lunatic-7 battles per day.

Now whether or not I'll stop at 99k, I have no idea. I've got a couple project units I'm interested in and the HM cap raising the number of feathers I can get from my already fully-built units is kinda tempting.

Edited by LordFrigid

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Even with Ruby Sword and G Tomebreaker?

No, she's still vanilla. I don't really want to part with any of my Ruby Sword fodder for this, but I could give her G Tomebreaker. I think she exactly kills Sonya after an Attack buff from Nino.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

It should not take that long. Most maps can be cleared in 3 turns or less.

It's not like I am not getting A in speed most time, but often you can't even bait in first turn, much less actually go for offensive.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah, pulling a 5* is so easy, right?

Maybe not for people with bad Karma. A $39.99 prayer to Goddess Anna will increase your chances.

12 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

This is hardly torture anymore, though, is it? My first bar of stamina (5 runs on Lunatic-7) was about 6.3k points; I didn't even get full points on all of them (I did on the first two though, I recall that much...). 6.3 * 14 (days) = 88.2, so that's almost all of the reward tiers on just one stamina bar of Lunatic-7 battles per day.

Now whether or not I'll stop at 99k, I have no idea. I've got a couple project units I'm interested in and the HM cap raising the number of feathers I can get from my already fully-built units is kinda tempting.

I agree, it is not. It is more like Whale Simulator now, and whales now have a 6* demo.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Stop rubbing salt into my wounds, okay? My blood is already 75% sodium chloride.

You may want to see a doctor before you turn into a human bacon.

9 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

No, she's still vanilla. I don't really want to part with any of my Ruby Sword fodder for this, but I could give her G Tomebreaker. I think she exactly kills Sonya after an Attack buff from Nino.

Do you have Stahl? I use him as Ruby Sword fodder since he is pretty useless otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

It's not like I am not getting A in speed most time, but often you can't even bait in first turn, much less actually go for offensive.

As long as you are getting A in speed, then it does not really matter. I usually go on the offensive since I bring along a Dancer for that extra reach.

Edited by XRay

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Do you have Stahl? I use him as Ruby Sword fodder since he is pretty useless otherwise.

Oh right, Stahl has Ruby Sword as well! I only recalled Hinata and Palla.

Well whatever, she should be good with G Tomebreaker anyway. And Tharja should be able to handle her as well.

Thanks for the advice though!

Edited by Bartozio

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Tharja should be able to handle her as well.

May the better thot win!

11 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Without a bonus unit?

Yes, yes it is!

But you do not need a bonus unit to get Hardy Bearing, 40,000 Feathers points is nothing.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

But you do not need a bonus unit to get Hardy Bearing, 40,000 Feathers is nothing.

That's the first time I've heard that called Feathers.

What hasn't been called Feathers, at this point?

6 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Without a bonus unit?

Yes, yes it is!

Eh, it's not that bad anymore if you just want to get to 40k. If you have just Berkut, you can probably do it with 3 battles a day.

Just now, XRay said:

May the better thot win!

But you do not need a bonus unit to get Hardy Bearing, 40,000 Feathers is nothing.

So after the whole flag/feather fiasco died down, are we starting another one?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Eh, it's not that bad anymore if you just want to get to 40k. If you have just Berkut, you can probably do it with 3 battles a day.

So after the whole flag/feather fiasco died down, are we starting another one?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

That's the first time I've heard that called Feathers.

What hasn't been called Feathers, at this point?

Woops. I meant to say points.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

500 points per run is fine, you weakling.

Whoa! Like, what is all this hostility for? Was the need to call me "weakling", like, necessary? 

It's easy for me cause like, I have Celica and Alm on the same team soooo I have like, no problems! Unfortunately, my friends can't get 7 win streaks easily without, like, an incredibly buffed bonus unit though. Some people just don't have the epic OP OP stuff to kill em all y'know? 

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Lol Berkut

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

Lol Berkut

eh, after the last TT I've gotten used to clearing it with 3 good units and having a bonus unit wait in the corner. Pretty good way to get HM for a character you're never going to use.

Besides, with all the boosts he's getting, he can pull more weight then Clair could...

2 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Feathers!

You do know what I am capable of doing with a ton of feathers, right?

EDIT @Bartozio I should be insulted, and I kind of am. But you're totally right, and that irks me more.

Edited by phineas81707

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, duh. I just find it slowly annoying that everything in this game is called feathers.

What about Bird Pubes? Does that sound good and express your hatred enough?

4 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Well, feathers. I just find it slowly feathers that everything in this feathers is called feathers.

Well, Bird Pubes. Bird Pubes just find Bird Pubes slowly Bird Pubes that every Bird Pubes in this Bird Pubes is called Bird Pubes.

Edited by XRay