Anyone else having connection issues?

Anacybele

I may be unable to play anymore if this keeps up. I'm having serious connection issues with the game for some reason. This has never happened before, and now today all of a sudden, it's super slow, sometimes doesn't connect at all and I get a message saying there was an error and I have to retry.

And it isn't my internet because it's working fine on my laptop. So is anyone else having these problems?

I have been having slow loading times today, but only when I play TT.  I need to check and see if I need to delete things from my phone since that is normally the problem with me, of course with the new TT going on I expect some lag.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I may be unable to play anymore if this keeps up. I'm having serious connection issues with the game for some reason. This has never happened before, and now today all of a sudden, it's super slow, sometimes doesn't connect at all and I get a message saying there was an error and I have to retry.

And it isn't my internet because it's working fine on my laptop. So is anyone else having these problems?

I have an S5 and it sometimes lags, but it's only if I'm, like, downloading something or if I have too much in the background.

Edited by Astolfo!

It never lags when I play it on my Galaxy tablet, but it sometimes does when I play it on my S7 phone. But whenever it lags, I also notice that my phone feels hotter than normal, so it could be the device forcing itself to run slower in order to prevent more overheating (or something like that).

It's not lag, people, it's slow loading times, and sometimes a communication error comes up.

Elie suggested a solution to me on Discord that might work though.