Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

Screw it, it's Alm time.  The Tempest banner reset on someone that isn't a focus hero.

Currently at 5K, and am happy.  The bonuses that Alm gets are enough for him to wreak some serious havoc.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Screw it, it's Alm time.  The Tempest banner reset on someone that isn't a focus hero.

Currently at 5K, and am happy.  The bonuses that Alm gets are enough for him to wreak some serious havoc.

The bonus system make me wish i had a spare Brave Lance

Budget 42 x 2 ATK(48 with Hone Cav) and built in Hit and Run sounds pretty fun

Just now, JSND said:

The bonus system make me wish i had a spare Brave Lance

Budget 42 x 2 ATK(48 with Hone Cav) and built in Hit and Run sounds pretty fun

I KNEW sitting on all those Donnels was a good thing. . .

. . .if I had Clive.  I'll have to think about that, since it's intriguing.  Wouldn't do it with Berkut, though.

18,095 currently.

Having a source of actual melee damage is great as Felicia and Niles are no longer major threats to my team (in the previous 2 TTs, Tharja and Reinhardt were may main sources of damage which means that Felicia and Niles were huge threats due to being dedicated mage killers with inflated stats). With Gray replacing Tharja, Felicia and Niles are much easier to take down - Gray can simply do a lot of damage on the first hit at the very least so that Olivia can Dance him for the KO or have Reinhardt finish off Felicia/Niles.

Gray is +Def/-Atk with Zanbato+ (default), Swap (default), Noontime (from a Laslow), Spd +3 (gotta make use of one of my many Firs and I own a +Spd/-Def and a +Atk/-Def ones), G. Tomebreaker 3 (got quite a few Henrys and I already have a +Def/-Spd one), and Res +1 seal. With TT bonus stats, he gets a stats line of:

HP: 53

Atk: 50

Spd: 39

Def: 37

Res: 27

I'm at 27k.  Bed time now.  Thank god for auto-battle.  :wub:  

I'm going to try to get to the max reward asap so I can throw more orbs at the Hero Fest banner before it disappears.  I need a Julia!  Ike would be welcome too, hehe.

Celica is almost maxed on her hero merit again.  :-_-:  I'll have to switch her with Delthea or Gray soon.

I just get this mode over with. Just pass 100k today and i will slow down and lv clive now. Overall , it is much easier and nicer pacing than other previous 2. This time i didnt maximise my speed and focus on training different team comp. I have 5 teams running over the course of this TT. And yes , half of them is not fully merged or gear. Some units not even decked properly. And since IS give us stack of pots, no orbs spend for stamina like previous 2 times. It feels much nicer in general when gray kill stuff and get 24 sp ~~. 

3rd TT https://imgur.com/gallery/DtgDl
Score : 100,017
Unit fully trained : 17 
Stamina pot use :30

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Ye gods, you're all racing to those high levels, aren't you? Why do I have the unpleasant feeling I'll be fighting for the 4K feather tier?

I’m not in a hurry at all. At the moment I have 9.5k, but aiming for 14k today or early tomorrow.

Blegh... already kind of boring. I have to think every mission due to the stage setup which gets tiresome and Delthea being my only focus unit makes runs get stale pretty fast.

Really want to pull on that tempest banner but I still don't have Ike from the Hero fest banner... Only 30 orbs left from Tempest rewards... 

Not... enough... orbs. Gray and Ike....  why can't this game just give me S!Corrin so I can never look at the summer banner again...

9 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

Yahoo! High five!

I haven't used auto battle once and like, it's tooootally so much more fun! I love killing everyone with Nino! She almost has capped SP :o

My Celica is +Atk -Spd

67 attack when buffed :smug:

What is this sorcery? I have a +At Celica, and even if I gave her LaD 3 and a Hone Attack, she would only have 62 attack.

22 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

What is this sorcery? I have a +At Celica, and even if I gave her LaD 3 and a Hone Attack, she would only have 62 attack.

+5 from Ragnarok hehehehe 

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Ragnarok boost

Ah, okay.

I'm running her with her default Distant Defense, but she's still pretty killer. Spur Spd + Rally Speed + Ragnarok brings her to effective 50 speed

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

LOL

My +Atk, −Res Ogma has 10 Res. If I were to put L&D3 on him, he would have 5 Res.
Same for Delthea: she has 10 Def at −Def, which gets lowered to 5 Def with L&D3.

SHADOW DRAGON SON

Edited by Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

OLuuNcN.png

LOL

Like, why did they give him such low resistance? Well.... I guess someone had to get it at some point. I've seen Delthea in arena with, like, 9 defense though. 

7 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Spur Spd + Rally Speed + Ragnarok brings her to effective 50 speed

IT'S SOOOO BROKEN! 

7 hours ago, XRay said:

It helps relieve the grind. For example, I do auto battle in Arena Assault to grind for items.

Well.... to each their own I guess. I got so see my Nino reach 9,999 SP right before my eyes :O

It was like, soooo cool! 

6 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I enjoy pretty much everything else about the game, but after doing the first Tempest Trials, I got really bored of the grind.  I was slacking off on the second one at first because I didn't want to do it, but then I discovered auto-battle.  Now I can set it to do that, get all the rewards, and crochet at the same time!  ;):  I don't really use auto-battle for anything else.  The trials are just too repetitive for my liking, but the rewards and hero merit are sweeeet.  

I guess I just like playing this game a lot more than others~

It's like, not repetitive at all for me. Plus, I get to use the super duper broken bonus units! How can you like, not want to use that?

Edited by Astolfo!

17 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Like, why did they give him such low resistance? Well.... I guess someone had to get it at some point. I've seen Delthea in arena with, like, 9 defense though. 

IT'S SOOOO BROKEN! 

Well.... to each their own I guess. I got so see my Nino reach 9,999 SP right before my eyes :O

It was like, soooo cool! 

I guess I just like playing this game a lot more than others~

It's like, not repetitive at all for me. Plus, I get to use the super duper broken bonus units! How can you like, not want to use that?

I feel like I'm listening to Goombella from Paper Mario TTYD talk

19 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Like, why did they give him such low resistance?

So that all of his other stats can be awesome?

19 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Not evryone has OP bonus units (mostly the mages I think). My only bonus unit is Berkut (and a 4* Clive I guess, but I'm not going to train him up when I know I'll get a 5* version soon) and the only thing he does is sit in a cornor looking pretty, because he's still worse and killing stuff then Tharja and Reinhardt are...

At least he's getting some HM, and thus feathers for me.

2 minutes ago, salinea said:

Last pull on tempest banner got me a -att 5* Clair

thank you for saying fuck you so thoroughly to me game :(

My last pull on the tempest banner gave me a three-star −Atk Lon’qu.
We’re in the same boat, I say.

For a second I was excited that the game glitched to give me more points but it still calculated the final score correctly...

(Isn't the max survival multiplier 1.2 or something like that?)

Screenshot_20170812-085732.png

23 minutes ago, salinea said:

thank you for saying fuck you so thoroughly to me game :(

There there honey, I pulled a Clair from the Summer banner when looking for Corrin and it like, tooootally ruined my percentage! But, what are you gonna do? Like, complain to Nintendo or something? 

My Clair was +Atk though