Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

There there honey, I pulled a Clair from the Summer banner when looking for Corrin and it like, tooootally ruined my percentage! But, what are you gonna do? Like, complain to Nintendo or something? 

My Clair was +Atk though

I got a 5* Clair from Quick Riposte.

Like I'm the one to complain about that.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With how much easier Lunatic has gotten, I wonder if they'll add an Infernal difficulty one of these months. It'd be nice to have the option of taking on a bigger challenge in exchange for accumulating points faster.

I'm near out of stamina, but I've gotten my score to 5,305 with just using one bar full. Not far from getting Clive! I wouldn't mind having him. I haven't tried the higher lunatic set though. Kind of afraid to. :P

Easiest TT yet, we thinks. Been running it with Celica, Bride Cordelia, Reinhardt, and Dancer with no issueses, but we still don't like Nowi! -Spd Celica still hits 45 Spdses with Darting Blow which goes nicely with her base 55 Atkses, and +13 HP with the HP seal and +4 Def / Res gives her a good mix of power and bulk, we thinkses. Delthea and Gray are good onses too. But Sonya!

Legion doesn't have to lift a finger for these runses because the triple pointses gives 5k after just three runses! Very very good, yes yes yes!

@Astolfo! and the rest of allses have it easy this time, uwe hee hee.

42 minutes ago, Othin said:

With how much easier Lunatic has gotten, I wonder if they'll add an Infernal difficulty one of these months. It'd be nice to have the option of taking on a bigger challenge in exchange for accumulating points faster.

Wantses to be starting somethingses now, hmm?

58 minutes ago, Legion! said:

@Astolfo! and the rest of allses have it easy this time, uwe hee hee.

Totally! Like, this has to be the easiest TT ever! I'm just hoping I have a bonus unit for the next one, cause I'm soooo used to this already heh

2 hours ago, Othin said:

They already have done that in the BHB.

1 minute ago, Ottokar said:

They already have done that in the BHB.

I am aware of Infernal being a difficulty setting that exists for GHBs and BHBs. I'm suggesting adding it to Tempest Trials as well.

man the daily x3 multiplier is sooooooo good. the best option they've added. I've only played it a fraction of my usual time, but my score is about equal or better.

If I could only figure out a good team to clear it in one go, though. 

Berkut is actually surprisingly good... as long as you run the TT a couple of levels below him, lul. The +10 hp means that his water boost is always active, making him take 0 damage, and his level & stat advantage means he actually gets to double.

(TT is damn efficient as a training location----even the easy/normal 4 map runs are 5 stamina a map, and you're fighting named characters, so you can overlevel by quite a lot and still get exp/sp.)

Camus/Xander/Cecilia/Celica has been incredibly effective at clearing Lunatic-5 on continuous auto. I've been watching the AI play and while a lot of what it does makes me cringe, I'm continually surprised by how much they can survive. (I did not realise that Xander could take 0 damage from your average Brave Lance guy while on a defence tile.) I usually take over on Stage 5 since I don't trust the AI with that, but it's just 1 battle compared to 5 or 7. It may not be as stamina-efficient, but damn is it relaxing.

Skillsets for the curious, but they can honestly be summed up as follows: run Fury/Vantage and movement assists and profit.

Spoiler

Camus
Assist: Reposition
Special: Bonfire
Passive A: Fury 2
Passive B: Vantage 3
Passive C: Goad Cavalry

Xander
Assist: Swap
Special: Bonfire
Passive A: Fury 3
Passive B: Vantage 3
Passive C: Hone Cavalry

Cecilia
Assist: Reposition
Special: Iceberg
Passive A: Triangle Adept 3
Passive B: Quick Riposte 2
Passive C: Hone Cavalry

Celica
Assist: Reciprocal Aid (which the AI rarely if ever uses)
Special: Blazing Light
Passive A: Life and Death 2
Passive B: Renewal 2
Passive C: Hone Speed 2

(Can you tell that I lack fodder for Celica? She's swimming in SP!)

Edited by azurrys

9 minutes ago, Whistle said:

Just finish building Clive. Since his stat spreads look so similiar to abel i drop brave lance idea. Eventually , i end up with lukas on a horse :DDD.  

http://aminoapps.com/p/0pq1c9

I'll probably do the same with mine. I could probably do with having another tanky blue in my barracks since I don't have many. I thought Tobin wouldn't even be worth leveling, but I trained him up when Arena Assault dropped and I've already fielded him a few times to deal with Hectors, so I'm sure Clive with have his uses as well.

My Tempest Trial adventures:

Boey stands in between 2 walls, trees, or rivers. With the power of the triforce, Boey crosses his arms saying "Come at me, bro," with a smirk. Enemies taunted by his presence throws plastic arrow, paper shirtikens, and toothpick lances at his regenerating rock hard abs. The scratches power up his demon powers as Xander with defensive support pulls him back so Boey can incinerate his foes with burning ravens, or have his other partner, Delthea, drop a gigantic balloon glacier fused from shadow and light on those who been naughty.

After the battle, Boey turns his back onthe corpses charred by flames and pierced by ice and ushers one sentence, "Sorry, friend."

Oh, Maria was there, too.

1 hour ago, Sproutling said:

This TT is like night and day compared to the first one (I skipped the second because of how not fun the first was). I'm glad that the developers actually listen to feedback.

Are you talking about the fact it's almost Kindergarten Mode.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Ended at 12.2k today, time to take a nap.

There's like half a day left.

Also glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have 20k++ already.

i've just been using a full team of bonus units. Celica (Draw Back), 4* Berkut (Brave Lance+, Death Blow, Drag Back, Savage Blow, Bonfire, Repo), Sonya (Darting Blow, G Tomebreaker, Draw Back), and then Maria (Live to Serve). the stat inflation is just too op, even -Def Sonya can tank hits from things so it doesn't matter how dumb the AI is. i was really surprised at how smart the AI was with my healer this time tho, i couldn't use one last time because they'd suicide in like goons. i think having Physic really helps as it keeps her out of range. and as i say that the AI leaves her in the range of a brave user two turns in a row. Berkut moved beside her and didn't reposition her out of the way. wtfff

nevermind i hate the AI it's suddenly getting the worst runs. used to could finish the whole run on Auto Battle. now the whole team dies halfway through, k. how the mighty have fallen.. also i tried my Horse Emblem on it and they died instantly, idk.

Edited by wizzard of soz

7 hours ago, salinea said:

Last pull on tempest banner got me a -att 5* Clair

thank you for saying fuck you so thoroughly to me game :(

I feel you.  A -Atk 5* Clair is one of the many jerks who ruined my pity rate on the Nohrian Summer banner. :-_-:  

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

My last pull on the tempest banner gave me a three-star −Atk Lon’qu.
We’re in the same boat, I say.

Wow, you got Vantage! How can you even complain I hope to get ones for months. Got only +Atk Ike  and 2x Roy (while sniping green for Cecilia) instead if that's not unlucky I don't know what is.

18 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

My plan is to play the two bonus rounds on Lunatic-7 myself, then I'll auto-battle the rest.  I noticed that the Hard-5 set is only level 30 now instead of 35 like before.  My first team can usually get through to the end (auto-battle) on Hard-5 no problem now without switching to another team.   [...]

Are you even getting SP from level 30s?