Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally have the Hardy Bearing seal today.

I think I'll actually train 5 star Clive to replace Berkut, since he's a bit more bulky and survives more- I need a melee shield for Tharja/Linde. Also I really like his art and 5 star > 4 star so I'll have an easier time with those stat bonuses. 

Also Klein maxed SP and HM, and Lucina maxed HM again, so I'm going to replace them with Genny and 'Marth' for SP/HM grinding. At least in the easier Lunatic auto battles.

Got Hardy Bearing!

Seems that just by doing three runs per day for the rest of it, I should be able to make it well past 70k, probably close to 80k. So that seems fine.

I'm already past 70k with 75 stamina potions still ready, though I probably won't need to use any. Easiest TT to date. Switched Michalis out for Delthea once he capped HM so I could run Alm, Celica and Delthea with Ninian for triple steroid unit fun.

I just passed 31,000 and got the 5 star Clive! :D

I've not used any stamina potions, but I probably will nearer to the end. I wouldn't mind getting that Hardy Bearing seal and a few more other rewards. I'll probably start doing auto battle too. lol This is tedious. :P

Decided to try out auto battle on Lunatic-5

The Ai....is really stupid. Horse emblem ft Azura. Xander has swap but did not get Azura out of danger against a Beruka. How this team managed to make it to Sonya, I'll never understand

Been slowing down lately. I'm on target to get all the rewards. I just have to do a few runs every day. Oddly enough, I haven't been as invested in this Tempest, probably because I want to spend more time building my characters than grinding for feathers. I've got more than enough of those.

I broke 71k just a little while ago, and I think I'll take a break to do some other Heroes projects until the day resets. Honestly, I think I can get away with doing 3 runs a day now. I'll probably at least use the Tempest to train up Clive and Berkut. 

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I got ≈487 points for C/A Lunatic 5 with Celica compared to ≈507 for A/A or ≈467 for A/B Lunatic 7 without her.
What the fuck ×1.4 multiplier.

Are you doubting Celica's amazingness? Give it a bit; my scores usually dip when I change up my team comp, unless I changed it to something stupidly broken.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Are you doubting Celica's amazingness? Give it a bit; my scores usually dip when I change up my team comp, unless I changed it to something stupidly broken.

Quite to the contrary, I’m amazed how big a difference a bonus unit can make.

And Celica is awesome, thank you very much.

I will probably finish of getting all the rewards today, I love auto battle it makes TT easy.  Once I get all the rewards I can coast and just get the daily rewards.  This is the first time I will get all rewards and I have to say it is worth it.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Perfect Lunatic 7, fuck yeah!

Hide contents

YiYbpyT.jpg

I see Sharena and Celica are working together in perfect neutral natured matrimony huh?

might use Berkut until the SP weekend starts in which i'll power level Clive with the quadruple SP he'll get as a bonus unit. A 5 star bonus would help a lot more and this is probably the best chance to gain Clive HM (and i'll probably need another lancer that's not Camus in assault modes anyway)

might also switch up the team next week since Tharja's almost maxed out SP and already completes all Hero Merit duties. Desperation is just too good especially against Sonya

Ayy, lmao

Spoiler

68daLe3.png

Love it when any of my units score kills on units they have WTD against (Reinhardt vs. the occasional Boey; Gray vs. map 7 Jagen, map 1 Abel, map 1 Peri). Also great to see Gray tank a round from enemy Olwen/Reinhardt on occasion.

Also satisfying to see Gray OHKO horse units (ie. do over 80 damage against 7-Lunatic Titania; over 50 damage on map 7 Gunter; over 70 damage on Cecilia; ORKO map 7 Jagen).

Edited by Roflolxp54

I appreciate how there are now low level TT maps to level up units and gain points at the same time. From hard/4 TT even uses less stamina per map than the training tower. My current class (Hector, Amalia, Celica and 5* Sharena) is straight on the way to level 40. 

17 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s what I get for being not good enough at English.

I know that feeling too well ... ;-/

I recently gave my +ATK Priscilla Wrathful Staff - thanks to favoritism and dumping a ton of orbs into the Hero Fest banner until I had two copies of Genny - and it's been a lot of fun watching her kill a ton of Tempest enemies now. She was already useful as a support for my teams, but now she can actually attack and help cut down on my turn count, which has been the biggest problem for me with this run of the event; there are so many maps where the AI does its best to make you drag it kicking and screaming from its starting position.

The competition's fiercer this time, too, seeing as how I've had to use more stamina potions solely for Tempest to stay in the top 5,000. Right now I'm at 84,660 points and rank 3,403, which is good enough for me. I can't imagine how many more runs I'd have to do to make it to the top 1,000.

I just passed 80k a little while ago, doing all right.

Still working on maxing out HM for my characters. Delthea has just shot up in HM because I've been using her so much (only 40% unit on my roster) and the swordies and healers have also been getting a lot of HM too.