Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passed the 85k mark now on my main account. Mostly just SP grinding Minerva and Ike, who is supported by Olivia and Clive (who just got to 500 HM). Going to try and squeeze out as much feathers for Clive- I stopped using Berkut and even then he only has just over 1500 HM.

Second account has passed 90k though. Go Delthea, 40% bonus makes life easier.

I'm at ~98k and leveling Valter in the Hard/4 TT maps. I guess i will arrive at ~115-120k in the end. Only thinking to arrive at 100k in the first TT (i actually arrived at ~50k i think) makes me feel nausea compared to this one ...  

While I appreciate getting to 100k is far easier than before, unfortunately that means way more people go for a high rank now too. It's still gonna take some extra work for me to safely get to top 5k by the end even after hitting 100 already.

I'm not sure I'll even hit the top 10k this time. Burnout is happening a lot faster, I'm only at 90k and I'm busiest I've been for TT. 6k feathers would be really nice to this time around.

57 minutes ago, Chelone said:

Kinda hard to stay in the top 1000 for me. I'm at 146,673 now with a rank of 1,007. Not sure if its worth it to use pots to get ahead.

I find it easy to answer myself that question nowadays, with all the extra feathers from AA and CC (and better units to send home or cheaply inherit from) I don't feel the urge to mentally hurt myself anymore over a mere 2k feathers more and just therefore run auto for the rest of the event with the energy I get daily.

You are awefully close to the top tier, but you'd still need the will to continue playing optimally or spam some potions. 2k feathers less or extra effort and usage of resources? For me, the answer is simple, but only you can decide for yourself

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

38 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

My cumulative score right now is 127,409 and I'm ranked 2,312.

I don't even want to know how high the top score is.

Just for reference, my score of 151,386 is only good for rank 732 so the top score is probably north of 170,000 at least.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just for reference, my score of 151,386 is only good for rank 732 so the top score is probably north of 170,000 at least.

I know @Whistle usually gets to 100k in like the 1st day or two so the top score is probably over 300k. Some people really go nuts with this stuff.

Hey Whistle, what is your score and rank?

1 hour ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

I find it easy to answer myself that question nowadays, with all the extra feathers from AA and CC (and better units to send home or cheaply inherit from) I don't feel the urge to mentally hurt myself anymore over a mere 2k feathers more and just therefore run auto for the rest of the event with the energy I get daily.

You are awefully close to the top tier, but you'd still need the will to continue playing optimally or spam some potions. 2k feathers less or extra effort and usage of resources? For me, the answer is simple, but only you can decide for yourself

Yeah, I'm just always paranoid about using my stamina potions in case I need them (like GHB's or other timed events). I am really close.. so I might toss a few pots at it in the last few hours.. 

I broke 100k yesterday. Honestly, I haven't been as invested in this Tempest, and I'm not hurting for feathers, so staying in the top 20k probably won't be too difficult. I had put Renewal on Celica because I thought she'd need it during the Tempest, and then I gave her Desperation for the Arena and forgot to replace it. She doesn't even need Renewal. She just destroys everything. Celica + Reinhardt team = OP. I may use these next few days to train up Clive since it seems like a pretty ideal opportunity.

11 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

A big "fuck you" to the guy who said he "didn't even notice" enemies were buffed to hell.

This is just stupid.

I'm not sure if it was me, but if it was, keep in mind my army of death is also inflated to hell.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm not sure if it was me, but if it was, keep in mind my army of death is also inflated to hell.

oh, despite my tone, I'm not actually mad.

Still quite the remark. >____> Regardless, in the end, it's not like you lose (she was taking mosquito bites, but still).

@Zeo oh, might've been Threaten or Rally/Hone + Spur. Something along those lines. Regardless, with HP exceeding vanilla Hector...it can happen (and she was doing like 35 on the next round or some shit).

Edited by Soul~!

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Soul~! Doesn't really matter. Even a Neutral Charlotte would have killed him. -ATK hurts and I feel it every time I use my Cain, Hinoka, B!Caeda, Frederick and formely Kagero.

4 star -Atk Cain was too annoying to level up to 40 :(

Now I'm just waiting for a spare Cain so I can pass his WoM off to someone else

Also even if my Ike is -Atk, I've been having so much fun training him in the lower Lunatic TT. Reposition chains with him and Minerva are really useful (hah, take that forest maps!). Also, Vantage, Luna and Quickened Pulse makes sure he can go against Sonya with mostly no problems.

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Soul~! Doesn't really matter. Even a Neutral Charlotte would have killed him. -ATK hurts and I feel it every time I use my Cain, Hinoka, B!Caeda, Frederick and formely Kagero.

oh...yeah. I mean, I've been pretty salty for a while, but got over it after heavily thinking through sets and ultimately landing on Brave (it's just that good for her). Even in -Atk, 33 Atk still falls under "still pretty good" tier.

EDIT

And on the other hand, I forgot just how good Moonbow is. It kind of proportions itself to enemies' buffed Def.

Edited by Soul~!

32 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

UqNBn8i.png

A big "fuck you" to the guy who said he "didn't even notice" enemies were buffed to hell.

This is just stupid.

Sully's got Spur Def, so, yeah, blame Sully